Another Male Lawmaker Claims Rape, Incest Victims Rarely Get Pregnant

Do you agree with the asshole.

• Total voters
  • Banned
Any of you on the Board who know Reed's priesthood leadership, give them a call and ask them to counsel the Representative.

'Idaho state Rep. Pete Nielsen (R) claimed women who are victims of rape or incest are less likely to get pregnant than if they had consensual sex, echoing infamous remarks by 2012 U.S. Senate candidate Todd Akin (R-Mo.).
"Now, I’m of the understanding that in many cases of rape, it does not involve any pregnancy because of the trauma of the incident," Nielsen said Thursday, according to the Spokesman-Review. "That may be true with incest a little bit.”'

A republican lawmaker – goodness, what a surprise...

No, he's not representative of all republicans, perhaps not even a majority – but this does illustrate the ignorance and stupidity common to the social right, and the unwarranted influence they have on the GOP in general, where such ignorance and stupidity ends up as law.

• Banned
clear.png
:)

Figure the national average of pregnancies, find the number of rape related pregnancies and compare rates?

Idahoans are not very bright. Sarah Palin is from there, y'know. It's from all the mining runoff.

I am so tired of these assholes making policy on asinine beliefs.

Take the quiz please.

One can only vote No to this. I have no idea who this politician is, however the man is a disgrace and his comments offensive to those unfortunates who are victims of rape and incest.

Actually politicians such as he, they should be forced by public to resign.
What if the victims were black ? Surely they would be up for ethnic cleansing anyway you nazi slag ?

Take the quiz please.

One can only vote No to this. I have no idea who this politician is, however the man is a disgrace and his comments offensive to those unfortunates who are victims of rape and incest.

What if the victims were black ? Surely they would be up for ethnic cleansing anyway you nazi slag ?

Broken_Record_Logo.png

Take the quiz please.

View attachment 65054
Thanks for that.We know your views anyway.

Take the quiz please.

View attachment 65054

Yes we know your views also - Pro- Radical Islamic Apologist.

Why are you attempting to derail Jake's thread with your gibberish? Stay On Topic like other people.

Take the quiz please.

Have to throw out the race card!

My aren't we original!

Take the quiz please.

View attachment 65054
We know your views, as well!

Must you be obnoxious?

If you are lonely get a dog.

Forum List

Back