Another kassam rocket fired at Israel today

Hey dude.. the ANSWER to your question is not if your AMERICAN deed suggests you own the fucking land, rather, Why would the fucking NATIVES give a rats ass about a european country selling THEIR NATIVE LAND to the US in the first fucking place. You tell me, if I draw up a deed to YOUR house and sell it to Roger fucking Smith regardless of your input how much concern YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE TOWARDS THEIR FUCKING DEED.

same story all day long.

The American Indian's were treated with disdain too. The difference is they did not have bombs to launch back at the intruders into the land they had lived on for centuries. Long term the American Indian got the shaft too! Even though the American government had promised them safety they did not fulfill their promises.

If the law enforcement of Israel is not willing to protect these people equally under the law I can see why they are getting so inflamed. I'd feel the same way. Actually do feel the same way when law enforcement and the judiciary denies me equal rights under the law.

Funny people bring up Native Americans, the Aborgines of Australia got it bad, the Iniuts for Canada got the staft, Tibet still gets the shaft and the Native people of every South, Central American country got the biggest shaft and the Kurds are currently getting butt-slammed by the Iraqi, Iranians, Turks and Syrians collectively!
I think it comes down to a majority hoping for a more civilized world GHook. Not to mention that Israel is on fairly shakey ground when it comes to abusing neighbors such as are in the articles that Shogun listed. It gives a clear and concise reason why some people would be so angry when justice is perverted and they can visaulize it. I cannot picture to many Americans standing up for Rodney King type beatings can you?

Hey dude.. the ANSWER to your question is not if your AMERICAN deed suggests you own the fucking land, rather, Why would the fucking NATIVES give a rats ass about a european country selling THEIR NATIVE LAND to the US in the first fucking place. You tell me, if I draw up a deed to YOUR house and sell it to Roger fucking Smith regardless of your input how much concern YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE TOWARDS THEIR FUCKING DEED.

same story all day long.

The American Indian's were treated with disdain too. The difference is they did not have bombs to launch back at the intruders into the land they had lived on for centuries. Long term the American Indian got the shaft too! Even though the American government had promised them safety they did not fulfill their promises.

If the law enforcement of Israel is not willing to protect these people equally under the law I can see why they are getting so inflamed. I'd feel the same way. Actually do feel the same way when law enforcement and the judiciary denies me equal rights under the law.

Funny people bring up Native Americans, the Aborgines of Australia got it bad, the Iniuts for Canada got the staft, Tibet still gets the shaft and the Native people of every South, Central American country got the biggest shaft and the Kurds are currently getting butt-slammed by the Iraqi, Iranians, Turks and Syrians collectively!

There is no question but that the Native Americans suffered both indignities and atrocities at the hands of European settlers, the American colonies and later at the hands of the US government, but this is entirely unrelated to the conflict between the Arabs and Jews. While the early Europeans either defrauded the Native Americans, who didn't well understand the concept of private property, out of their land or took it by force, during the Ottoman period and the Mandate period, the Jews bought the land from Arabs who well understood the concept of private property, and the British reports to the League of Nations, available on the UN website, show that British courts found the Arab claims of land theft by Jews were without merit.

During the 1948-1949 war, no more than a few thousand Arabs were forced from their land and these instances occurred in places each side was trying to drive the other side out. After the war, with only a few exceptions, the Arabs who had left did not petition the Israeli government or courts to return or an individual basis or to reclaim property, instead they waited for the Arab countries to destroy Israel before claiming their property. Regardless of whether that property were in Haifa or Tel Aviv or Philadelphia or Chicago or Los Angeles or San Franciso or London or Paris or Madrid or Cairo or Damascus or Amman or Tehran that would constitute abandonment of property.

There is no question but that the Native Americans suffered both indignities and atrocities at the hands of European settlers, the American colonies and later at the hands of the US government, but this is entirely unrelated to the conflict between the Arabs and Jews. While the early Europeans either defrauded the Native Americans, who didn't well understand the concept of private property, out of their land or took it by force, during the Ottoman period and the Mandate period, the Jews bought the land from Arabs who well understood the concept of private property, and the British reports to the League of Nations, available on the UN website, show that British courts found the Arab claims of land theft by Jews were without merit.

During the 1948-1949 war, no more than a few thousand Arabs were forced from their land and these instances occurred in places each side was trying to drive the other side out. After the war, with only a few exceptions, the Arabs who had left did not petition the Israeli government or courts to return or an individual basis or to reclaim property, instead they waited for the Arab countries to destroy Israel before claiming their property. Regardless of whether that property were in Haifa or Tel Aviv or Philadelphia or Chicago or Los Angeles or San Franciso or London or Paris or Madrid or Cairo or Damascus or Amman or Tehran that would constitute abandonment of property.
From your own opinion then why are the Israeli settlers now beating up the goat herders and such as exampled in the articles that Shogun put up?

From your own opinion then why are the Israeli settlers now beating up the goat herders and such as exampled in the articles that Shogun put up?

The settlers constitute only about 5% of the Israeli population, and of that 5% only a small fraction engage in these kinds of activities. These tend to be religious extremists who believe the land was given to Israel by God, and who are acting in defiance of Israeli law. That said and without trying to justify their illegal actions, both settlers and Palestinians are victims of attacks so while Israeli police do make some arrests, for the most part they try to prevent attacks by either side and to separate the sides when they clash.

There is great anger among both the more radical settlers and the Palestinians they skirmish with and there is little support for either Jewish or Palestinian extremists among Israelis. One could argue that with the Shin Bet and IDF still arresting 10-15 Palestinians in the West Bank everyday for planning or trying to carry out terrorist attacks against either the settlements or Israel proper, it is easy to understand why these extremists among the settlers are not dealt with more harshly, but that is no excuse for not controlling them better and not arresting and prosecuting them for acts in the territories just as they would be if these actions were carried out against Arabs inside of Israel. Each side should do a better job of controlling its extremists.

My own belief is that if Abba's government were to pressure the Israeli government to take action on specific crimes by the settlers instead of complaining about the settlements in broader terms, then the Israeli government would be forced by public opinion to take stronger action, but that would seem to strengthen the legitimacy of Israel's presence in the West Bank, so Abbas probably won't do it.

Are you fucking RETARDED? If a WHITE MAN MURDERS his neighbor he will be convicted of a crime just like a BLACK man. Murder doesn't become LEGAL just because white people are in the fucking majority.
IS THAT WHY IT HAS TAKEN THREE YEARS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE MURDERS IN NEW ORLEANS RIGHT AFTER KATRINA?

Oh yea I am the retard here:lol: Let us all learn how to shout racism and cocksucker at anyone who questions the viability of terrorist activity against the only Jewish nation in the world so we won't be considered zionist when we question about Hamas aka "drive Israel into the sea" as the leadership of Gaza.

If all you have are allegations rather than EVIDENCE then go find something concrete and call the cops. If you've been listening to Cynthia Mckinney then go ahead and shoot yourself in the face.

Now, AGAIN, did you READ the "drive ISRAEL into the sea" quote from the primary source or are your aching pussylips bleeding too heavily for all that? Funny how you HAVE to believe what you are TOLD, eh puppet?

here, READ the fucking text for yourself, you fucking sock puppet.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

same story all day long.

oh HEY! that makes it OK! There is a historic precedence so let's just KEEP KILLING OFF INDEGENOUS PEOPLE!

YAY HAPPY FUN TIME!

good grief, dude.

:cuckoo:

I think it comes down to a majority hoping for a more civilized world GHook. Not to mention that Israel is on fairly shakey ground when it comes to abusing neighbors such as are in the articles that Shogun listed. It gives a clear and concise reason why some people would be so angry when justice is perverted and they can visaulize it. I cannot picture to many Americans standing up for Rodney King type beatings can you?

YOu are fucking right he can. HE defends this shit all the time! Ask DavidS and Jillian that trick questions.

Are you fucking RETARDED? If a WHITE MAN MURDERS his neighbor he will be convicted of a crime just like a BLACK man. Murder doesn't become LEGAL just because white people are in the fucking majority.
IS THAT WHY IT HAS TAKEN THREE YEARS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE MURDERS IN NEW ORLEANS RIGHT AFTER KATRINA?

Oh yea I am the retard here:lol: Let us all learn how to shout racism and cocksucker at anyone who questions the viability of terrorist activity against the only Jewish nation in the world so we won't be considered zionist when we question about Hamas aka "drive Israel into the sea" as the leadership of Gaza.

If all you have are allegations rather than EVIDENCE then go find something concrete and call the cops. If you've been listening to Cynthia Mckinney then go ahead and shoot yourself in the face.

Now, AGAIN, did you READ the "drive ISRAEL into the sea" quote from the primary source or are your aching pussylips bleeding too heavily for all that? Funny how you HAVE to believe what you are TOLD, eh puppet?

I watched his speech on Al Jazeer [sic] online a couple years back, did A J make that shit he said up!

Who is Cynthia McKinney?

Last edited:

I watched his speech on Al Jazeer [sic] online a couple years back, did A J make that shit he said up!

Who is Cynthia McKinney?

it's pretty easy to find the text of the speech that everyone is referring to with the whole "israel into the sea" bullshit. In fact, this purposful mistranslation pretty much illustrates EXACTLY the kind of shit that zionists are willing to lie about in order to facilitate their martyr routine. If you are having problems finding it just say so. Indeed, I agree with his premise: there will be no peace in israel until the zionist regime is gone. Why? Because the zionist regime is racist as fuck in disregarding arabs for the sake of jews. Which is why zionists scream like pansy bitches at the idea of a single, ACTUALLY democratic state that puts arabs on par with jews without any state based agenda to preserve jewish domination.

Again, ask either Jill OR DavidS their thoughts on a pluralistic Palisrael that is more akin to the US than their racist, zionist master race motherland pipedream.

Forum List

Back