Another Natalie Hollaway?

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
Eastpointe -- Amy Vargas had always dreamed of visiting Mexico, a country whose passion for soccer mirrored her own love for the sport. A veteran of several soccer leagues in Macomb County, Vargas, 16, dreamed of one day donning a uniform for a professional team like her idol, David Beckham.

Last Saturday she flew to Mexico with her grandmother and great-grandmother and stayed at the Great Parnassus Resort in Cancun. On Thursday she was playing baseball on a beach with a group of people and then left the game to use a restroom, her mother D'an Simmons said. Vargas never returned.

"It was a dream that turned into a nightmare," Simmons said of her daughter's longtime wish to visit Mexico.

From The Detroit News: Family: Eastpointe teen goes missing in Cancun | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Any theories?

Eastpointe -- Amy Vargas had always dreamed of visiting Mexico, a country whose passion for soccer mirrored her own love for the sport. A veteran of several soccer leagues in Macomb County, Vargas, 16, dreamed of one day donning a uniform for a professional team like her idol, David Beckham.

Last Saturday she flew to Mexico with her grandmother and great-grandmother and stayed at the Great Parnassus Resort in Cancun. On Thursday she was playing baseball on a beach with a group of people and then left the game to use a restroom, her mother D'an Simmons said. Vargas never returned.

"It was a dream that turned into a nightmare," Simmons said of her daughter's longtime wish to visit Mexico.

From The Detroit News: Family: Eastpointe teen goes missing in Cancun | detnews.com | The Detroit News

Any theories?

Don't take your daughters to Mexico.

We just got back. I actually thought Cancun was pretty safe. But that story is bizarre. It's not like she was out drinking like Natalie. She went to the restroom from the beach.

This doesn't seem similar to Natalie at all. This looks like an abduction. Natalie drank herself to death

Any theories?

I have no theories...but I know someone who is excited that she now has something to discuss for the next 6+ months.

nancy-grace.jpg

Interesting that you would post that xotoxi. I don't think this poor girl will get much press at all. Not that it helped with Natalie, but without some pressure on the Mexicans, I feel this case will go unsolved. Imagine if some of the commentators suggested a boycott of Cancun.

We just got back. I actually thought Cancun was pretty safe. But that story is bizarre. It's not like she was out drinking like Natalie. She went to the restroom from the beach.

Ever see the movie "Taken"?

Rich Oil Sheiks and Billionaires are buying these girls getting them hooked on drugs to keep em controlled and selling them as sex-slaves.

I once dissapeared in Mexico and was only found through the good graces of Walter Brennon and an indigenous tribe which made him their local God.

Any theories?

I have no theories...but I know someone who is excited that she now has something to discuss for the next 6+ months.

nancy-grace.jpg

At least.

I go to Mexico twice a month and not to any tourist location, unless you understand the language, the culture and know who to pay off and when, I suggest you keep your ass in the States.