Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

The only thing Jordan picked was his nose. He's holding up his picking finger to show he didn't pull out a booger. He looks rather surprised.
I noticed you missed the part that Horowitz clearly and definitively stated that the Obama FBI did in fact Spy (actually he said "Surveille") on the Trump Campaign illegally by using illegally manufactured information and DNC/Hillary purchased lies to get a warrant.

Comment?

Man up. I've admitted several times I was wrong. It's not as bad as you seem to think it is.
I didn't miss jack shit.

As eloquent as your stupid friends testimony today. [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing Jordan picked was his nose. He's holding up his picking finger to show he didn't pull out a booger. He looks rather surprised.
I noticed you missed the part that Horowitz clearly and definitively stated that the Obama FBI did in fact Spy (actually he said "Surveille") on the Trump Campaign illegally by using illegally manufactured information and DNC/Hillary purchased lies to get a warrant.

Comment?

Man up. I've admitted several times I was wrong. It's not as bad as you seem to think it is.

Obama is chillin in his new mansion, with all the money he got paid.

Hahahaha.
.com.google.Chrome.gif

That's the funniest post I've seen in years.

Comment?

And Joe’s son is a fucking crack head [emoji441]. [emoji1787]

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
Half the idiots agree with you and half of us know you're full of it.
A perfect microcosm of the USA right now.

The problem with your half is that you're wrong.

But we have the White House and the Senate....so we have the SCOTUS.

That makes you....fucked.

Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!
"If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!"

Lying con tool, the Obama administration had been using the term, jobs created or saved, before ARRA was even passed.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??? :ack-1:
How often did they use it before the stimulus cratered...and how often did they use it AFTER? You're the bullshit artist when it comes to this, Faun...not I!
I didn't count, lying con tool, but it was a term they used from day one. Pretending like they only started using it after jobs numbers came in is you lying.

You don't want to count...because if you did...you'd have to admit that term was only used a few times before the Obama Administration started using it as it's go to stat when their stimulus failed miserably! You know you're as full of shit on this as the Obama Administration was when they substituted "jobs created or saved" for "jobs created"!
Lying con tool, it doesn't matter how many times they used it. The fact of the matter is they used it from day one. Making you a liar for claiming they used it to hide numbers. Not to mention, when you first started this lue, you falsely claimed they created that term after the jobs numbers started coming in.

IM2?

Faun?

Now that I've proven to a100% certainty, that the Obama FBI did in fact spy, illegally on the Trump campaign, you've both gone silent.

Comment?
LOLOL

I like how you claim that in the face of the IG report stating no such thing.

You dim bitches are getting your asses handed to you. You all just keep saying the same thing. This week it’s “abuse of power “. Weak. It’s like the gay mafia.

And by getting our asses handed to us, you mean Trump is about to become the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.

:dance:

Comment?

I didn't miss jack shit.
Well comment on the fact that Horowitz found exactly what Rush, Nunes, Hannity, and I (and lots of others) told you that Horowitz would find:

1. The Steele Dossier was central to the FISA warrant to spy on Page and his past, which included his emails and other electronic data from when he was a member of the Trump Campaign.
2. The Steele Dossier was paid for by Clinton/DNC.
3. The Steele Dossier was easily proven false.
4. The Obama FBI did not tell the FISA Judge that the dossier was false.
5. The Obama FBI did not tell the FISA Judge that the dossier was paid for by Hillary/DNC.
6. The Obama FBI used electronic surveillance, thanks to the illegal warrant, to spy on the Trump Campaign.

The only BIG thing I learned by the Horowitz report/Hearing was that the Obama FBI actually manufactured evidence (Changed an email from "was a CIA informant" to "was not a CIA informant") to keep renewing the FISA warrants.

Really... Man up and admit you were misinformed by your anti-Trump news sources and you swallowed the hook.

Like I said. I've admitted I was wrong before. It's OK.

Some Libtards will call you "Uncle Tom" or something similar for being honest, but I think you can take it.
Quote the IG report stating the dossier was false....

IM2?

Faun?

Now that I've proven to a100% certainty, that the Obama FBI did in fact spy, illegally on the Trump campaign, you've both gone silent.

Comment?
LOLOL

I like how you claim that in the face of the IG report stating no such thing.

spy
[spī]
NOUN
  1. a person who secretly collects and reports information on the activities, movements, and plans of an enemy or competitor.
    synonyms:
    secret agent · undercover agent · enemy agent · foreign agent ·
    [more]
VERB
  1. work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors.
Yeah, the FBI spied. Just because Horowitz didn't us that word doesn't mean what the FBI did doesn't meet the definition. You fucking commies that want to play semantics games are losers, deal with it commie.

You dim bitches are getting your asses handed to you. You all just keep saying the same thing. This week it’s “abuse of power “. Weak. It’s like the gay mafia.

And by getting our asses handed to us, you mean Trump is about to become the third president in U.S. history to be impeached.

:dance:

Is that a fact? What have you been watching.

Quote the IG report stating the dossier was false....
Derp..

Damn you've got the worst TDS yet.

Not even Congress Democrats are claiming the Dirty Dossier is factional now.

You just can't admit you were stupid to believed the lies you were fed, can you?

Last edited:
Bullshit. The stimulus generated millions of jobs. TARP was used by both administrations to prevent financial crisis. Creditors were always going to get screwed by bankruptcy. That’s how bankruptcy works. They got a better deal than they would have. Farm bailouts under Trump have cost twice as much as the auto bailouts, saved far fewer jobs, but y’all don’t seem to worry about government overreach when the beneficiaries are all red state toadies.

If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!
TARP was used by both Administrations. We got repaid with interest with the TARP loans that Bush made. We got screwed out of billions on the loans that Barry made! The order of how creditors would be paid was altered by the Obama Administration so that the unions were taken care of before other creditors. That's not the way that bankruptcy works!
If it hasn’t created millions of jobs the unemployment rate wouldn’t have been south of 5% when Trump took office.

Obama protecting them working man. God. What an asshole.
Obama did NOT protect the working man! Over the course of his administrations the rich got richer and the working class got poorer. Trump on the other hand has created jobs and increased pay for the jobs that people have. THAT protects the working man!
Yet you just went off whining that he helped union workers more than investors. Good god man, there’s no making you happy.

Just for the record, median household income rose substantially during the Obama administration. Wealth inequality has been climbing and continues to climb at a rapid pace helped in large part by Trump policies.

Did wealth inequality increase more during the Obama years...or during the Trump years, Colfax?

What I pointed out was that his auto bailout...where he placed the UAW in front of other creditors...is exactly the kind of thing that investors look at and question whether they want to invest their capital in a nation where their legal rights can be scrapped on the whim of an Administration! It was things like THAT...that had capital sitting on the sidelines during the early years of the Obama Administration!
Capital was sitting on the sidelines everywhere after the worst economic crisis in decades. The idea that it was just about automakers is a bit far fetched and counterbalanced by the fact that investors had been massively bailed out by TARP. The conventional wisdom during the Obama administration was that investors were treated too kindly and should have been allowed to have gone bust which would have REALLY sidelined capital.

If you want to attack Obama for defending working class over investors, well, that’s just something that I’ll have to live with.

Income inequality is at record highs. We don’t talk about that as often as unemployment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...n-since-census-started-tracking-it-data-show/

Capital was sitting on the sidelines everywhere after the worst economic crisis in decades. The idea that it was just about automakers is a bit far fetched and counterbalanced by the fact that investors had been massively bailed out by TARP. The conventional wisdom during the Obama administration was that investors were treated too kindly and should have been allowed to have gone bust which would have REALLY sidelined capital.

If you want to attack Obama for defending working class over investors, well, that’s just something that I’ll have to live with.

Income inequality is at record highs. We don’t talk about that as often as unemployment.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...n-since-census-started-tracking-it-data-show/
Because income inequality is irrelevant.

What other people have is irrelevant to you, except for your envy.

Anerica has the richest poor people on the planet. Most have cell phones, cars, and cable TV. Their biggest health concerns revolve around obesity.

Wake up.

Because income inequality is irrelevant.

What other people have is irrelevant to you, except for your envy.

Anerica has the richest poor people on the planet. Most have cell phones, cars, and cable TV. Their biggest health concerns revolve around obesity.

Wake up.
Income inequality is very relevant. Money is power and when power is concentrated at the very top, we become a plutocracy. Massive wealth inequality is toxic to a democratic republic and harmful to a liberal economy.

Income inequality is very relevant. Money is power and when power is concentrated at the very top, we become a plutocracy. Massive wealth inequality is toxic to a democratic republic and harmful to a liberal economy.
Tell me how my becoming poorer would benefit you.

I can think of a lot of ways. For starters, fewer people with capital is less ability for other people to compete. A poorer population is easier to employ for cheap.

The number one determinant of your economic prosperity is your parent’s economic prosperity and that correlation is getting stronger and stronger. Think about that. We like to think of ourselves as a level playing field where anyone can get ahead but reality seems far from it.

I can think of a lot of ways. For starters, fewer people with capital is less ability for other people to compete. A poorer population is easier to employ for cheap.

The number one determinant of your economic prosperity is your parent’s economic prosperity and that correlation is getting stronger and stronger. Think about that. We like to think of ourselves as a level playing field where anyone can get ahead but reality seems far from it.

There never has been a "level playing field" nor will there ever be one! I'm sorry but that's reality. That being said, we live in an economic system that does provide opportunity for the poor to better themselves. There is a reason why we need walls to keep people OUT and countries with other types of economic systems need walls to keep them IN! One only has to look at nations that artificially tried to create a level playing field through government interference in free markets to see the results of that! Cuba? People risk their lives on flimsy rafts crossing shark infested waters to LEAVE Cuba and get to the United States. If what you claimed were true the opposite would be true and people should be clamoring to move to a "workers paradise" like Cuba! So why hasn't that happened?

"If the stimulus had actually created millions of job then they wouldn't have had to use "jobs created or saved" to mask how few they DID create!"

Lying con tool, the Obama administration had been using the term, jobs created or saved, before ARRA was even passed.

Do you ever stop lying?

Ever??? :ack-1:
How often did they use it before the stimulus cratered...and how often did they use it AFTER? You're the bullshit artist when it comes to this, Faun...not I!
I didn't count, lying con tool, but it was a term they used from day one. Pretending like they only started using it after jobs numbers came in is you lying.

You don't want to count...because if you did...you'd have to admit that term was only used a few times before the Obama Administration started using it as it's go to stat when their stimulus failed miserably! You know you're as full of shit on this as the Obama Administration was when they substituted "jobs created or saved" for "jobs created"!
Lying con tool, it doesn't matter how many times they used it. The fact of the matter is they used it from day one. Making you a liar for claiming they used it to hide numbers. Not to mention, when you first started this lue, you falsely claimed they created that term after the jobs numbers started coming in.

So if it was used twice before the Obama Stimulus cratered and then used hundreds of times AFTER...that doesn't matter? You're amusing as always, Faun!

The only liar in this discussion is you...you know that they used that statistic to HIDE the truth...but you can't bring yourself to admit it because then you'd have to admit that their policies failed badly!

Nobody said being rich isn't cooler than being poor.

I asked for someone to tell me how me becoming less wealthy benefits them economically.

You can't answer that because it doesn't.

Income inequality only effects your ego. Not your wallet.

Forum List

Back