Another MAGA Hat Stolen

Look haters, swiping a MAGA hat off a guys head is a crime. I don’t want y’all in jail. If y’all need a MAGA hat shoot me a PM and I will buy you one so y’all stop getting in trouble.

This is an old story and she was rightfully charged with petty theft.

who are these fucking people?

These are the true children of the country who never grew up, never matured to see, much less tolerate anyone else's point of view, not to mention have respect for their rights, so filled full of self-hate, blame, contempt and loathing for those that demonstrate happiness and true belief in something good that they have nothing left but being an asshole to others and worse, they feel vindicated and justified in being so.

These are the true punks of the world, and we see them every day come here and if Trump wins, they declare it a loss, if we celebrate, they claim we are running in fear. These are the people who say the most insane, indefensible things, then call you an idiot, a tRumpbot, or any number of other things, never defending their claims with facts, and cornered, just call you more names, because, like the little girl in the video, their only aim is to irritate you, to annoy you, because the only real pleasure they know in this world is getting under other people's skins because then they feel noticed; it gives them the attention they never got as a child.

Fucking loon bitch thinks a baseball cap represents genocide.

Last edited:
who are these fucking people?

The young lady seems to be an angry racist anti-Anglo bigot.
Millions of Democrat Voters are horrible racist who refuse to accept that America is a soverign country.

immigrationracistJORGERAMOSposaztlanist.jpg

This is an old story and she was rightfully charged with petty theft.
She should have been charged with a felony.

PENAL CODE - PEN
PART 1. OF CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS [25 - 680]

( Part 1 enacted 1872. )
TITLE 8. OF CRIMES AGAINST THE PERSON [187 - 248]
( Title 8 enacted 1872. )

CHAPTER 4. Robbery [211 - 215]
( Chapter 4 enacted 1872. )

Robbery is the felonious taking of personal property in the possession of another, from his person or immediate presence, and against his will, accomplished by means of force or fear.

Law section

He should have yanked her damn earring out. Give her something to complain about!

Forum List

Back