Another newbie

Welcome to the board....but, I didn't want any stinkin' cake, I wanted me some beer.
And pizza.
What?

Linguine ala mara chiara with lambrusco might be too rich?

Had some veal parmigiana for dinner at Olive Garden. Beats them noodles ala mara chiara any time.
Noodles!

Noodles!?

Olive garden...?

I come-a to the nice-a restaurante.

With the nice-a tables... nice-a chairs... and a nice-a bowl of a da linguine...

The waitress... she no give-a me da fuck....

But I can get a happy ending at the Chinese restaurant...the one that serves..."noodles"!?

Pasta.... Anna da squid...

What is this, a restaurant? Hold my beer.

Hello, Capri, welcome!

Thanks so much for the pineapple upside down cake--it's my favorite! Haven't had it in years. Since you brought the cake, I'll just hand these on to you for later. Enjoy USMB and I sure hope you're a liberal.

View attachment 263961

What IS that? I gagged a little bit.

Hello, Capri, welcome!

Thanks so much for the pineapple upside down cake--it's my favorite! Haven't had it in years. Since you brought the cake, I'll just hand these on to you for later. Enjoy USMB and I sure hope you're a liberal.

View attachment 263961

With a name like Capri you can pretty much bet on it.....

But welcome anyway.

LOL!

You sure are turdly sometimes

Without the left we'd just all be running ourselves ragged, patting each other on the back. We'd have to have message board funerals every few days for tose that died of boredom.

Teh "unofficial" USMB mascot: (aka "Hossfly thingy") Wait! I have the next best thing:

iu

I think I dated that guy back in the day.

:113:

Hello, Capri, welcome!

View attachment 263961

With a name like Capri you can pretty much bet on it.....

But welcome anyway.

LOL!

You sure are turdly sometimes

Without the left we'd just all be running ourselves ragged, patting each other on the back. We'd have to have message board funerals every few days for tose that died of boredom.

meh...I'm good with the title and own it.
I'm too old to play the bullshit games these days and I call em like I see em.

Hi.

From the Introduce Yourself section, it looks like this forum is growing.
From the Rules and Guidelines, it looks like there are few restrictions on free speech.
Both good.

So, let's see how it goes.

Thanks for having me.

I brought cake.

View attachment 263925
Pineapple upside down with cannabis butter
... one of my favorites.

Welcome to the big club.

Hi.

From the Introduce Yourself section, it looks like this forum is growing.
From the Rules and Guidelines, it looks like there are few restrictions on free speech.
Both good.

So, let's see how it goes.

Thanks for having me.

I brought cake.

View attachment 263925
Welcome, Capri

Teh "unofficial" USMB mascot: (aka "Hossfly thingy") Wait! I have the next best thing:

iu

The mascot is AWOL. Here's the temporary mascot.

View attachment 264009

That's a damn shame!

Hello, Capri, welcome!

View attachment 263961

Baby potato skins stuffed with some kind of herbed cheese and topped with a shrimp and a little pile of caviar.

I think. I'm sure about the shrimp and the caviar.

Last edited:

Hello, Capri, welcome!

View attachment 263961

Baby potato skins stuffed with some kind of herbed cheese and topped with a shrimp and a little pile of caviar.

I think. I'm sure about the shrimp and the caviar.
Y U no lobster?

Forum List

Back