Another Leftist Rag Bites The Dust

Far too theoretical. Do you not trust that we had a Hurricane Harvey that struck Houston?

Indeed I do. The evidence was overwhelming,

I do not believe, however, that anthropogenic activity caused it. The evidence is underwhelming, and the story has changed at the source so many time over the last few decades that credibility has flown. Just more jumping bullshit. :laugh:
And where did you hear about those changing stories and the articles positing that the theories weren't credible? From the mainstream media, I assume.

Indeed. The message and nature of the propaganda presented by media ( yes, the mainstream media) in support of the nonsense forwarded by the Democrats changed along with the name of the issue, and as often.
You know better than this, Billy. You rely on the MSM as much as everyone else

Actually, I don't.

, and you just conveniently fall back on this commie indoctrination that our media can't be trusted when it is political news you wish to ignore.

It's not a question of "wish to ignore" at all. I ignore nothing. My distrust of media began long ago, and grew out of a long history of dishonesty on their part, not mine.

Media are no more trustworthy than any other political party.
Media, and political parties, are comprised of humans; I expect imperfection.

Not everything needs to be labeled left or right nor does such labeling indicate quality or lack there of.

Time is suffering the same fate as many other print media in a new media age. Sad...but not an indicator of quality...just changing markets.

Time is leftwing? Since when?
I would say right around this time, it was found out by many.

Another Ice Age?

gw-time-magazine-ice-age-global-warming.gif

That's the thing! Many on the Left do not know their news sources are biased to the left. They think they are fair and honest. How F'ed up is that?

This is STILL true even after the outrageous actions of many in the media, who colluded with the Hilary campaign to get her elected.

How are CNN and MSNBC still in business?

Trump got free 'ad space' by being Trump. I saw no "collusion" yet Trump always received more space, in print, photos, online news, and TV.

Another Ice Age?

That's the thing! Many on the Left do not know their news sources are biased to the left. They think they are fair and honest. How F'ed up is that?

This is STILL true even after the outrageous actions of many in the media, who colluded with the Hilary campaign to get her elected.

Trump got free 'ad space' by being Trump. I saw no "collusion" yet Trump always received more space, in print, photos, online news, and TV.
Obama got 90% favorable press. Trump got 90% unfavorable press...by the MSM.

To you, that is called fair and unbiased media.

Another Ice Age?

Trump didn't run against Obama, I agree, when Obama ran in 2008, both for the nomination, and in the general election, media attention was lop sided and partial to him; that faded by 2010 though.

Another Ice Age?

Trump didn't run against Obama, I agree, when Obama ran in 2008, both for the nomination, and in the general election, media attention was lop sided and partial to him; that faded by 2010 though.
Who said Trump ran against Obama?

If you aren't aware, which seems likely, the MSM coverage was analyzed for their treatment of BO and Trump. 90% for BO and 90% against Trump.

Only dupes can't see the purposeful distortion and propaganda.

Actually, Time is neither leftwing, nor rightwing, it is thoroughly establishment Anglo-American, corporate statist propaganda shit-rag for the Council on Foreign Relations which is the US branch of the Royal Institute of International Affairs.

It is a globalist brainwashing propaganda rag. As the world becomes more red? Yeah, it tends more left.

This is the crap left in waiting rooms across America that tell lower and middle classes how to think about the world. It is the magazine version of ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/PBS/FOX, completely unreliable and filled with corporate/government bullshit.

Barely anything that fills its' pages is that truth.
Do you have any idea what a brainwashed commie you sound like when you say stuff like that? Facts aren't left or right. They're facts. The news media you consider completely unreliable are the only ones we can trust to at least be based on reality.

That's rich sister.

Who told you such nonsense? The news? :lol:

Why not try reading a book? Manufacturing Consent - Wikipedia

I've seen how news is produced, it is much like sausage. I've also seen them get caught making up shit, like actually just making up facts to suit their narrative. So no, their facts are NOT real facts, they are just items the press DOES make up to suit their narrative. In fact, I have seen how the corporate press has even photo-shopped items and put fake video on the nightly news before. They had to in order to sell that Libya bombing campaign.

The folks you need to trust are independent investigative journalists, NOT corporations that want to do two things; First, make a profit, and Second, control your mind to make it easier for the governing elites.

These corporate elites in charge of the huge media companies actually meet at private think tanks with the most powerful key figures in government to figure out how to do this. The person that wrote the book on this, Edward Bernays, has described it all. The book, was literally called, "Propapganda." The Nazis learned everything they knew from us. I can't believe how little you know about this, and how disrespectful you are being to me when all I want to do is educate you, and raise your awareness. The folks you trust and think are telling the truth to you are lying to you.

None of this is a conspiracy theory. It goes on, every year, all year long, and both political parties are in on it. You are being willfully ignorant. Year after year, I try to tell you that this is going on, but you do not listen.

Hillary Clinton even met with them, and they gave her the debate questions this past year. All of this is known. I don't know WHY you are in denial about the Council on Foreign Relations. Even Rupert Murdoch and Fox News is a member of them.
The folks you need to trust are independent investigative journalists,
Alright. Who? Names.
Mr. Beale never answered. Is he one of our Russian trolls, do you think?

That'd be nice. I tried taking languages once or twice. In high school we had to do two years of a language, I was terrible at Spanish. Then at the Big Ten school I went to, I did a year of German, I was terrible at it, I just couldn't hack it. I couldn't imagine having to learn English. Languages are NOT my thing. I have no head for rote memorization.

Me? Russian?

Yeah, That'd be the day. Don't I wish. Living in poverty doesn't afford one many travel opportunities. I'd love to go to Russia, wouldn't that be nice? Care to join me? :cool-45:

The reason I didn't answer is I don't have a smart phone, so I don't get notifications. I find out what is going on when I log in. I'm pretty old fashioned that way. And I have been very ill. Sorry.

I don't spend all my time on here. My apologies.
I'm sorry you've been under the weather. I am relieved you are not a Russian troll (or so you say--forgive me for never 100% believing anything I read from posters) and I can DEFINITELY relate to the foreign language issue.
I looked at the newsbud link and I have a question. Who/what is BFP? When I googled it, I got the Burlington Free Press in Vermont and the Beagle Freedom Project.
Newsbud- A 100% People-Funded Media with Integrity, in partnership with BFP,

Do you have any idea what a brainwashed commie you sound like when you say stuff like that? Facts aren't left or right. They're facts. The news media you consider completely unreliable are the only ones we can trust to at least be based on reality.

That's rich sister.

I've seen how news is produced, it is much like sausage. I've also seen them get caught making up shit, like actually just making up facts to suit their narrative. So no, their facts are NOT real facts, they are just items the press DOES make up to suit their narrative. In fact, I have seen how the corporate press has even photo-shopped items and put fake video on the nightly news before. They had to in order to sell that Libya bombing campaign.

The folks you need to trust are independent investigative journalists, NOT corporations that want to do two things; First, make a profit, and Second, control your mind to make it easier for the governing elites.

These corporate elites in charge of the huge media companies actually meet at private think tanks with the most powerful key figures in government to figure out how to do this. The person that wrote the book on this, Edward Bernays, has described it all. The book, was literally called, "Propapganda." The Nazis learned everything they knew from us. I can't believe how little you know about this, and how disrespectful you are being to me when all I want to do is educate you, and raise your awareness. The folks you trust and think are telling the truth to you are lying to you.

None of this is a conspiracy theory. It goes on, every year, all year long, and both political parties are in on it. You are being willfully ignorant. Year after year, I try to tell you that this is going on, but you do not listen.

Hillary Clinton even met with them, and they gave her the debate questions this past year. All of this is known. I don't know WHY you are in denial about the Council on Foreign Relations. Even Rupert Murdoch and Fox News is a member of them.
Alright. Who? Names.

That'd be nice. I tried taking languages once or twice. In high school we had to do two years of a language, I was terrible at Spanish. Then at the Big Ten school I went to, I did a year of German, I was terrible at it, I just couldn't hack it. I couldn't imagine having to learn English. Languages are NOT my thing. I have no head for rote memorization.

Me? Russian?

Yeah, That'd be the day. Don't I wish. Living in poverty doesn't afford one many travel opportunities. I'd love to go to Russia, wouldn't that be nice? Care to join me? :cool-45:

The reason I didn't answer is I don't have a smart phone, so I don't get notifications. I find out what is going on when I log in. I'm pretty old fashioned that way. And I have been very ill. Sorry.

Btw OldLady , I hope this little exchange has not permanently soured our relationship. You are one of the smartest, keenest, loveliest, kind hearted liberal minds on this site. I love your contributions.

This site would be SO dull w/o you.

264a5e644901b0d54b9bac6574747ac3--taoism-quotes-lao-tzu-quotes.jpg
Somedays, flattery will get you everywhere, Mr. Beale. I needed it. Thank you, and for the lovely meme. Love Lao Tzu

Not everything needs to be labeled left or right nor does such labeling indicate quality or lack there of.

Time is suffering the same fate as many other print media in a new media age. Sad...but not an indicator of quality...just changing markets.

Agreed, many Americans, products, including media, like publications are moderate to attract many consumers.

That's rich sister.

Alright. Who? Names.

Me? Russian?

I'm sorry you've been under the weather. I am relieved you are not a Russian troll (or so you say--forgive me for never 100% believing anything I read from posters) and I can DEFINITELY relate to the foreign language issue.
I looked at the newsbud link and I have a question. Who/what is BFP? When I googled it, I got the Burlington Free Press in Vermont and the Beagle Freedom Project.
Newsbud- A 100% People-Funded Media with Integrity, in partnership with BFP,

BFP is Boiling Frogs post. This was the website originally of Sibel Edmonds, and government whistle blower that was subcontracted by the FBI.

Her parents were an Iranian-American and a Turkish American, and because of her language skills, she was tasked with translating a lot of intelligence.

While much of the MSM has lost viewership and readership, her original viewer paid subscription service has only grown since its inception. After much misinformation and disinformation surrounding her work, the site was shortened to it's acronym, BFP, and then later, with the collaboration of other independent journalists, relaunched as Newsbud.

I highly recommend the entire four or five hours of interviews between her and James Corbett on Operation Gladio B.

Forum List

Back