Another neg thread

You realize a comment is required to prevent neg rep abuse, right? It's to prevent neg reps just for the sake of neg rep.

It doesn't work, of course. I suspect that initially the neg rep comment requirement was instated after a bunch of progressives boo hoo'd about not knowing why they were getting negged.

You're getting negged because you're progressive scum. That should just be the automatic neg rep comment.

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I agree. But then, I don't think insults should be allowed via the rep system. On the forum its okay, but reps are different, IMO.

Reps are no different... they are just the door at times to PM

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I agree. But then, I don't think insults should be allowed via the rep system. On the forum its okay, but reps are different, IMO.

Oh, well then..we should revamp the system.

Wait! We have. Petition admin. They're receptive lately.

The OP is my suggestion on a problem and possible solution.... no more no less. They i am sure read this forum...and can take it or leave it as they see fit. I am not a whiner, nor am i going to whine to the admin or mods demanding my suggestion be put into implementation.

The OP is my suggestion on a problem and possible solution.... no more no less. They i am sure read this forum...and can take it or leave it as they see fit. I am not a whiner, nor am i going to whine to the admin or mods demanding my suggestion be put into implementation.

link?

You realize a comment is required to prevent neg rep abuse, right? It's to prevent neg reps just for the sake of neg rep.

It doesn't work, of course. I suspect that initially the neg rep comment requirement was instated after a bunch of progressives boo hoo'd about not knowing why they were getting negged.

You're getting negged because you're progressive scum. That should just be the automatic neg rep comment.

How is a neg rep....abuse. Do explain that to me KG. So long as it is being given within the rules.... how is it abuse of the system?

link?

no links... sorry.

How metrosexual of you..... but if you insist.

silverstunner.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back