Another mass shooting.

Eight people have been shot at an office building in downtown Orlando. Four of the eight are in trauma condition. The building is called Legions Place. Interstate 4 is shutdown eastbound.

Two people are dead and six are wounded, Orlando police said.

Office workers are still inside. They have barricaded themselves inside and have received little information from authorities on whether it's save to leave. One woman inside the building said they have been told the shooting possibly took place on the fourth or eighth floor.

Orlando shooting: Shooting at downtown Orlando office building with eight injured -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Yep, that's your story and your sticking too it, I get it quasimodo. I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree and move on shall we? mmmkay? :thup:

So is this guy a Muslim or not?

According to The Sentinel, it's at an office building and apparently the shooter is someone who used to work there, according to a witness. Sounds like a classic postal case.

According to The Sentinel, it's at an office building and apparently the shooter is someone who used to work there, according to a witness. Sounds like a classic postal case.
exactly, times are hard with many out of work. Sorry to say we'll probably see more cases like this if unemployment doesn't get better in Florida.

I have family in Florida and reports from my sister are jobs are very scarce. When you have over 400 applicants with college degree's applying for $11.50 hour job there is a problem.

Not trying to make political hay here but just stating the obvious. Hard times will make anyone with emotional instability to crack.

I'm down her in Florida and the guys have been following this story since it happened. Apparantly the guy was a fired disgruntled worker. The media down here is doing pretty much what the media did yesterday at Ft. Hood. Lots of airtime, not much info.

I'm down her in Florida and the guys have been following this story since it happened. Apparantly the guy was a fired disgruntled worker. The media down here is doing pretty much what the media did yesterday at Ft. Hood. Lots of airtime, not much info.

They need to check his home, he may have killed his family.

exactly, times are hard with many out of work. Sorry to say we'll probably see more cases like this if unemployment doesn't get better in Florida.

I have family in Florida and reports from my sister are jobs are very scarce. When you have over 400 applicants with college degree's applying for $11.50 hour job there is a problem.

Not trying to make political hay here but just stating the obvious. Hard times will make anyone with emotional instability to crack.

Some might say you are making excuses for the shooter....making him out to be a sympathetic character.

Some might say you are making excuses for the shooter....making him out to be a sympathetic character.
Not at all, just finding a common sense reason for the horrific events.

Forum List

Back