Another MSNBC host suspended for political donations

Another MSNBC host suspended for political donations...

source
I wouldn't have a problem with them donating if all the so called "Journo-Lists" would just be honest about their biases.

neither olbermann nor scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

... unlike rupert murdoch who pretends to run a news organization but gives millions to repub candidates.

just sayin'

I wouldn't have a problem with them donating if all the so called "Journo-Lists" would just be honest about their biases.

neither olbermann nor Scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

... unlike rupert murdoch who pretends to run a news organization but gives millions to repub candidates.

just sayin'

Scarborough.. says he's a Republican... it's kinda hard to believe..

neither olbermann nor Scarborough is a "journalist" and both are very open about their politics.

just sayin'

Ever hear the saying: 'put your money where your mouth is'?

Scarborough.. says he's a Republican...and Scarborough gave to Republicans

just sayin'

just sayin'

just sayin'

Maybe these MSNBC hosts need some attention.. they do have ridiculously low ratings...
could be the drivel... just sayin'.

just sayin'

Maybe these MSNBC hosts need some attention.. they do have ridiculously low ratings...

Drivel...an appropriate word for your post...... just sayin'

Charles Joseph "Joe" Scarborough - served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.

just sayin'

why? because he's sane and civil and smart and not a rightwingnut loon?

I agree.

Serious question. Do you guys never get bored with constantly whining about the other side doing shit that you're own side is doing?

Serious question. Do you guys never get bored with constantly whining about the other side doing shit that you're own side is doing?

Serious question. What does it say about you, when you call Americans 'other' and 'own'?

i just said i liked joe scarborough. he's my rightwing crush

but you keep saying people are "whining". that is not a catch all phrase for responding to loons. :)

It is to me.

If MSBNC staff donate to Dems, so what? If Murdock donates to the GOP, so what? Thousands of people and organizations donate to political campaigns.

Personally, I am more concerned about the content of their programs than whether they've written a personal check to someone I don't support.

just sayin'

Drivel...an appropriate word for your post...... just sayin'

Charles Joseph "Joe" Scarborough - served in the United States House of Representatives from 1995 to 2001 as a Republican from the 1st district of Florida.

Golly.. I'm so ashamed..

I guess I didn't realize this was so important.

Scarborough gets a couple weeks vacation.. that's just horrible...:tinfoil:

you would do well to watch some Scarborough... maybe you would post something that isn't a whine, a troll, or an insult to people's intelligence.

just sayin'

Actually..I do watch Scarborough a couple times a week, he and his fellow mama state liberals are kittens compared to what the rest of the MSNBC line up has to offer.

Oh..and thanks for the inspirational critique...you're a Sweetie

Forum List

Back