Another Naval Base Shooting -- This Time In Florida

Military installations have Military Police at the gates they are armed there are patrols roaming the base that are armed but that's about it
Oh, thats all, eh? Just armed guards at the gates and armed guards patrolling. Wow, it's practically an invite to shoot up the place!

:rolleyes:

Military installations have Military Police at the gates they are armed there are patrols roaming the base that are armed but that's about it
Oh, thats all, eh? Just armed guards at the gates and armed guards patrolling. Wow, it's practically an invite to shoot up the place!

You have no concept of a military installation
Depending on the function of the base it might be wide open with fenced in restricted areas classified as A, B or C areas A being the most restricted C not as much restriction
I bet you think there are guards everywhere and armed lol

Depending on the function of the base it might be wide open with fenced in restricted areas classified as A, B or C areas A being the most restricted C not as much restriction
I didn't suggest that. Thats an invention of your imagination, in order to give yourself some low hanging fruit to grab.

But, for comparison (since this talking point is clearly so important to you):

Could you contrast this, apparently, very weak and thin military base defense with an example of a place where there actually are armed guards "running around everywhere"? That might illuminate and strengthen your seemingly weak point.

We just want to know what level of security is acceptable and necessary, apparently for EVERY place in America, in your eyes.

Well....moron.....what guards at the gate an police patrols don't do is prevent people carrying illegal guns into a gun free zone and shooting people........and then those police patrols taking 5 or more minutes to cross the base and get to the scene of the shooting...

Do you understand now?

I didn't suggest that. Thats an invention of your imagination, in order to give yourself some low hanging fruit to grab.

But, for comparison (since this talking point is clearly so important to you):

Could you contrast this, apparently, very weak and thin military base defense with an example of a place where there actually are armed guards "running around everywhere"? That might illuminate and strengthen your seemingly weak point.

We just want to know what level of security is acceptable and necessary, apparently for EVERY place in America, in your eyes.
You may not have said it but you insinuated it

3 people killed, shooter dead at Florida Navy base

"Four people are dead, including the shooter, after a shooting Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola, authorities said. Several other people were injured, including two sheriff's deputies who engaged the shooter. 'While we would love to do a full disclosure of what occurred this morning about everything that we are aware of, quite obviously we cannot do that. There are things – we are now in the investigative process – that are required to be held back,' Morgan said."

So for a second day, another senseless tragedy hits one of our military bases...the shooting took place in what is referred to as Building 633, which is part of the Naval Aviation Schools Command and is where Navy personnel entering flight training first report. Thoughts and prayers goes out to the families of the victims.

So where are all those people with their semi automatic weapons who are supposed to run to save the day?

Isn't that the excuse the far right radicals use for needing those weapons and demanding they be allowed to open carry them anywhere they want to go?

And doesn't a naval base have weapons? Where was the military police? I know they have them.

It looks like the excuse of gun free zones is exposed for the lie it is. Again.

The far right radical extremists don't want any real weapon safety laws so we will continue to have the shootings.

As a side note, this is a Saudi national. Why did trump allow this crazy person to enter the nation and own a weapon?
Did you blame Obama for the Fort Hood shootings carried out by Nidal Hassan?

Rhetorical question. I know you didn't.

Considering that Pensacola is where all the aviation schools are at for the Navy, I'd be willing to bet that he was there to learn how to work on the aircraft that Trump just sold to Saudi Arabia.
I guessing you were absolutely silent on Obama selling $115 billion worth of weapons...including 85 F-15Es...to the Saudis in 42 separate deals, "more than any U.S. administration in the history of the U.S.-Saudi relationship."

Meanwhile, Trump has sold a lot of equipment and weapons to the Saudis, but none of it is combat aircraft.

A very high percentage of mass shootings happen in gun free zones....like 90% of shootings, I've read.
Nah, you made that up as you posted it.

You sure he made it up? He may have got it on good authority from some very good people who have said things (much like Trump says).
Haha,yeah, that's the trump cult game: make something up, and repeat it ad nauseum. Then, when asked if it is true, justify it by saying, "well, that's what people are saying..."

We're not dealing with the brightest crayons in the box, here.
Sheer projection.

Muslim transcends nationality. Muslim terrorists.
More Obama legacy.
But, apparently, it doesn't transcend redneck dumbfuckery.
How are you possibly blaming a shooting by a Saudi national on rednecks?

How can you blame Saudi Arabia for anything? They’re America’s friends. Just ask Adnan Khashoggi, or the 9/11 survivors. The Saudis are your friends.
I'm not blaming the country. I'm blaming...and I warn you, this is going to shock you...I'm blaming the shooter.

Muslim transcends nationality. Muslim terrorists.
More Obama legacy.
But, apparently, it doesn't transcend redneck dumbfuckery.
How are you possibly blaming a shooting by a Saudi national on rednecks?

How can you blame Saudi Arabia for anything? They’re America’s friends. Just ask Adnan Khashoggi, or the 9/11 survivors. The Saudis are your friends.
Those murderers were Muslims. That was their motivation. SA is internationally a country, a state. Different parameters though places like SA generate ambiguity.

That's what happens when jihad comes to America

are you jumping to a conclusion?
OMFG..........yeah I'm jumping to that...........coming from the middle east...........yep..........

Please don't tell me you are gonna call it Work Place violence......geesh.
If the shooter is from Saudi Arabia and if Trump promises us that the Saudis are greatly angered by this act of violence -- then it is obviously just workplace violence....

Besides, we have lots of US troops in Saudi Arabia, so we can't be yelling terrorism -- that would be like linking the Saudis to terrorism....and that is against the teachings of Jesus

Better do some research the FBI in Florida calls it terrorism.

Forum List

Back