Another Lying Conservative Drops Out

I don’t know why she dropped out. GOP voters certainly weren’t going to hold her accountable.

If Republicans didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say.
First, glad she dropped out. She wouldn’t have gotten any support.
Second, your comment is, well laughable, at best. Remember Harry Reid? John Edwards? Hillary? Bill? Nancy? Obama? Keith?

I don’t know why she dropped out. GOP voters certainly weren’t going to hold her accountable.
Since she wasn’t gonna drop out, but now is, that’s a pretty good indication she wasn’t wanted by the gop.

She got her degree from one of those Chinese spam bots that invaded our forum.

This story came out in the news a few days ago.

The lying republican kept lying about her degree when it came out.

Now she has finally admitted that she lied about her degree and has dropped out of the race.

Republican politician Melissa Howard caught faking her degree, drops out of Florida House race
If all the liars in DC suddenly disappeared, the country would have absolutely have NO federal government elected reps in DC. The entire place would be a ghost-town.

(I love it when snowflakes throw up stories like this as if they have any moral highground to stand on.... :p )

Now she has finally admitted that she lied about her degree and has dropped out of the race.

Republican politician Melissa Howard caught faking her degree, drops out of Florida House race

She should drop out. She was clearly making things up about her past in order to make herself a more appealing canidate. Now will someone please excuse Elizabeth Warren from the senate for lying about her Native American heritage?

That's true. They like being lied to.
It won't cost a dime.

It will pay for itself.

It will LOWER the cost.

If you like your plan you can keep it.

It was a protest over a video.

It was a case of 'workplace violence'

I have isolated ISIS in the Middle east. They are not a threat to the world....especially to France.

I will run the most transparent administration evuh...

'It wasn't a 'treaty' - it was an agreement between me, on behalf of the United States, and Iran'

'Just because I delivered millions in cash on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night to Iran and immediately after that a plane full of US hostages took off and headed for the US does not mean it was a 'ransom'

:p

Never have there been more blind, gullible sheep than snowflakes are today.

Bwuhahahaha

You almost gotta laugh. The crazy left elected a fake woman (with a fake degree?) and then they searched the Country until they found a real woman they could hate because she lied about a degree.. No surprises here.

Last edited:

As a damn LIAR, she was even bad at it (or, more likely, she knew just how dumb her "followers" really are).....She posted that she "earned" a degree that the university does NOT EVEN OFFER.........Idiot.....LOL

It won't cost a dime.

It will pay for itself.

It will LOWER the cost.

I have isolated ISIS in the Middle east. They are not a threat to the world....especially to France.

'It wasn't a 'treaty' - it was an agreement between me, on behalf of the United States, and Iran'

'Just because I delivered millions in cash on an unmarked plane in the middle of the night to Iran and immediately after that a plane full of US hostages took off and headed for the US does not mean it was a 'ransom'

Bwuhahahaha

6 promises Trump has made about health care

What happened to Trump's big plans for health insurance?

It won't cost a dime.

It will pay for itself.

It will LOWER the cost.

Bwuhahahaha

6 promises Trump has made about health care

What happened to Trump's big plans for health insurance?
The Democrats who declared they would oppose everything the GOP and President tried to do for the good of their own party....

...that and the fact that the GOP run by gutless McConnell and Worthless Ryan don't want to do anything that might upset anyone cost them their jobs ... except for Ryan, who is staying on now only to f* over Conservatives as much as he can before he officially leaves.

The sissie left elects a fake woman and then they send Media Matters out to examine the background of every real woman running in the freaking Country. It's gotcha time for the crazy left.

It won't cost a dime.

It will pay for itself.

It will LOWER the cost.

Speaking of bullshit.........LOL

upload_2018-8-15_17-53-22.png

As a damn LIAR, she was even bad at it (or, more likely, she knew just how dumb her "followers" really are).....She posted that she "earned" a degree that the university does NOT EVEN OFFER.........Idiot.....LOL

Yes they aren't very good at lying are they?

I see it on line with conservatives all the time. They just make blanket statements without anything to back it up. I then do a search on it and find out nothing they stated was true.

The only people who believe all their garbage is the base of the republican party which isn't enough to win an election.

Forum List

Back