Another Mex Tries a get Rich off the Taxpayer Scam.

First of all, coming from NYC I know that this girl was likely Dominican, Puerto Rican, or Colombian, not Mexican as the dumbass OP assumed. While it is possible she is, New York has a far more prevalent community of those three latino races in the area where this occurred.

As for anyone trying to justify failed Zero -tolerance policies. Great, let's waste more taxpayer money on shit like this.

Once again, if you align yourself with the ideas of fiscal conservatism, there is no logical way you can support failed policies like this unless you are a racist or just fucking stupid. Either way you should be neutered.

Free lesson History of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yea....given that her last name is Gonzalez and she lives in Queen I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this girl was very likely not from Mexico, more characteristic of a puerto rican name around there.

Like I said, she could be mexican, but odds are heavily against it, and I was pointing this fact out just to shed further light on the OP's obvious racist attempt at smearing an entire race's integrity based off doodling on a school desk.

First of all, coming from NYC I know that this girl was likely Dominican, Puerto Rican, or Colombian, not Mexican as the dumbass OP assumed. While it is possible she is, New York has a far more prevalent community of those three latino races in the area where this occurred.

As for anyone trying to justify failed Zero -tolerance policies. Great, let's waste more taxpayer money on shit like this.

Once again, if you align yourself with the ideas of fiscal conservatism, there is no logical way you can support failed policies like this unless you are a racist or just fucking stupid. Either way you should be neutered.

Yea....given that her last name is Gonzalez and she lives in Queen I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this girl was very likely not from Mexico, more characteristic of a puerto rican name around there.

Like I said, she could be mexican, but odds are heavily against it, and I was pointing this fact out just to shed further light on the OP's obvious racist attempt at smearing an entire race's integrity based off doodling on a school desk.

Lesson two History of Puerto Rico - XV Century - 1599

As for integrity being a whole different matter, how much integrity do you suppose is possessed by those who stand before the judge as defendants or even by those paid to defend them. Integrity, is an endangered character trait on all levels. And that's it for me. "I have nothing more to say about that"

You appear worried about the integrity level of criminal defense attorneys. If so, I thought you might be interested in the following defeinition of a criminal defense attorney:

I am a criminal defense attorney. As such, I am forced to deal with some of the lowest people on earth, people who have no sense of right or wrong, people who will lie in court to get what they want without caring who gets hurt in the process, people who literally have no conscience. As a criminal defense attorney, it is my job - my sworn duty - to protect my clients from those people whenever and wherever possible.

As for integrity being a whole different matter, how much integrity do you suppose is possessed by those who stand before the judge as defendants or even by those paid to defend them. Integrity, is an endangered character trait on all levels. And that's it for me. "I have nothing more to say about that"

so you have a problem with the constitutional guarantee of an attorney?

nice.

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality. Mexicans, like Americans, come in all races.

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality. Mexicans, like Americans, come in all races.

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality.
Of spanish decent.

Mexican is not a race, it's a nationality.
Of spanish decent.

True, my wife; though most of her family and ancestors are Mexican from The Republic of Texas, one of her grandfathers is actually from Spain.

I would disagree partially. I would say that Mexican's, unlike american's actually DO have ancestral roots ON the continent in the form of having Mestizo roots (amerindian and european).

Then there are the kinds of Mexicans you refer to, that come in many races. I see a duality of races there, something I've always found relatively interesting in many latin american nations that can lay claim to indigenous American roots and foreign roots.

But your point is well taken, and I appreciate you putting me in check on that subject, although I am kind of confused as to where I mentioned race specifically.

I'm assuming you mean when I call him a racist. I suppose a xenophobe would be the more technical term, but it seems apparent to me given the thread title and his implications that he meant to smear the Mexican people in terms of race, not in terms of a nation. Hopefully i've made myself clearer.

Given the number of exclamation points you used after this sentence, (most of which I removed when I quoted you) I'm going to assume you failed to show up for a court hearing, and got nailed for it.. :)

If you don't show up for court, yes, you DO deserve a pretty stiff fine.

I completely agree. There are few things more important than integrity. If you give your word, or even payment, assuring that you will show up and don't, that is far worse than getting in a fight.

Bloody lips heal. Integrity is a whole different matter.

First of all it wasn't me but the person I know got a YEAR for failing to appear. My son is a police officer and said he sees the lowest of life forms beat women and children, rob and steal and never serve prison time and he thought it was ridiculous too. The person is a harmless alcoholic.

A year for failing to appear is MORE than fair. Why? Because the entire system grinds to a halt if you fail to uphold your word.

A "harmless alcoholic"??? Seriously? Do you want chapter and verse on the evils of alcoholism? Let's just assume they DONT get behind the wheel of a car and kill or mame someone...let's imagine they're drinking at home. The emotional cruelty and physical abuse that go along with alcoholism are legendary. So don't give me "harmless".

Do you really think that the court should waste it's time for your friend's sorry butt? I bet you're one of those people that complains about the inefficiency of government...not even taking responsibility for your part in making it that way! You cry about the cost of taxes...then the bill goes up because your friend failed to appear - causing the clerk more work...causing the Sheriff to have to go after you...etc etc. The domino effect goes on and on.

Yeah, a year for failure to appear is more than fair. Shame you don't take the legal system seriously.

Forum List

Back