Another Lib oddity.

rtwngAvngr

Jan 5, 2004
Libs seem to believe that one's intellectual/moral superiority is proportional to one's willingness to denigrate ones own culture, regardless of facts, history and reason. How stupid.

Zhukov said:
Only American liberals. French liberals, for example, are free to wax eloquent on the obvious superiority of their own culture/society.

True. This is perhaps unique to american libs, the stupidest libs of all. They cannot even see the degree to which the tyrants and bastards of the world want us to fall, or more sickeningly, they see it and agree with the sentiment due to stupidity/indoctrination.

Institutionalized self hate, canonized by totalitarian libs.

rtwngAvngr said:
Libs seem to believe that one's intellectual/moral superiority is proportional to one's willingness to denigrate ones own culture, regardless of facts, history and reason. How stupid.

It is only in the denigration of their own culture that they "rise" above others at least in their own minds.

The height of contemptuous liberalism exposes its own lack of values - because to have any is to expose one's self to contempt. :smoke:

ScreamingEagle said:
It is only in the denigration of their own culture that they "rise" above others at least in their own minds.

The height of contemptuous liberalism exposes its own lack of values - because to have any is to expose one's self to contempt. :smoke:

Right on, brother. TESTIFY!

Oh yes you high and mighty conservatives, you have found us out. All we liberals want to do is burn the country to a cinder, then paint ourselves blue and dance naked on the ashes.

deaddude said:
Oh yes you high and mighty conservatives, you have found us out. All we liberals want to do is burn the country to a cinder, then paint ourselves blue and dance naked on the ashes.
and the BlueMan Group is a collection of your leaders....

key08.jpg

paint ourselves blue

Nate%20and%20Blueman%20Group.jpg

Is that you dead?

Wow you guys had more insight than I suspected, the might of the blue men will still drink your souls so I guess it doesn’t matter.

deaddude said:

Many of you do believe that the western tradition is primarily characterized by firmly entrenched sexism, violence, economic exploitation, religious intolerance and bigotry. This is why we accuse you of being anti american. You are antiamerican, but you get offended when people point it out. It's like you're all IQ 2.

rtwngAvngr said:
Many of you do believe that the western tradition is primarily characterized by firmly entrenched sexism, violence, economic exploitation, religious intolerance and bigotry.

Well it has. It has improved greatly over the past century, but the fact remains that western culture has been sexist, violent, intolerant, and bigoted in the past and continues to be so today though to a much lesser extent. I just think that, though we have progressed from the atrocities committed by western culture in the past, there is still room for improvement. If that is antiamerican then so be it.

deaddude said:
Well it has. It has improved greatly over the past century, but the fact remains that western culture has been sexist, violent, intolerant, and bigoted in the past and continues to be so today though to a much lesser extent. I just think that, though we have progressed from the atrocities committed by western culture in the past, there is still room for improvement.

We have also achieve unprecedented levels of freedom, self determination, and personal success. You hate freedom because freedom unleashes the potential of the individual, always a threat to power hungry government functionaries, which libs love being.

rtwngAvngr said:
We have also achieve unprecedented levels of freedom, self determination, and personal success. You hate freedom because freedom unleashes the potential of the individual, always a threat to power hungry government functionaries, which libs love being.

Thank you for telling me what I hate. I love freedom because it unleashes my potential as an individual. I have never been, nor do I ever aspire to be a government functionary, power hungry or otherwise. Your assumptions do not hold water.

deaddude said:
Thank you for telling me what I hate. I love freedom because it unleashes my potential as an individual. I have never been, nor do I ever aspire to be a government functionary, power hungry or otherwise. Your assumptions do not hold water.

I may be wrong about you, but you're wrong about politics.

Forum List

Back