Another liberal success story is showing up in Californication.

How long is it going to take before Californication becomes like Venezuela?

• 6 months?

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 year?

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 2 years?

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 5 years?

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Orange juice?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers
Senser, 65, who previously lived in the east San Francisco Bay region, said housing costs and gas prices are "significantly lower in Las Vegas. The government in the state of California isn't helping people like myself. That's why people are running out of this state now."
But Liberal Democrats are for the little person?

"The rate at which California has been losing people to other states has accelerated in the past couple of years, in part because of rising housing costs," said Jed Kolko, chief economist with employment website Indeed.com.
Just more room for the illegals that are coming here and the future Democrat Voters..

Just a matter of time and Californication will look like Detroit or worse Venezuela.

View attachment 183639 View attachment 183640 View attachment 183641 View attachment 183642

The cost of housing in the SF Bay Area is substantial hiring than in most of other parts of our nation. The reason has nothing to do with liberals, Democrats, progressives or anything else hacks seek to scapegoat.

It has become the new norm that a home for sale in SF, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Alameda and Marin will receive a number of offers above the asking price. Supply is low, demand is high and no Pol is responsible for this economic fact.

SF is 49 sq. miles. Most of it is developed, and there is no room to build. Apt. Units have been converted to Condos, and the morning and evening commutes are as chaotic as is the current White House. My home and our rental in which one of my sons and his family reside, have increased in value double figures for the past two years. The value of property has increased in the region enormously since the bubble burst, a result of the Great Recession.

Pointing fingers as did the author of the OP is nothing more than an ignorant hack seeking attention from those who hate CA, SF and Nancy Pelosi.
i will agree with you up to a point Wry....but when i saw old shabby houses built in the late 50's in Garden Grove going in the 3-400 thousand range in not very nice areas,i just felt like WTF?...

I'm not surprised. For all the hate there is for CA, there are many more who want to live here. What you've described is how run down and older homes are repaired, renewed or torn down as the land has more value than the structure and gentrification begins. Liberal Pols have passed laws to require developers to provide affordable homes to first time buyers; conservatives oppose such laws and put profit before people.

3-400 thousand is affordable?....

Yep, in the Bay Area that's a steal.

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers But Liberal Democrats are for the little person?

Just more room for the illegals that are coming here and the future Democrat Voters..

Just a matter of time and Californication will look like Detroit or worse Venezuela.

View attachment 183639 View attachment 183640 View attachment 183641 View attachment 183642

The cost of housing in the SF Bay Area is substantial hiring than in most of other parts of our nation. The reason has nothing to do with liberals, Democrats, progressives or anything else hacks seek to scapegoat.

It has become the new norm that a home for sale in SF, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Contra Costa, Alameda and Marin will receive a number of offers above the asking price. Supply is low, demand is high and no Pol is responsible for this economic fact.

SF is 49 sq. miles. Most of it is developed, and there is no room to build. Apt. Units have been converted to Condos, and the morning and evening commutes are as chaotic as is the current White House. My home and our rental in which one of my sons and his family reside, have increased in value double figures for the past two years. The value of property has increased in the region enormously since the bubble burst, a result of the Great Recession.

Pointing fingers as did the author of the OP is nothing more than an ignorant hack seeking attention from those who hate CA, SF and Nancy Pelosi.
i will agree with you up to a point Wry....but when i saw old shabby houses built in the late 50's in Garden Grove going in the 3-400 thousand range in not very nice areas,i just felt like WTF?...

I'm not surprised. For all the hate there is for CA, there are many more who want to live here. What you've described is how run down and older homes are repaired, renewed or torn down as the land has more value than the structure and gentrification begins. Liberal Pols have passed laws to require developers to provide affordable homes to first time buyers; conservatives oppose such laws and put profit before people.

Stealing is apparently a liberal platform.

Stealing is apparently a liberal platform.
So is lying and cheating.

Don't care should be an option. The only sad part is all of those people flooding out of California for points east are going to turn around and vote just like they did in Cali. Why? Liberals can't help themselves.

Apparently not enough are leaving so the population of CA is growing. Damned facts getting in the way of a good right-wing fantasy.
586d0aecee14b651008b66a8.jpg

Most of the population growth came from births, which outpaced deaths by 220,000. More people moved out of California than in from other U.S. states, but foreign immigration made up the difference. Total net migration added 80,000 people, according to the report by the Department of Finance. Congrats, you're loosing working people and gaining welfare recipients. Of course they mostly vote democrat right, so who cares if the entire state is going bankrupt.

I don't see a link, nor do I believe CA is losing workers and gaining welfare recipients. Educated tech workers would seem to be the vast amount of immigrants to the Bay Area.

Well EXCUSE ME! You don't see it? lol. People who can are leaving the shithole state as fast or as soon as they can.

Thanks so much for sharing, your opinions are always so enlightening.

It's not my opinion troll, it's a fact.

It's not a fact! Homes in the SF Bay Area are selling well over the asking price, and not by immigrants seeking to receive welfare. You are the troll, and a very dumb one at that.

Most of the population growth came from births, which outpaced deaths by 220,000. More people moved out of California than in from other U.S. states, but foreign immigration made up the difference. Total net migration added 80,000 people, according to the report by the Department of Finance. Congrats, you're loosing working people and gaining welfare recipients. Of course they mostly vote democrat right, so who cares if the entire state is going bankrupt.

I don't see a link, nor do I believe CA is losing workers and gaining welfare recipients. Educated tech workers would seem to be the vast amount of immigrants to the Bay Area.

Well EXCUSE ME! You don't see it? lol. People who can are leaving the shithole state as fast or as soon as they can.

It's not a fact! Homes in the SF Bay Area are selling well over the asking price, and not by immigrants seeking to receive welfare. You are the troll, and a very dumb one at that.
And you know that's not what is being talked about. You try to change the subject like all regressive liars do. Fail. People are leaving the shithole state as fast as they can. Fact.

And you know that's not what is being talked about. You try to change the subject like all regressive liars do. Fail. People are leaving the shithole state as fast as they can. Fact.

I've sold two homes (I'm not an agent, I owned both) in 2016 and both sold for well over the asking price. That continues to this day, what you echo is bullshit from some Blog or what some other fool like you wrote.

Californians fed up with housing costs and taxes are fleeing state in big numbers But Liberal Democrats are for the little person?

thats the bay area,not in OC at least in places like Garden Grove.....

Ah, the home of the John Birch Society and Disneyland. The Bay Area has Silicon Valley, Mission Bay and the high tech industry has spread to the East Bay. You should visit, go to AT&T for a ball game and then look how Mission Bay has spread to the South Beach areas of SF which are on fire creating jobs - Hi Tech, Medical Research, Construction Jobs and service industries supporting well paid millennial's.

Ah, the home of the John Birch Society and Disneyland. The Bay Area has Silicon Valley, Mission Bay and the high tech industry has spread to the East Bay. You should visit, go to AT&T for a ball game and then look how Mission Bay has spread to the South Beach areas of SF which are on fire creating jobs - Hi Tech, Medical Research, Construction Jobs and service industries supporting well paid millennial's.
the birch society?.....havent heard of them since the 70's......there might 5 or 10 of them still around....

Don't care should be an option. The only sad part is all of those people flooding out of California for points east are going to turn around and vote just like they did in Cali. Why? Liberals can't help themselves.
we don't mind exporting our low wage jobs to low wage States.
You're not...the middle class are fleeing.
They're leaving California for Las Vegas to find the middle-class life that eluded them
We don't mind if people leave for cheaper States.

Forum List

Back