Another kassam rocket fired at Israel today

If you watch Freedom to Fascism, a documentary about how the income tax is illegal and the richest bankers in the world are pushing for a new world order, you will learn that these wars in the middle east are all part of the plan.

They want these arab countries, like Iran, to buy into our monitary system.

That's why they tried to kill Chavez when he nationalized Venesuela's oil.

Don't listen to the corporate media!!! They lie.

If you watch Freedom to Fascism, a documentary about how the income tax is illegal and the richest bankers in the world are pushing for a new world order, you will learn that these wars in the middle east are all part of the plan.

They want these arab countries, like Iran, to buy into our monitary system.

That's why they tried to kill Chavez when he nationalized Venesuela's oil.

Don't listen to the corporate media!!! They lie.
uh, bobo, in case you missed it, the dems are the ones wanting to increase the taxes
and its libs that control the media

yea, but what consessions are you willing to make to achieve peace?

a single pluralistic Palisrael that values jews and arabs EQUALLY?
the Israelis were willing to have that in 1948, the arabs werent and still arent

no, you are completely wrong. zionist jews have NEVER been interested in a single plural state where arab influence is just as valuable as jewish influence. HELLO. RIGHT OF FUCKING RETURN? Israel makes a CONSCIENCE EFFORT to minimize arab influence so that jews will never become a minority in israel. If white people did that same thing in the US then we'd be hearing Jillian singing a giant fucking boohoo song about how racist this nation is.. But, israel, on the other hand....

And that might be the case! That might never change!
However, talk can do a few things:
(1) Best case scenario lead to a free independent Palestine and Safe and secure Israel
(2) Moderate Palestinians who just want to live their lives, start to really believe Israel is serious about peace and turn widely and openly against Hamas
(3) It creates great PR for Israel, seeing that Israel is trying to take steps.

Now I am not saying that talks with Hamas will lead to something, because there is a good chance that they won't lead anywhere. However, like it or not they are the ones that have the power in Palestine, and while talks may lead to no where, talks could also lead to somewhere. I am a strong Israel supporter, but I am a rational one. As a rational one I believe that creating a free Palestine state is strongly in Israel's best interest! As a rational one I realize status quo is not an option and Israel does not have unlimited time to make peace. Problems the growing refugee problem in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan etc (the easy answer is they are in other countries F' them, but a rational person would say is not the simple), the growing Gaza, Israeli Arab and WB population. Rationally thinking it won't even be 10 years before these 3 segments out-produce the Jews from the majority!

David I respect your opinion, but you have to rational about this!

Israel has been negotiating with Abbas for about a year now, and Hamas' position has been that talks with Israel must end before they will consider reconciliation with Abbas. How could Israel even offer to have direct talks with Hamas without weakening the position of Abbas' governemnt? Neither side represent all the Palestinians. Before the Gaza situation became so heated, a poll of Palestinians showed that those in the West Bankk mostly trusted Abbas and especially his PM, Fayyad, and largely distrusted Hamas while those in Gaza largely trusted Hamas and distrusted Abbas. Israel and most of the rest of the world, including most Arab countries, deal with Abbas because he seems to represent the more moderate Palestinians, so why would Israel or the rest of the world want to deal with Hamas when it would clearly undermine Abbas and the more moderate Palestinians he represents? How could it possibly benefit Israel to strengthen the position of Hamas among the Palestinians at the expense of Abbas and the more moderate Palestinians?

Good Question and Good Point! The I/P situation is like :banghead:! It frustating and I just want to see peace in sooner rather than later!

So do I, but for the near future I think it is only realistic to hope for greater quiet, not real peace. The best hope for peaceful, durable two state solution, imo, lies with the West Bank PM, Fayyad, who is a western trained economist with an international reputation for integrity and competence. I saw a poll recently showing he had very high approval ratings in the West Bank. If Hamas could be persuaded or forced to disarm and renounce violence, I think the Palestinians could be unified under Fayyad and over time he could reorient the Palestinians away from unrealistic expectations so that Israel would have confidence that a two state solution would not threaten its security. Of course, at this time I have no reason to think this is possible, but for the next few minutes I'm going to pretend I do.

yea, but what consessions are you willing to make to achieve peace?

a single pluralistic Palisrael that values jews and arabs EQUALLY?
the Israelis were willing to have that in 1948, the arabs werent and still arent

no, you are completely wrong. zionist jews have NEVER been interested in a single plural state where arab influence is just as valuable as jewish influence. HELLO. RIGHT OF FUCKING RETURN? Israel makes a CONSCIENCE EFFORT to minimize arab influence so that jews will never become a minority in israel. If white people did that same thing in the US then we'd be hearing Jillian singing a giant fucking boohoo song about how racist this nation is.. But, israel, on the other hand....
you are completely uninformed
you are just another fucking hamas symp

yea.. sure buddy.. Until you zionists start itching to claim Temple Mount...

first off, i'm not a zionist
second, Israel already HAS the temple mount, its always been theres
and quite frankly, i dont give a rats ass about the claims that mohhamad went there in a dream before he even knew what it was called

its the same bullshit islamofascists pulled to try and claim the Taj Mahal in India

first off, i'm not a zionist
second, Israel already HAS the temple mount, its always been theres
and quite frankly, i dont give a rats ass about the claims that mohhamad went there in a dream before he even knew what it was called

its the same bullshit islamofascists pulled to try and claim the Taj Mahal in India

HA!

no.. you are mistaken. ISRAEL does not have temple mount. It's located in jerusalem but it sure as HELL isn't being used for what zionists WANT to use that land for.

and, no one gives a shit about YOUR dogma either. Or that of JEWISH dogma. See how fun it is to disregard opinions? AGAIN, israel will not seek peace until it is starting to build the latest temple of solomon on the remains of temple mount. FACT.

I have no double standard Shogun. What I have is a deed to land that tracks back to the United States Government from the mid 1800's. The United States purchased the land in a deal called the Louisanna Purchase. I have a few neighbors that have deeds from Quit Claims of people who never actually owned the land so I am trying to visualize who actually owns the land that you are talking about. And who has authority over the lands these people are fighting over. From all appearances it is a shitty situation. Who's going to clean house first and get rid of the bullshit claims?

I'll look at all the links when I get back from the dentist. Thank you for taking the time to put them up here.

Hey dude.. the ANSWER to your question is not if your AMERICAN deed suggests you own the fucking land, rather, Why would the fucking NATIVES give a rats ass about a european country selling THEIR NATIVE LAND to the US in the first fucking place. You tell me, if I draw up a deed to YOUR house and sell it to Roger fucking Smith regardless of your input how much concern YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE TOWARDS THEIR FUCKING DEED.

same story all day long.

The American Indian's were treated with disdain too. The difference is they did not have bombs to launch back at the intruders into the land they had lived on for centuries. Long term the American Indian got the shaft too! Even though the American government had promised them safety they did not fulfill their promises.

If the law enforcement of Israel is not willing to protect these people equally under the law I can see why they are getting so inflamed. I'd feel the same way. Actually do feel the same way when law enforcement and the judiciary denies me equal rights under the law.

I have no double standard Shogun. What I have is a deed to land that tracks back to the United States Government from the mid 1800's. The United States purchased the land in a deal called the Louisanna Purchase. I have a few neighbors that have deeds from Quit Claims of people who never actually owned the land so I am trying to visualize who actually owns the land that you are talking about. And who has authority over the lands these people are fighting over. From all appearances it is a shitty situation. Who's going to clean house first and get rid of the bullshit claims?

I'll look at all the links when I get back from the dentist. Thank you for taking the time to put them up here.

Hey dude.. the ANSWER to your question is not if your AMERICAN deed suggests you own the fucking land, rather, Why would the fucking NATIVES give a rats ass about a european country selling THEIR NATIVE LAND to the US in the first fucking place. You tell me, if I draw up a deed to YOUR house and sell it to Roger fucking Smith regardless of your input how much concern YOU SHOULD HAVE TO GIVE TOWARDS THEIR FUCKING DEED.

same story all day long.

The American Indian's were treated with disdain too. The difference is they did not have bombs to launch back at the intruders into the land they had lived on for centuries. Long term the American Indian got the shaft too! Even though the American government had promised them safety they did not fulfill their promises.

If the law enforcement of Israel is not willing to protect these people equally under the law I can see why they are getting so inflamed. I'd feel the same way. Actually do feel the same way when law enforcement and the judiciary denies me equal rights under the law.

yet, ifthey had bombs they would have USED them. Just like they USED the TERROR of scalping white people to send a fucking message regarding westward expansion. Indeed, they got the shaft. I'd rather not see the same thing happen to arabs in palestine that happened to redskins in North America just because it is as easy for a zionist to insist that "the only good pali is a dead one" as it was for an early american to say the same about OUR natives.

And, I've given multpile examples of how jews and arabs are treated differently in Israel. STARTING with the jewish right of return meant to prop up jewish influence on down to an arab becomming a terrorist because the killer of his brother gets the soft glove treatment for lining palis up against the wall and murdering them. How would you feel if I murdered your family but, because I was white, could look forward to parole in 2023? NOT to mention the conjugal visits I get to start my own family. Blacks in South Africa felt the same way. Irish in the UK felt the same way. Rodney King felt the same way. Emmet Till felt the same way. Geronimo felt the same fucking way and, ironically, JEWS have felt the same fucking way.

yet here we are amidst a forum where zionist have NO QUALMS being racist monsters because it's fashionable to suck zionist cock this year.

Well Americans do not all get the same equal treatment either shogun but now days bombs are out. We sure can't start up an organization that calls for the destruction of a whole race/country either now can we?

They will either have to find a way that is equitible and fair to one another or keep on fighting and spilling one anothers blood.

I'm curious where do you get all those colorful phrases? Does it help your cause?

Well Americans do not all get the same equal treatment either shogun but now days bombs are out. We sure can't start up an organization that calls for the destruction of a whole race/country either now can we?

They will either have to find a way that is equitible and fair to one another or keep on fighting and spilling one anothers blood.

I'm curious where do you get all those colorful phrases? Does it help your cause?

Legally, the fuck they don't. We don't PURPOSFULLY and BRAZENLY hold white people to a different standard than minorities. We sure the fuck don't import caucasians to quell a possible white minority status. We DONT insist that America remain WHITE. Even though every single one of our founding fathers were white as hell. We had no jewish foudning father.. yet we allow jews the kind of equality that arabs in israel will never see under a racist state of zionism.

And, if you had ANY evidence that every pali calls for dead jews then post it. Otherwise, you bitch motherfuckers should probably stop using MOLDED fucking quotes from iranian presidents, which SPECIFICALLY SAY ZIONISM, in order to perpetuate the jewish martyr myth.

And, given that you concede more of my points then I do yours YOU TELL ME how much my colorful vocabulary helps. If I have to smear your fucking face in the dogshit of your zionist racism and you come to not LOVE the smell then it's been a good day. Until then, continue to eat shit and insist that it's a fucking fillet.

Legally, the fuck they don't. We don't PURPOSFULLY and BRAZENLY hold white people to a different standard than minorities. We sure the fuck don't import caucasians to quell a possible white minority status. We DONT insist that America remain WHITE. Even though every single one of our founding fathers were white as hell. We had no jewish foudning father.. yet we allow jews the kind of equality that arabs in israel will never see under a racist state of zionism.

And, if you had ANY evidence that every pali calls for dead jews then post it. Otherwise, you bitch motherfuckers should probably stop using MOLDED fucking quotes from iranian presidents, which SPECIFICALLY SAY ZIONISM, in order to perpetuate the jewish martyr myth.

And, given that you concede more of my points then I do yours YOU TELL ME how much my colorful vocabulary helps. If I have to smear your fucking face in the dogshit of your zionist racism and you come to not LOVE the smell then it's been a good day. Until then, continue to eat shit and insist that it's a fucking fillet.
The rich and wealthy class here has it over the middleclass and poor so your really just tooting your little tacky horn saying, "Legally the fuck they don't". Legally your fucked here in the good ole US of A if you do not follow the program of being a bought off sold out m'fer and YOU'VE ALREADY BEEN STRIP AND PLUCKED to the bone so that you could not defend yourself.

Eat shit and bark at the moon.

My dog is bigger than your dog and he sure ain't going to let you rub shit your shit in my face this day.

Did not said "every Pali calls for dead Jews". They elected an organization to rule over them that does. In that they screwed themselves.

America has done the same damn thing when they put the wolves in charge of the Hen House concerning the economy. Now tell me I am going to like it just as much as you like seeing those shepards and olive growers slaughtered. It just ain't happening today.

It's amazing how Soggy can take a potential ally and try to make an enemy out of him or her...just by his rabid posting style.

He's really an idiot, imo.

Are you fucking RETARDED? If a WHITE MAN MURDERS his neighbor he will be convicted of a crime just like a BLACK man. Murder doesn't become LEGAL just because white people are in the fucking majority.

:lol:

WOW, you people are dumb. Yea, dude.. WE SURE DO FLAUNT a white caucasian premium for being WHITE in America, don't we!

:rofl:

I tellya, I was out murdering my neighbor the other day and thought that maybe I might get in trouble.. but then I remembered that Im WHITE and an impervious to all that shit!

You haven't seen my dog, motherfucker, and I assure you that where he leaves off I'll be there to finsih the fucking job, dogshit. If you think America validates the application of law according to race then perhaps you should stick to talking about dogs than losing your ass debating with me.

Did not said "every Pali calls for dead Jews". They elected an organization to rule over them that does. In that they screwed themselves.

Kinda like German Jews who allowed Hitler to become elected eh?

WHATS THAT? it's DIFFERENT for JEWS, you say!?!? :lol:

But hey, DONT LET THAT keep you from insisting that I would like poor victimized jews to be slaughtered! :lol: The telltale sign of a zionist is your absolute inability to defend your position without IRONICALLY insisting that someone else just wants to see dead jews.

take your laughable criticism and go high five a zionist the next time 1k+ arabs get to die, you fucking cheerleader.

It's amazing how Soggy can take a potential ally and try to make an enemy out of him or her...just by his rabid posting style.

He's really an idiot, imo.

Thats the difference between you and I, ravi. I'm not out to act like someones buddy just to gather their support. My position is strong enough as it is. I'll go ahead and leave the KFC bucket terrorizing and empty schmoozing to silly fat chicks like you who do nothing more than scream from the sideline.

Are you fucking RETARDED? If a WHITE MAN MURDERS his neighbor he will be convicted of a crime just like a BLACK man. Murder doesn't become LEGAL just because white people are in the fucking majority.
IS THAT WHY IT HAS TAKEN THREE YEARS FOR ANYONE TO EVEN TAKE A LOOK AT THE MURDERS IN NEW ORLEANS RIGHT AFTER KATRINA?

Oh yea I am the retard here:lol: Let us all learn how to shout racism and cocksucker at anyone who questions the viability of terrorist activity against the only Jewish nation in the world so we won't be considered zionist when we question about Hamas aka "drive Israel into the sea" as the leadership of Gaza.

same story all day long.

Funny people bring up Native Americans, the Aborgines of Australia got it bad, the Iniuts for Canada got the staft, Tibet still gets the shaft and the Native people of every South, Central American country got the biggest shaft and the Kurds are currently getting butt-slammed by the Iraqi, Iranians, Turks and Syrians collectively!

Forum List

Back