ANOTHER kid kicked to the curb - Victim of Christian "Family Values"

I have no "mystical" beliefs. The thought of the occult being "real" is just so bizarre.

Sure you do. You believe in a utopia marxist government which will never happen. You advocate for it all the time.

I have no "mystical" beliefs. The thought of the occult being "real" is just so bizarre.

Sure you do. You believe in a utopia marxist government which will never happen. You advocate for it all the time.

Is that what I do?

You know, Christians aren't supposed to lie. It's against their religion or something. Guess that doesn't apply to you. You're always defending Christianity. Thought you were one. My bad. You must be a "heathen".

Is that what I do?

You know, Christians aren't supposed to lie. It's against their religion or something. Guess that doesn't apply to you. You're always defending Christianity. Thought you were one. My bad. You must be a "heathen".

I'm lying? so you dont argue for the government to control almost every aspect of our life by claiming you are helping the little guy?

Well, picking on "Air Marshals" seems, for lack of a better word, "Queer".

reporting the sex crimes of air marshals and homeland security is hardly picking on them..you were obsessing about grow men watching strippers and I was trying to bring some perspective to the situation

I've watched strippers many times. I like them.

Im sorry to hear that you need them.

Is that what I do?

I'm lying? so you dont argue for the government to control almost every aspect of our life by claiming you are helping the little guy?

No.

Is that what I do?

No.

Yet Republicans are evil for opposing it.

Dean just to be the Devils advocate here.....what would you do if it was revealed with absolute evidence....that God exists?....how would you,an apparent Atheist,handle that?....

If after thousands of years, there is still no "evidence", I can guarantee, there never will be. Besides, religious figures, the supernatural, and mysticism is too ridiculous to be "real". It's like "hoping" OZ is a real place. I look at all religions and just scratch my head in dismay.

thanks for once again not answering the question Dean....

Dean just to be the Devils advocate here.....what would you do if it was revealed with absolute evidence....that God exists?....how would you,an apparent Atheist,handle that?....

If after thousands of years, there is still no "evidence", I can guarantee, there never will be. Besides, religious figures, the supernatural, and mysticism is too ridiculous to be "real". It's like "hoping" OZ is a real place. I look at all religions and just scratch my head in dismay.

I answered it. The question is a "what if" and my mind simply doesn't consider it. It's like, "What is the possibility the outside of the moon is a "crust", but the inside is "apple cobbler"? Believing in the possibility of "evidence" of a "magical God" is exactly equal to believing the possibility the inside of the moon is "apple cobbler".

No.

Yet Republicans are evil for opposing it.

That's not why Republicans "DO" evil. I didn't say they ARE evil, but for sure, they do evil.

For one thing, no American government has worked to "control" people's lives as much as the Republcians, EVER.

Whether it's anti gay, anti woman's rights, anti civil rights or spying, Republicans are first in line.

Then there are all the lies of the last administration starting with Iraq and working it's way down into the economy. The majority of the American people voted Republicans out of office because they were awful. And so far, Republicans haven't spent a minute on reflection or developing policy.

You may want to read this Article by well known conservative, David Frum. You may not like hearing it from a liberal, perhaps a fellow conservative may finally get through.

Waterloo | FrumForum

I answered it. The question is a "what if" and my mind simply doesn't consider it. It's like, "What is the possibility the outside of the moon is a "crust", but the inside is "apple cobbler"? Believing in the possibility of "evidence" of a "magical God" is exactly equal to believing the possibility the inside of the moon is "apple cobbler".

and here i thought you were supposed to be this educated and wise person....so if some little kid (perhaps yours) says Dad...but what if God is a reality?....what then?....you in your infinite wisdom tells the kid its not possible so dont worry about it....while the kid is exhibiting enough intellect to realize that ...anything is possible....so what IF he is there?....what if you dad are wrong?.....what then?.....and the answer you would give him is the nonsense you spewed above..... as Spock would say....fascinating.....

That's not why Republicans "DO" evil. I didn't say they ARE evil, but for sure, they do evil.

For one thing, no American government has worked to "control" people's lives as much as the Republcians, EVER.

Dean true or false.....the Democrats do not do evil things....

and the Democrats DO NOT want to control you....true or false....

i guess when the answer is TRUE....you dont want to answer....ey Dean....

i guess when the answer is TRUE....you dont want to answer....ey Dean....

The Democrats do NOT want to control you. If someone wanted to control someone, they would be against gay rights and women's rights and want to "stop people on the streets and ask for their papers". Those are examples of "control". Do we know such a political party?

and here i thought you were supposed to be this educated and wise person....so if some little kid (perhaps yours) says Dad...but what if God is a reality?....what then?....you in your infinite wisdom tells the kid its not possible so dont worry about it....while the kid is exhibiting enough intellect to realize that ...anything is possible....so what IF he is there?....what if you dad are wrong?.....what then?.....and the answer you would give him is the nonsense you spewed above..... as Spock would say....fascinating.....

So "what if" the moon is made from apple cobbler? Why is my "what if" not as good as your "what if"? Which one has more evidence?

First, note that all homosexuals are insane. Why do they wish to have more than their set of Hoo-haws?

Now with that in mind, what makes you think that Homosexuals are actually Christian? Does not the Christian God hate gays? Then how can a homosexual honestly praise a god that hates them? Better for a homosexual to privately dis god while telling you they love the gay player hater.

But I see through this gay scam! Homosexuals do not seek an heavenly afterlife but a heavenly alternative life here on earth! And they want you to fully accept this alternative life as a valid life counter to the religious one.

Now I am willing look the other way while the gays praise a pair of ass-less chaps, but I am not going to participate in any homosexual rituals nor activities! Gays can have their predefined alternate marriages and alternate families, but do not introduce your alternate religion to our very straight public schools. That is where I draw the line!! Keep public schools devoid of all religion, be they straight or alternate! Secularism is best when we indoctrinate our kids to walk the straight atheistic line!!

Now take alternate care! Good

I love how you liberals want to make adult choices but don't like the consequences.
---------------------------

What does that have to do with liberals? That's a HUMAN attribute. I've known plenty of conservative for whom, "personal responsibility" was only for the other guy. When they're called on it they resort to "personal freedom" arguments.

Forum List

Back