Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

There was nothing but a bunch of trumps lies.

The time has come for trump.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign
View attachment 292008

Sonam Sheth and Eliza Relman

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

In a huge blow to Trump, the DOJ watchdog found no evidence to support the claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 campaign

The report does not say the FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign...it states that they didn't "insert" spies into the campaign. The wiretaps that were obtained to spy on people who had dealings WITH the campaign however, allowed them to spy on the campaign itself.

Oh my...you repeated the same thing...BUT IN BOLDED LETTERS? How can anyone possibly withstand such a rebuttal! (eye roll)

trump lied to you. And you fell for it. There are at least 8 heads that need to roll Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, Energy Secretary Rick Perry, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, ex-national security adviser John Bolton, acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, Vice President Mike Pence, trump and I am including William Barr. There was no deep state. There was no coup. There is no witch hunt or hoax.

View attachment 292008

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI inserted spies in his 2016 presidential campaign, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

Trump has repeatedly and baselessly alleged that the FBI inserted covert operators in his campaign.

He also alleged, without evidence, that former President Barack Obama had intelligence officials tap his phones, a claim the report is also expected to undercut.

Sources told The Times and The Washington Post that while the report undermines Trump's most extreme claims, it also faults the FBI for making bureaucratic mistakes when applying for a warrant to surveil Carter Page, a former Trump campaign aide.

The Justice Department's inspector general found no evidence to support President Donald Trump's claim that the FBI spied on his 2016 presidential campaign while investigating whether the campaign was conspiring with the Russian government to interfere in the election, The New York Times reported on Wednesday, citing people familiar with a draft of the report.

If you had any decency I would just call you stupid and gullible. But it’s worse than that. You chose willingly the side of evil.
So here’s what your masters were saying when they were pursuing the fake Russian narrative...which you fell for hook line and sinker at the time. It’s the “old story” which they knew they could change any time. It’s not like you’ll be suspicious or anything. You are a serf.

“...the revelation that a member of the Trump campaign may have had inside information about it were driving factors that led the F.B.I. to open an investigation in July 2016 into Russia’s attempts to disrupt the election and whether any of President Trump’s associates conspired.

“The information that Mr. Papadopoulos gave to the Australians answers one of the lingering mysteries of the past year: What so alarmed American officials to provoke the F.B.I. to open a counterintelligence investigation into the Trump campaign months before the presidential election?”

How the Russia Inquiry Began: A Campaign Aide, Drinks and Talk of Political Dirt

View attachment 292008

The report does not say the FBI didn't spy on the Trump campaign...it states that they didn't "insert" spies into the campaign. The wiretaps that were obtained to spy on people who had dealings WITH the campaign however, allowed them to spy on the campaign itself.
But who was wiretapped besides Carter Page after he left the campaign??? you implied there was more than one person wiretapped??? FYI Carter Page says he has never met Mr. Trump, nor has ever even spoken with him....

Are you talking about the Russian Operatives that were being tapped and because of the Trump campaign non stop contact with them, it allowed the FBI to spy on the campaign??

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

View attachment 292008

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then, not have to depend on anonymous sources with a possible agenda that may not be telling the whole story.

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

It's im2, he's not smart enough to do that.

IM2 is smarter than you. You will learn that.

Not even close bucko. Not even close. You will NEVER learn that.

I'm way ahead of you and have shown it consistently.

No, all you have shown is you are a delusional racist.

View attachment 292008

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.
Of course, as you just demomstrated, the trump cult pays no mind to facts. You will keep regurgitating this debunked horseshit. Forever.

• Thanks
Keep in mind, as Rush has stated many times, Horowitz is Deep State!

November 22, 2019: Let me just tell you… (sigh) Look, folks, I’m in a very difficult situation here ’cause I gotta be honest with you. At the same time, I don’t like negativity. I’m not a negativist. I’m not a pessimist or anything, but I’m just gonna tell you. I’m not holding out much on Horowitz. This thing should have been out in May. This thing has been delayed for so damn long that even Charles Grassley has been asking, “What the hell is going on with this?”

This guy has all the information gathered back in May. That’s when we first heard this thing was coming. If I were you, my advice would be to lower your expectations on Horowitz — and if I’m wrong about it, be pleasantly surprised. Durham is where the action’s gonna be if there is any, not Horowitz. Horowitz is exclusively the FISA warrant application process and what do we know about that. We know that the FISA warrant was lied to.

Perspective on the Horowitz FISA Leak

READ THE FUCKING STORY. It is total, uncorroborated nonsense. It is based on a WAPO story of a couple weeks ago, with NO NEW INFORMATION, and NO RELIABLE INFORMATION in any event. No story that could be published by any reputable source.

TRUMP NEVER CLAIMED THAT OBAMA OR THE FBI PLANTED PEOPLE IN HIS CAMPAIGN. This is made-up nonsense, to make the "story" seem more relevant. Trump claimed that HIS PHONES WERE TAPPED, which is yet to be corroborated, but is certainly NOT debunked by this non-story.

On December 9th we will find out what the IG found. This is total, made-up bullshit for the TDS brigade.

Trump wants probe into ‘Obama sending FBI spy into his election campaign’

Trump tweeted: “I hereby demand, and will do so officially tomorrow, that the Department of Justice look into whether or not the FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump Campaign for Political Purposes – and if any such demands or requests were made by people within the Obama Administration!”

• Thanks
Man, the poor bastards have been hanging so many of their hopes on the inspector general finding so much wrongdoing that Stroczk, Comey, Obama, Hillary, and Mueller would all be perp walked and frog marched off to federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.

What a letdown!

Russia Inquiry Review Is Expected to Undercut Trump Claim of F.B.I. Spying

The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the F.B.I. attempted to place undercover agents or informants inside Donald J. Trump’s campaign in 2016 as agents investigated whether his associates conspired with Russia's election interference operation, people familiar with a draft of the inspector general’s report said.

The determination by the inspector general, Michael E. Horowitz, is expected to be a key finding in his highly anticipated report due out on Dec. 9 examining aspects of the Russia investigation. The finding also contradicts some of the most inflammatory accusations hurled by Mr. Trump and his supporters, who alleged not only that F.B.I. officials spied on the Trump campaign but also at one point that former President Barack Obama had ordered Mr. Trump’s phones tapped. The startling accusation generated headlines but Mr. Trump never backed it up.

As they clean the premature ejaculation off their faces, I wonder if the pseudocons will move Horowitz into the imaginary D33P STAIT column...

View attachment 292008

Yeah, this is a rehash from 2018 dumbass. You should try and learn about the MSM, they lie to you. Of course you'll believe anything about Trump so long as its bad.

Moron.
Of course, as you just demomstrated, the trump cult pays no mind to facts. You will keep regurgitating this debunked horseshit. Forever.

I hope you were looking in the mirror when you posted that crap.

View attachment 292008

Great news! However, it won't stop Trump and his NaziCons from lying about it. Trump is the Wizard of Conspiracyland.

View attachment 292008

Moron.

Nope, perfectly accurate depiction of you. I GUARANTEE you will continue to regurgitate this debunked talking point. Forever.

Man, the stank of desperation is heavy on this one! :lol:

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then
and we will see what the trump cult makes up about it.

Oh, so it's only ok for you commies to read into things that aren't really there, RIGHT!

uh...what? Thats exactly the type of unlogic i expect from you weirdos. Damn, we REALLY need to start teaching basic logic in about the third grade.

Perhaps they'll get that done by next year so you can take advantage of it. LMAO

The actual report will be out in 12 days, we'll see what it says then
and we will see what the trump cult makes up about it.

Oh, so it's only ok for you commies to read into things that aren't really there, RIGHT!

uh...what? Thats exactly the type of unlogic i expect from you weirdos. Damn, we REALLY need to start teaching basic logic in about the third grade.

Illogical. How can you teach what you do not know?

View attachment 292008

Moron.

Nope, perfectly accurate depiction of you. I GUARANTEE you will continue to regurgitate this debunked talking point. Forever.

Naaah, I am not the one spouting MSM BS that is consistently found to be lies. That's you, cupcake.

Forum List

Back