Another neg thread

I know. I've been called every damn name in the book with negative rep. I didn't whine to the meister about it though.

That is my point. I think the comment field should just be disabled and a neg is JUST a neg. No comment necessary or allowed to send.

I do think that the comments....can be very abusive. If the admin are worried about abuse... then they should be more worried about this.

they aren't worried about abuse of conservatives and that's a fact.

That's another wingnut falsehood. My observations have been the opposite. It seems that wingnuts are NEVER satisfied until they have EVERYTHING going their way.

If you all were getting an onslaught of negs everyday just for posting your opinion, you'd be letting off some steam now too.

And that is the main problem I see anywhere a system is in place. People start tagging folks simply because they diagree with them. Not because they actually said anything offensive or abusive. Happened to me just last night.

Last edited:
If you all were getting an onslaught of negs everyday just for posting your opinion, you'd be letting off some steam now too.

And that is the main problem I see anywhere a system is in place. People start tagging folks simply because they diagree with them. Not because they actually said anything offensive or abusive. Happened to me just last night.
What do you think of Politico's post?
I approve
I disapprove
Your comments on this post:

The box check is ..... about disapproving of the post..... that is also disagreeing. There is no check box for asshole.

Last edited:
How do you send them without comment... mine wont go unless i put in at leas a comma or dot?

Still.... in my opinion the nasty comments that come with the negs are the worst...

a little dot does it. dots say nothing. unless pernicious whiners like lakota think dots are offensive..

You may only put in a dot.... but a lot of others don't. Some of it can get down right nasty.

How about dots and dashes?

-.-- --- ..- .-. / .- ...- .- - .- .-. / -- .- -.- . ... / -- -.-- / .--. . . .--. . . / ..-. . . .-.. / ..-. ..- -. -. -.--

Morse Code Translator

I approve
I disapprove

The box check is ..... about disapproving of the post..... that is also disagreeing. There is no check box for asshole.

boy, you really lucked out there

I neg people who complain about getting negged, is that what you are doing?

No it's quite clear I was pointing out the flaw in every reputation system. Same goes for the honor system.

Apparently you're too dumb to know that neggers are initiating the whine. Neggees are only responding to the whine.

Apparently you're too dumb to know that neggers are initiating the whine. Neggees are only responding to the whine.

idiot.... it was the ones who were taking the negs, like you, who initiated the whine.....

NNNNOOOOO...... every day is TTTOOOO much to handle..... wwwwwaaaaa
CCHHHAANGGEEE the system so i dont get NNEEEGGSSSS wwwaaaaaa

get some therapy will ya.

I've been trying to talk to people without others looking on, only to realize that you have to have at least 50 posts....THAT'S INSANE...I think that is overbearing and a needless cracking of the whip. That's my two cents worth...

I've been trying to talk to people without others looking on, only to realize that you have to have at least 50 posts....THAT'S INSANE...I think that is overbearing and a needless cracking of the whip. That's my two cents worth...

it keeps the spammers and socks from pestering people. :thup:

you will live.

What the hell? I didn't write that...where'd that quote come from?

None of these little wussies got jack shit for posting an opinion. They got negged because they're fucking assholes with extremist views, for the most part. They pretend they represent the majority, and when they get zapped that just ruins their day because it puts a big fat hole in their deluded perception of their place in the world.

Where did that quote come from?

What the hell? I didn't write that...where'd that quote come from?

None of these little wussies got jack shit for posting an opinion. They got negged because they're fucking assholes with extremist views, for the most part. They pretend they represent the majority, and when they get zapped that just ruins their day because it puts a big fat hole in their deluded perception of their place in the world.

Where did that quote come from?

:lol:

go buy yourself a thesaurus, you stupid twat

i've got a doorknob that's smarter than you, methhead

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I agree. But then, I don't think insults should be allowed via the rep system. On the forum its okay, but reps are different, IMO.

I approve
I disapprove

These quotes are askew, I said what it is quoting for KG for some reason.

I apologize Kosha. Sarah was quoting you and when you hit the reply it does this weird double quote thing. I fixed it.

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I agree. But then, I don't think insults should be allowed via the rep system. On the forum its okay, but reps are different, IMO.

Oh, well then..we should revamp the system.

Wait! We have. Petition admin. They're receptive lately.

Forum List

Back