Another Naval Base Shooting -- This Time In Florida

3 people killed, shooter dead at Florida Navy base

"Four people are dead, including the shooter, after a shooting Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola, authorities said. Several other people were injured, including two sheriff's deputies who engaged the shooter. 'While we would love to do a full disclosure of what occurred this morning about everything that we are aware of, quite obviously we cannot do that. There are things – we are now in the investigative process – that are required to be held back,' Morgan said."

So for a second day, another senseless tragedy hits one of our military bases...the shooting took place in what is referred to as Building 633, which is part of the Naval Aviation Schools Command and is where Navy personnel entering flight training first report. Thoughts and prayers goes out to the families of the victims.

So where are all those people with their semi automatic weapons who are supposed to run to save the day?

Isn't that the excuse the far right radicals use for needing those weapons and demanding they be allowed to open carry them anywhere they want to go?

And doesn't a naval base have weapons? Where was the military police? I know they have them.

It looks like the excuse of gun free zones is exposed for the lie it is. Again.

The far right radical extremists don't want any real weapon safety laws so we will continue to have the shootings.

As a side note, this is a Saudi national. Why did trump allow this crazy person to enter the nation and own a weapon?
You do know that the only military personnel authorized to carry weapons on a military base are the MP's or traveling to and from the range except in those cases your weapon is never loaded ? Bases are big gun free zones so you are completely full of shit and ignorant as fuck.
So heavily guarded, gun free zones, with lots of people with guns.

Got it. Thanks!
Military installations have Military Police at the gates they are armed there are patrols roaming the base that are armed but that's about it. If you aren't on duty that requires you to be armed or going to the range no one is armed.

Last edited:
That's what happens when jihad comes to America

are you jumping to a conclusion?
OMFG..........yeah I'm jumping to that...........coming from the middle east...........yep..........

Please don't tell me you are gonna call it Work Place violence......geesh.
If the shooter is from Saudi Arabia and if Trump promises us that the Saudis are greatly angered by this act of violence -- then it is obviously just workplace violence....

Besides, we have lots of US troops in Saudi Arabia, so we can't be yelling terrorism -- that would be like linking the Saudis to terrorism....and that is against the teachings of Jesus

OMFG..........yeah I'm jumping to that...........coming from the middle east...........yep..........

If the shooter is from Saudi Arabia and if Trump promises us that the Saudis are greatly angered by this act of violence -- then it is obviously just workplace violence....

Besides, we have lots of US troops in Saudi Arabia, so we can't be yelling terrorism -- that would be like linking the Saudis to terrorism....and that is against the teachings of Jesus
terrorist know no country origin...............they come from all over..

But Trump totally promised that the Saudis have nothing to do with it...…

Now if this guy was from some place like Iraq or Qatar...then you are totally free to yell terrorism.....and also totally free to call into question the governments of those countries...

But under no circumstance should you ever question the royals of Saudi Arabia

Now if this guy was from some place like Iraq or Qatar...then you are totally free to yell terrorism.....and also totally free to call into question the governments of those countries...

Baloney..........terrorism has no bounds to country..........It is widespread.........All the countries in the middle east have terrorist breeding there.

Hell.........with ISIS many people from Europe and even the U.S. and Canada joined the sorry asshats........

Baloney..........terrorism has no bounds to country..........It is widespread.........All the countries in the middle east have terrorist breeding there.

Hell.........with ISIS many people from Europe and even the U.S. and Canada joined the sorry asshats........
Terrorism has no bound to country??

bawahahahahahahahahah

19 of those hijackers were from Saudi Arabia -- but we invaded Iraq (although NONE OF THE HIJACKERS WERE FROM THERE) -- based on what?

But since I know the whole Iraq was behind 9/11 thing is a touchy subject for you conservatives, I will try a more recent example....

Let's say Iranian officials murdered a US based journalist because he was critical of the Iranian regime -- are you telling me you wouldn't be holding the Iranian government responsible??

Are you telling me you will be covering for them like Trump covered for the Saudi government even tho we all know the Saudi government ordered that man's murder??

Man you folks are some real cucks for Saudi Arabia.....

Terrorism has no bound to country??

bawahahahahahahahahah

19 of those hijackers were from Saudi Arabia -- but we invaded Iraq (although NONE OF THE HIJACKERS WERE FROM THERE) -- based on what?

But since I know the whole Iraq was behind 9/11 thing is a touchy subject for you conservatives, I will try a more recent example....

Let's say Iranian officials murdered a US based journalist because he was critical of the Iranian regime -- are you telling me you wouldn't be holding the Iranian government responsible??

Are you telling me you will be covering for them like Trump covered for the Saudi government even tho we all know the Saudi government ordered that man's murder??

Man you folks are some real cucks for Saudi Arabia.....

we did not invade Iraq because of "the stuff some people did on 9/11".
There were real reasons-------that jerks like you do not mention

"Four people are dead, including the shooter, after a shooting Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola, authorities said. Several other people were injured, including two sheriff's deputies who engaged the shooter. 'While we would love to do a full disclosure of what occurred this morning about everything that we are aware of, quite obviously we cannot do that. There are things – we are now in the investigative process – that are required to be held back,' Morgan said."

So for a second day, another senseless tragedy hits one of our military bases...the shooting took place in what is referred to as Building 633, which is part of the Naval Aviation Schools Command and is where Navy personnel entering flight training first report. Thoughts and prayers goes out to the families of the victims.

So where are all those people with their semi automatic weapons who are supposed to run to save the day?

Isn't that the excuse the far right radicals use for needing those weapons and demanding they be allowed to open carry them anywhere they want to go?

And doesn't a naval base have weapons? Where was the military police? I know they have them.

The far right radical extremists don't want any real weapon safety laws so we will continue to have the shootings.

As a side note, this is a Saudi national. Why did trump allow this crazy person to enter the nation and own a weapon?

It's a gun free zone doofus......they have to wait for the Shore Patrol to get their 5 minutes or more after the attack starts you doofus...

Another shooting in a gun-free zone: Two murdered, at least 11 hospitalized, in shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida - Crime Prevention Research Center

The rules explicitly note that concealed carry permits aren’t honored on the military bases.

“personal firearms may only be stored in the installation’s armory”

“All firearms will be unloaded and secured with a trigger lock and ammunition must be carried in the farthest most possible location away from the firearm prior to transporting on an installation”

The bottom line: you can only have possession of a firearm when you transport it on to a base. That when it is on a base you have to have it in the armory.
..cops have firearms and they get killed
..THOUSANDS of troops in war have firearms--yet they get killed

It's a gun free zone doofus......they have to wait for the Shore Patrol to get their 5 minutes or more after the attack starts you doofus...

Another shooting in a gun-free zone: Two murdered, at least 11 hospitalized, in shooting at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida - Crime Prevention Research Center

The rules explicitly note that concealed carry permits aren’t honored on the military bases.

“All firearms will be unloaded and secured with a trigger lock and ammunition must be carried in the farthest most possible location away from the firearm prior to transporting on an installation”

The bottom line: you can only have possession of a firearm when you transport it on to a base. That when it is on a base you have to have it in the armory.
Anyone not willing to defend a right deserves no rights.

1. You have never been in the Military have you?

2. The individual that committed the crime was a exchange to study here and go back to Saudi Arabia after trained, so they had clearance.

3. Civilians are would not been involved and to ask where was the good guy with a gun is you trolling.

Now here is my question and do you understand stuff like this will happen and all your laws will not prevent it?

2. The individual that committed the crime was a exchange to study here and go back to Saudi Arabia after trained, so they had clearance.

3. Civilians are would not been involved and to ask where was the good guy with a gun is you trolling.

Now here is my question and do you understand stuff like this will happen and all your laws will not prevent it?
If we just ban muslims in the US, this will never happen....

#MAGA

If we just ban muslims in the US, this will never happen....

#MAGA

As much as you are attempting to troll me Muslims are not and have never been the real issue.

Fact is America involvement in the Middle-East, Parts of Asia and Parts of Africa gave rise to Islamic Jihadist hatred for us and this has been going on since Thomas Jefferson...

Now with that written the reality is I will most likely die because of a bad driver ( someone on a cellphone ) than being shot or blown up by a Jihadist.

That is the reality.

So as you spit that asinine comment toward me please note I am fully against blocking Muslims from this country and believe there are many decent Muslims versus the partisan hacks that try to troll me with weak bait while thinking I am a damn Trumpster...

o===ok.........???!!!!!???:rolleyes-41:

So?

So?
this shooting WASN'T in the UK???!!!!???? shocker

So?
this shooting WASN'T in the UK???!!!!???? shocker

It was in a gun free zone...just like the U.K.

o===ok.........???!!!!!???:rolleyes-41:
It's true you agreeing is irrelevant

New Topics

Forum List

Back