Another Liberal Media Pervert Exposed- Charlie Rose

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
When I was much younger, I used to watch Charlie on late night news talk. Seems he like MLK was, a real pervert and adulterer

-Geaux

Update 2 (6:39pm EST): Following his suspension from both CBS and PBS, Charlie Rose has just issued the following statement admitting that he has "behaved insensitively at times" which has left him "greatly embarrassed." Here is Rose's full statement:

In my 45 years of journalism, I have prided myself on being an advocate for the careers of the women with whom I have worked. Nevertheless, in the past few days, claims have been made about my behavior toward some former female colleagues.

It's essential that these women know I hear them and that I deeply apologize for my inappropriate behavior. I am greatly embarrassed. I have behaved insensitively at times, and I accept responsibility for that, though I do not believe that all of these allegations are accurate. I always felt that I was pursuing shared feelings, even though I now realize I was mistaken.

I have learned a great deal as a result of these events, and I hope others will too. All of us, including me, are coming to a newer and deeper recognition of the pain caused by conduct in the past, and have come to a profound new respect for women and their lives.

View image on Twitter
DPHIe9zVAAAsQC6.jpg:small

Update 1: As we expected, PBS and CBS News have reportedly suspended Charlie Rose following the allegations that he sexually harassed eight women in the workplace...

PBS, which airs Rose’s self-titled interview program, said Monday they were suspending the production of the show and will halt scheduled airings.

CBS News also announced Rose would be suspended from their network after news of the allegations broke. Rose is a co-host the network’s morning show, “CBS This Morning” and is a contributing correspondent to its newsmagazine “60 Minutes.”

Seeing as Rose's days as a preeminent TV news reporter may be coming to an end, this video has been making the rounds on Twitter, in which Rose can be seen groping his"CBS This Morning" co-host Norah O'Donnell...

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/status/932731666472357888

Charlie Rose Accused By 8 Women Of Nudity, 'Groping' And Lewd Phone Calls

Nope,. Franken and this lot need to stay. They prove how corrupt and out of touch Dims really are, and shows just how power hungry and devoid of morality they all really are.

Forum List

Back