ANOTHER Mittens lie

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Poor rw's. I think they're exhausted after all that twisting and lying about Mitt's last lie.

Kinda hard to say an author is lying about his own book, huh rw's?

Cowards, one and all.

From the article:
There is, however, a “kernel of truth” to the interpretation, Scheiber said, explaining that he believes, as many of the administration’s critics do, that Obama should have focused on more economic stimulus before moving to health care
Poor Luddite.

Poor, half witted, overly-emotional, easily manipulated little Luddite.

Noam Scheiber: Romney’s Claim About My Book Is ‘False’ — And He Knows It | TPMDC

On Wednesday Romney said President Obama and his aides believed the health care reform law would harm the recovery but pushed for it anyway, and sourced the argument to Scheiber’s book. But the claim is not true.

Okay rw's, bring on the excuses but the truth is that Mittens lives with Donald Trump on the grassy knoll.

Every day, another lie.

“That is false, in a variety of ways. I don’t believe that it’s substantively true,” Noam Scheiber, author of The Escape Artists, told TPM by phone Thursday morning.
Meaning it's at least partly true, or he would have said it was completely false.

Moron.

Noam Scheiber: Romney’s Claim About My Book Is ‘False’ — And He Knows It | TPMDC

On Wednesday Romney said President Obama and his aides believed the health care reform law would harm the recovery but pushed for it anyway, and sourced the argument to Scheiber’s book. But the claim is not true.

Okay rw's, bring on the excuses but the truth is that Mittens lives with Donald Trump on the grassy knoll.

Every day, another lie.

“There are a couple of claims wound up together there in Romney’s remarks,” Scheiber said. “One claim is that [Obama’s team] knew that the Affordable Care Act itself — something about the Act — would derail the recovery…. They do not believe that it’s substantively true. So it’s not something that they felt, and it’s not something I argue in the book.”
Again, meaning it's at least partly true, or he would have said it was completely false.

Moron.

New Topics

Forum List

Back