Another Lie debunked-IG report concludes FBI did not spy on trump campaign

Stop lying. You didn't watch the hearings. Some right wing site gave you a headline and you watched a five minute video of Ms. Lindsay gradstanding.

Nothing Trump said about the "oranges" of the Russia Investigation was true. Not a hoax, not a witch hunt. You said to wait for this report. Okay, its out and none of your made up storylines were true.

I watched as much of it as I could stomach. the pathetic dems have nothing, no crimes, just "we don't like the way he talks".

the senate will kill this hoax. and the dems will lose the house because of it. the american people are fed up with morons like Schiff, Nadler, and mama Pelosi.

No, the Senate will abdicate their duty to the Constitution and their country in favor of a vulgar, authoritarian with a pattern of corrupt behavior and obstruction.

the house committee vote was strictly on partisan lines, the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans. I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC. If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

Nothing in what you posted even vaguely resembles reality. Find new sources of information. The ones you have are lying to you. Trump lies to you.

I guess we will find out next week. Care to bet on how many dems vote with the republicans? My guess is 8-10. It will still pass and the senate will still kill it, but its fun watching the dems self destruct.

Wow you must like being wrong and making a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace.

Nothing in your post happened.

Oh and impeachment isn't a bill.

The Senate can't kill it. They have to have a trial.The constitution is very clear on that.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn about this? Were you one of the people who didn't go to class and spent their day getting high or drunk?

I watched as much of it as I could stomach. the pathetic dems have nothing, no crimes, just "we don't like the way he talks".

the senate will kill this hoax. and the dems will lose the house because of it. the american people are fed up with morons like Schiff, Nadler, and mama Pelosi.

No, the Senate will abdicate their duty to the Constitution and their country in favor of a vulgar, authoritarian with a pattern of corrupt behavior and obstruction.

the house committee vote was strictly on partisan lines, the vote in the entire house will have democrats voting no with all of the republicans. I suspect that the vote in the senate to deny the bill will also be bi-partisan because there is no evidence of the commission of any crimes by the president.

However, there is evidence of crimes by Schiff, Comey, McCabe, Strzok, Page, Steele, the clinton campaign, and the DNC. If you think this is over, you are very wrong. the dems are destroying themselves in their blood lust to remove Trump.

Nothing in what you posted even vaguely resembles reality. Find new sources of information. The ones you have are lying to you. Trump lies to you.

I guess we will find out next week. Care to bet on how many dems vote with the republicans? My guess is 8-10. It will still pass and the senate will still kill it, but its fun watching the dems self destruct.

Wow you must like being wrong and making a fool of yourself to all of cyberspace.

Nothing in your post happened.

Oh and impeachment isn't a bill.

The Senate can't kill it. They have to have a trial.The constitution is very clear on that.

Where were you in school when you were supposed to learn about this? Were you one of the people who didn't go to class and spent their day getting high or drunk?

I said 8-10 and it was 3 with one dem voting present.

The senate can vote to dismiss the house impeachment action as being unfounded and inaccurate, they do not have to have a trial. But I would like to see a trial in the senate with witnesses like Schiff, the whistle blower, the Bidens, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, and the president of Ukraine. Lets do it, lets show the world what a bunch of lying criminals the democrats are.

as to schooling, I will put my Harvard MBA up against whatever you have any day. I went to Harvard when it was still a college, not the propaganda mill it has become today.

Forum List

Back