Another MSNBC host suspended for political donations

Maybe these MSNBC hosts need some attention.. they do have ridiculously low ratings...
could be the drivel... just sayin'.

you would do well to watch some Scarborough... maybe you would post something that isn't a whine, a troll, or an insult to people's intelligence.

just sayin'

Actually..I do watch Scarborough a couple times a week, he and his fellow mama state liberals are kittens compared to what the rest of the MSNBC line up has to offer.

Oh..and thanks for the inspirational critique...you're a Sweetie

why would i be sweet to someone who thinks there's humor in insulting the intelligence of some pretty smart people?

and if you think that scarborough is a "liberal" you're really more out of it than i thought.

and any time re the critique.

:thup:

you would do well to watch some Scarborough... maybe you would post something that isn't a whine, a troll, or an insult to people's intelligence.

just sayin'

Actually..I do watch Scarborough a couple times a week, he and his fellow mama state liberals are kittens compared to what the rest of the MSNBC line up has to offer.

Oh..and thanks for the inspirational critique...you're a Sweetie

why would i be sweet to someone who thinks there's humor in insulting the intelligence of some pretty smart people?

and if you think that scarborough is a "liberal" you're really more out of it than i thought.

and any time re the critique.

:thup:

Oh come on.. the Guy gets a couple weeks vacation and all is forgotten. It's the policy at MSNBC that your railing over and I'll grant you, it's a ridiculous policy.

This is hardly serious business, hardly enough for me to be able to upset your magnificent mind over.

I wonder, would you fully appreciate a critique from me..?

I wouldn't have a problem with them donating if all the so called "Journo-Lists" would just be honest about their biases.

neither olbermann nor Scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

... unlike rupert murdoch who pretends to run a news organization but gives millions to repub candidates.

just sayin'

Scarborough.. says he's a Republican... it's kinda hard to believe..

Well that's what he was in congress.

He's still pretty conservative. But conservatives have moved so far right..I guess he doesn't rate.

In any case..this squashes Olbermann's complaint that this sort of punishment isn't metted out fairly.

neither olbermann nor Scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

... unlike rupert murdoch who pretends to run a news organization but gives millions to repub candidates.

just sayin'

He's still pretty conservative. But conservatives have moved so far right..I guess he doesn't rate.

In any case..this squashes Olbermann's complaint that this sort of punishment isn't metted out fairly.

Maybe I'm missing something.. what was this hideous punishment..?

just sayin'

He's still pretty conservative.

I checked him out a few years back. He was too far to the right for me.

Unless that's the whole reason they're doing this...

JB, do you own stock in MSNBC? I don't and therefore, I dun give a flying fuck how they choose to run their organization.

I'm not clear what reason you have to want to discuss the inner workings of a private company.

Umm why is Beck still with with Fox?
Considering his active TP activities.

Is MSNBC showing more morals than Fox?

Personally, I am more concerned about the content of their programs than whether they've written a personal check to someone I don't support.

I do as well. But than I've always liked substance to personality. Unfortunately, not everyone agrees.

I wouldn't have a problem with them donating if all the so called "Journo-Lists" would just be honest about their biases.

neither olbermann nor scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

just sayin'

Rupert Murdoch Millions to R's?

Um, sorry dear

$248,344 Republican
$90,300 Democrat
$80,394 special interest

total since 1987: $419,038

Maybe you're thinking of George Soros to D's?

$5,000 Republican
$1,037,037 Democrat
$2,628,800 special interest
total since 1979: $3,670,837

Last edited:
At least they learned from their mistakes by just penalizing him a couple of days.

msnbc-suspends-morning-joe-host__oPt.jpg

Well, he should be suspended for contributing to the GOP!!! :lol: Just kidding. I like Joe. I know he's a staunch Republican, but I think he's very fair. Sometimes he makes me mad, but I think he is very objective. I'm glad it's only for 2 days.

Forum List

Back