Another nail in the coffin for "Magical Creation"

For the majority of the population, Creationism is a dead issue. The maping of the genetics of man and other living creatures essentially settled the issue.

For the majority of the population, Creationism is a dead issue. The maping of the genetics of man and other living creatures essentially settled the issue.

I suspect that if you are referring to 51%, then it may be possible. May be possible. I happened to be watching the "View" one morning and one of the women on that show didn't know the earth was round.

When Whoopi Goldberg said, "I know you can't be telling me that you don't know the earth is round and she said, "I know that I put food on the table for my children and that's all I need to know."

So, is it settled? For me, yes, for the majority of Americans, sadly no. All you need to do is look at the GOP platform in any red state to know I'm right.

God created life.

That may well be. However, judging from what we see in the rock, in every cell in our bodies and the bodies of all life, if a Diety exists, then he used evolution for that creation.

To state otherwise is to call that diety a liar. For what other reason would she have left such evidence if it is not a true record?

Last edited:

I suspect that if you are referring to 51%, then it may be possible. May be possible. I happened to be watching the "View" one morning and one of the women on that show didn't know the earth was round.

When Whoopi Goldberg said, "I know you can't be telling me that you don't know the earth is round and she said, "I know that I put food on the table for my children and that's all I need to know."

So, is it settled? For me, yes, for the majority of Americans, sadly no. All you need to do is look at the GOP platform in any red state to know I'm right.

I was thinking in terms of the population of the advanced nations. Our poor benighted nation, with all the resources that we have, does not even take care of it's own people as good as little Costa Rica does.

I'll split the difference and say god very well may have created life. Heck, he might have even got bored watching monkeys sling turds and nudged evolution along.

Wonder how disappointed he is with his creation if he did have a hand in it.

I'll split the difference and say god very well may have created life. Heck, he might have even got bored watching monkeys sling turds and nudged evolution along.

Wonder how disappointed he is with his creation if he did have a hand in it.

Now THAT's funny.

Forum List

Back