Another multi-millionaire renouncing citizenship over taxes

Ha ha ha. Of course the Right Wing will try to use this as a talking point. Call me when Buffet or Gates leave the country okay? As far as I'm concerned Saverin and this woman can leave. That's fine. Any money they still make over here will be taxed. Fuck them. I love how Conservatives get pissed if someone burns a fucking flag, but if a rich person gets pissy and takes their money and runs to avoid paying taxes (we call that tax dodging), they stand up and CHEER.

Way to encourage truly unpatriotic behavior, Right Wing nutbars.

The tax structure ensures that people just won't be able to become wealthy. The government will take their money before it can be invested, before profits can be used to expand.

One or more countries will step up and be the new land of opportunity. Achievers will just go there.

I don't care if she is a bitch or not, she has benefitted from this nations advances and high standing in the world and now wants to take what she's managed to get and run with it.

She didn't benefit from the taxes she pays.

That is hardly an admirable individual and certanily not someone we will miss long term.

ROFL! Just keep telling yourself. When all the productive members of society have left, who's going to fund your welfare check?

Millions of people want to come here for the chance to wrok hard and make something of htemselves . . .something they cannot do in large portions of the world.

That is not a result of the taxes you pay. In fact, it's almost precisely the opposite.

If they (imigrants) come here and are successful (do I really need to give you list of successful imigrants? It will be mighty long one.) they will make more money and they more they make the more they pay.

There are many studies that prove that the US economy improves as a result of imigration.

She didn't benefit? She had access to the largest economy on earth which helped her make her money through record sales. That's not a benefit?
She never used roads? Drank clean water? Ate safe food? Flew on a plane? Breathed clean air? Didn't benefit? Are fucking serious??!!??

She wrote songs all she produced was hits because she was here in the states.

Sharper than you might think.

I've already shown how big investors leaving and taking their money out of U.S. banks hurts the average joes.

Maybe she's the biggest bitch on the planet, doesn't mean we don't need her money here.

It might hurt a bit short term but she is making room for the next hard worker who won't cry like a little baby over paying taxes.

I don't care if she is a bitch or not, she has benefitted from this nations advances and high standing in the world and now wants to take what she's managed to get and run with it.

That is hardly an admirable individual and certanily not someone we will miss long term.

Millions of people want to come here for the chance to wrok hard and make something of htemselves . . .something they cannot do in large portions of the world.

Of course you do all realize that she went to europe . . .London. The UK has higher taxes than we do folks.

There you go again. First, she became a Austrian resident, second, if the rich people leave, they take with them (besides what Dr. Drock points out in banking) their wealth. Which means it will no longer circulate in this country. On top of that, the "millions" of people that want to come here and work hard better get a ticket and get in line. There are already millions of people that have been here, worked hard, got robbed by the govt. and their corp friends and are now looking to work hard and build wealth all over again....if they can manage.

You might be out of your element, Donnie.

Ha ha ha. Of course the Right Wing will try to use this as a talking point. Call me when Buffet or Gates leave the country okay? As far as I'm concerned Saverin and this woman can leave. That's fine. Any money they still make over here will be taxed. Fuck them. I love how Conservatives get pissed if someone burns a fucking flag, but if a rich person gets pissy and takes their money and runs to avoid paying taxes (we call that tax dodging), they stand up and CHEER.

There's nothing patriotic about paying taxes. Libs would like you to believe that, but only the morons are buying it.

The tax structure ensures that people just won't be able to become wealthy. The government will take their money before it can be invested, before profits can be used to expand.

One or more countries will step up and be the new land of opportunity. Achievers will just go there.

Europe is the new land of opportunity? What drugs are you on and where can I get some of that Primo stuff?

Funny how in anther post I saw one of your right wingers spouting how there are more rich people thanever before. Which is?

Can't get rich? What a joke! Now that is a lazy American talking right there.

It's too hard Boo Hoo! Whaaa!!!! It should be easy to get rich! WTF? Where the hell did you get that nonsense?

It looks like another defecting, I thought Democrats only did this if a Republican won.

I read the article. Nowhere in it did I see anything about her political affiliations. What makes you think she was a democrat?

Actually it did say

"Rich, 68, a Grammy-nominated songwriter and glossy figure in Democratic and European royalty circles, renounced her American passport in November, according to her lawyer."

That's the basis? Should we also assume she was a princess?

There's nothing patriotic about paying taxes. Libs would like you to believe that, but only the morons are buying it.

Actually that is exactly what it is. Patriotic. To support your nation. To realize that if you were not living here you'd be in a world of shit.

Again typical rightist slant. Tax is the Debbles work! we are supposed to benefit from this nation by the very virtue of being from here we don't need to pay. We're special. We're excetional.

Yeah they got that right exceptionally thick witted.

She didn't benefit from the taxes she pays.

ROFL! Just keep telling yourself. When all the productive members of society have left, who's going to fund your welfare check?

That is not a result of the taxes you pay. In fact, it's almost precisely the opposite.

If they (imigrants) come here and are successful (do I really need to give you list of successful imigrants? It will be mighty long one.) they will make more money and they more they make the more they pay.

There are many studies that prove that the US economy improves as a result of imigration.

She didn't benefit? She had access to the largest economy on earth which helped her make her money through record sales. That's not a benefit?

Note: I said she didn't benefit "as a result of the taxes she pays." Government programs have almost nothing to do with the growth of the American economy.

She never used roads? Drank clean water? Ate safe food? Flew on a plane? Breathed clean air? Didn't benefit? Are fucking serious??!!??

You would think none of these things existed before the government started spending money on them.

She wrote songs all she produced was hits because she was here in the states.

Again, what did the government have to do with that? How does government get the credit for every dime someone earns in this country?

Everything about paying taxes is patriotic. It shows that you're willing to give up some of your money to help the country as a whole. It's kind of the dirty little secret about Conservatives: you're all extremely selfish while screaming "THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!" and "AMURIKA! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!" Meanwhile, you don't care enough about the success of this country to want to contribute one dime.

So fuck you. Yes, paying taxes is patriotic. It's far more patriotic then telling poor people they're not working hard enough.

There is no evidence she did this because of US taxes. Another troll thread from the OP.

The ability to save money from taxes long term is no evidence?

I agree it's not a slam dunk, but i'd say the likelihood is pretty good.

There are no wealthy people in the US? Are you mentally retarded?

There are no wealthy people in the US? Are you mentally retarded?

Like I said, I'll give a fuck when true American patriotic rich people like Gates, Buffet or even Hugh Hefner bolts the country. Until then, fuck all the greedy fucks in their mouth holes.

Everything about paying taxes is patriotic. It shows that you're willing to give up some of your money to help the country as a whole. It's kind of the dirty little secret about Conservatives: you're all extremely selfish while screaming "THESE COLORS DON'T RUN!" and "AMURIKA! LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!" Meanwhile, you don't care enough about the success of this country to want to contribute one dime.

So fuck you. Yes, paying taxes is patriotic. It's far more patriotic then telling poor people they're not working hard enough.

It's as if they want to belong to the best country club in town but don't want to pay the dues that the best country club requires.

In other words, they want someting for nothing.

And they consider themselves economic geniuses.

There is no evidence she did this because of US taxes. Another troll thread from the OP.

The ability to save money from taxes long term is no evidence?

I agree it's not a slam dunk, but i'd say the likelihood is pretty good.

No it is not evidence of motive.

My niece recently moved to Florida because she hates NY winters. She will also not pay state income tax.

Did she move to Florida to lower her taxes?

How quickly the LOLberals will turn on their own when they go against the LOLberal grain.

"Fuck her!"

"She's no patriot!"

:lmao:

L:OLberals are not very bright.

Forum List

Back