Another multi-millionaire renouncing citizenship over taxes

She's not the first nor will she be the last.

Once the rich are gone that leave the OL'Middle Class to carry the load.

The poor pay for nothing now and certainly won't be paying for anything in the future.

We Better hang onto our wallets folks because Uncle Sam will be headed our way.

I'll only pull that cart so long before I start removing passengers either with the help of the govt or with the help of my fellow cart pullers who feel the load is the passengers responsibilty, not ours.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

It has nothing to do with "the fuck". Figure it out.

It's great to see the cons rallying to the defense of this woman, their new hero,

the same one they accused of bribing Bill Clinton to get her husband, Marc Rich,

a pardon.

I wouldn't do it.

Super rich people are geared to make every possible dollar and keep every possible dollar they can, that's why they're super rich. They aren't "only" worried about paying their bills and trying to save a few pennies like us average americans.

No matter what you think of these people personally, we middle class average joes need them here.

Exactly. Without rich people I would not have a job as my boss makes over "250,000/year". Take money out of his pocket and guess what, it takes money out of my pocket. Less profit = smaller quaterly profit sharing checks.

Nevermind if obamacare isn't repealed, he already told the 2 newest guys if it does not end up repealed he may have to lay off one or both of them in order to afford compliance.

I'll only pull that cart so long before I start removing passengers either with the help of the govt or with the help of my fellow cart pullers who feel the load is the passengers responsibilty, not ours.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

It has nothing to do with "the fuck". Figure it out.

I'm pretty sure my interpretation isn't what you really mean, that's why I asked. I didn't realize my use of foul language would offend you so much, so I apologize.

So again I ask, what are you actually trying to say in that post?

It's great to see the cons rallying to the defense of this woman, their new hero,

the same one they accused of bribing Bill Clinton to get her husband, Marc Rich,

a pardon.

I wouldn't do it.

Super rich people are geared to make every possible dollar and keep every possible dollar they can, that's why they're super rich. They aren't "only" worried about paying their bills and trying to save a few pennies like us average americans.

No matter what you think of these people personally, we middle class average joes need them here.

Exactly. Without rich people I would not have a job as my boss makes over "250,000/year". Take money out of his pocket and guess what, it takes money out of my pocket. Less profit = smaller quaterly profit sharing checks.

Nevermind if obamacare isn't repealed, he already told the 2 newest guys if it does not end up repealed he may have to lay off one or both of them in order to afford compliance.

How many employees are in your organization?
Is your insurance premium considered as part of your pay?

Just wondering...

It looks like another defecting, I thought Democrats only did this if a Republican won.

I read the article. Nowhere in it did I see anything about her political affiliations. What makes you think she was a democrat?

She isn't a Republican,real good friends with the Clintons,just throwing that out.
LOL snort snort

a pardon.

I wouldn't do it.

As we have been told,it will be only a small % of companies that will get beat to death wit this law. But as the way the AMT went so shall this,many companies will have a hard time,which will affect people. The ones on the bubble will make choices that will save money and their firms.

Those damn pesky unintended results.

So lets see, rich as hell, liberal, and great supporter of the working man, yet feels it's in her best interest to jump ship for tax reasons. Interesting, another case of a do as I say not as I do hypocrite in full bloom.

Apart from all the other benefits and perks, being rich means you can live anywhere you want and enjoy the same lifestyle.

So lets see, rich as hell, liberal, and great supporter of the working man, yet feels it's in her best interest to jump ship for tax reasons. Interesting, another case of a do as I say not as I do hypocrite in full bloom.

Ummm.... just to throw in one of those pesky little facts. It was the ARTICLE which mentioned that her motive may be to avoid a few million in taxes. She said she wanted to live closer to her sweety.

Don't you love how yellow journalism doesn't need to rely on what the real facts are as long as they can get a knee jerk reaction and make someone jump to a conclusion that doesn't have any bearing on the truth of the situation? Hannity facts sell advertising slots, I guess.

New Topics

Forum List

Back