Another little boy with life threatening health issue

Discussion in 'ObamaCare' started by Luddly Neddite, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Divine.Wind

Divine.Wind Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,578
    I think it's more about affordability than death panels....both which have the same results.

While a hospital will make patients "comfortable", that's a lot cheaper expensive experimental treatments.

Example: A few dollars worth of morphine is a lot cheaper for a family than to treat their grandfather's lung cancer with months of treatment, hospitalization and an iffy outcome.

2. Luddly Neddite

Luddly Neddite Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +27,931

That's the point.

Under ObamaCares, the parents pay for insurance and the child gets care.

That's the point of what the mother wrote - that if ObamaCares is repealed, people will die, including this child.

The trump/ryan debacle would not insure the child and it has caps on treatment.

A further point is that the House Rs voted to exempt themselves from trump/ryan care. They would get to keep the coverage they now enjoy at our expense. Makes me remember the tee potty slime would, having just been elected, was very upset that he and his family would not get ObamaCares immediately.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

3. RodISHI

RodISHI Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,919
    Legislators, lawyers, judges, prosecutors. and law enforcement should never be allowed to be exempt from the laws that they pass and are supposed to uphold.

4. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,578
    Agreed, but they do it anyway. Especially Congress.

5. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,769
    Since you support Obamacare, should be consider you another Obama ass licker? Pucker up.

6. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,769
    "Under ObamaCares, the parents pay for insurance and the child gets care."

How is it the parents are paying for their insurance if they are getting a subsidy funded by someone forced to offset the cost of THEIR coverage?

Look at it as an opportunity for you, a bleeding heart, to prove you you care as much as you claim you care. My responsibility for providing coverage is for MY family. If you choose to take on others, don't pass the bill along to me. Pay it yourself on their behalf.

7. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,769
    I provide that access to the only ones for which I am responsible. MY family. Therefore, ALL of my people are provided with it. It's not my responsibility to provide to others what they aren't willing to provide themselves. However, if you feel the need to do so, feel free to spend YOUR money as you wish.

8. Conservative65

Conservative65 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9,769
    The freeloaders unwilling to provide their own healthcare coverage and only want something else handed to them are who the Dems cater to because they want votes.

9. IsaacNewton

IsaacNewton Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,673

This child is already born, conservatives don't care about children that are living. They will say this child's life isn't worth a dime of taxpayer money. They won't say it out loud, they'll attempt to conceal their debauchery with phrases like "what does the mother want, a handout?" "Why should they have to pay for someone else's child?"

Being pro-birth is easy, it costs them no money or effort, they just have to say the words. Clean, costless, painless.

Being pro-life takes effort and money and you better goddamn believe they are not going to spend a penny or expend energy for someone else's child.

10. Divine.Wind

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,578
    Wow, you make broad-brushing and hatred look so easy. Kudos!