Another Juror, B29, speaks out.

That's not the moral high ground you're standing on. That's the body of a dead 17-year-old you're preaching about gun control on.

I believe you were saying something hypocritical about moral bankruptcy...?

Hey moron, I admit PART of it has to do with guns. But if every fist fight in America ends with an execution, this nation has a HUGE moral problem.

You are not morally bankrupt. How can you loose something you never had?

I appreciate the honesty in admitting this is, in your words, and I am paraphrasing, partially about guns. It is refreshing and I thank you for that.

Now, if Zimmerman had used a brick to defend himself we would not be having this discussion, would we?
Of course not...because no one wants to ban bricks.

You people are so morally bankrupt.

Those advocating Kangaroo courts are the ones morally bankrupt, not visa versa.

An UNARMED high school boy was executed, or did your tiny little morally bankrupt brain forget the seminal detail?
Oh, he was armed all right. Enough to try to kill a "cracka" with his bare hands and tell his victim he was going to kill him.

That's not the moral high ground you're standing on. That's the body of a dead 17-year-old you're preaching about gun control on.

I believe you were saying something hypocritical about moral bankruptcy...?

Hey moron, I admit PART of it has to do with guns. But if every fist fight in America ends with an execution, this nation has a HUGE moral problem.

I appreciate the honesty in admitting this is, in your words, and I am paraphrasing, partially about guns. It is refreshing and I thank you for that.

Now, if Zimmerman had used a brick to defend himself we would not be having this discussion, would we?

It is possible it would not have become a national story. And will you admit that if Zimmerman was the black man, conservatives would be calling for a lynching?

It is possible it would not have become a national story. And will you admit that if Zimmerman was the black man, conservatives would be calling for a lynching?

Honestly ? If someone is going to lynch or retaliate they don't call for permission.

Holder, Obama, and Sharpton made this a national story.

Those advocating Kangaroo courts are the ones morally bankrupt, not visa versa.

An UNARMED high school boy was executed, or did your tiny little morally bankrupt brain forget the seminal detail?
Oh, he was armed all right. Enough to try to kill a "cracka" with his bare hands and tell his victim he was going to kill him.

ALL from the mouth of the coward executioner.

Up until that supposed attack, Zimmerman was the aggressor. He followed Martin against police advice. Made incriminating comments recorded on the call to police:

Zimmerman: Okay. These assholes they always get away.

Zimmerman: Shit he's running.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?

Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.

Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?

Zimmerman: The back entrance...fucking [unintelligible]

Dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

Dispatcher: Ok, we don't need you to do that.

Zimmerman: Ok

This is the same Zimmerman who was fired from a 2005 job as a security guard for excessive aggression.

The paper reports that Zimmerman had worked on and off for several firms that "provided security to illegal house parties."

"Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," the paper's source said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped." The report continues:

"He had a temper and he became a liability," the man said. "One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted," he said. "It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out…

"He definitely loved being in charge. He loved the power. Still, I could never see him killing someone. Never," he said.

Honestly ? If someone is going to lynch or retaliate they don't call for permission.

Holder, Obama, and Sharpton made this a national story.

what race hustlers do.they hate their own people and they wish they were white people

Up until that supposed attack, Zimmerman was the aggressor. He followed Martin against police advice. Made incriminating comments recorded on the call to police:

This is the same Zimmerman who was fired from a 2005 job as a security guard for excessive aggression.

The paper reports that Zimmerman had worked on and off for several firms that "provided security to illegal house parties."

"Usually he was just a cool guy. He liked to drink and hang with the women like the rest of us," the paper's source said. "But it was like Jekyll and Hyde. When the dude snapped, he snapped." The report continues:

"He had a temper and he became a liability," the man said. "One time this woman was acting a little out of control. She was drunk. George lost his cool and totally overreacted," he said. "It was weird, because he was such a cool guy, but he got all nuts. He picked her up and threw her. It was pure rage. She twisted her ankle. Everyone was flipping out…

"He definitely loved being in charge. He loved the power. Still, I could never see him killing someone. Never," he said.

I think I have figured it out you're like 12 right?

No because I have had a close relative that was a juror in a murder case where the victim was the minority and the defendant was a white man. They convicted without a single eye witness. I actually do not see the point.

This was in an area many would consider "redneck".

Where is the aggression?

Where is the aggression?

Zimmerman actively followed Martin against Police advise, and his comments give us an indication of his mindset. The one that tells me he was looking for a confrontation is: "These assholes they always get away."

I was willing to admit PART of my problem with this case is about guns. But I am sure no conservative will admit the same. This is the perfect scenario for the "have a gun for self defense" advocates. The dead give away is the way conservatives portray the fight as a life or death struggle for poor coward Zimmerman. Fist fights rarely end with one person dead. But when a gun is introduced into the fray, the odds are someone will die.

That is not the America I was raised in.

IMO, this sets a precedent for someone to shoot and kill, then claim you were attacked.

Last edited:

Where is the aggression?

Zimmerman actively followed Martin against Police advise, and his comments give us an indication of his mindset. The one that tells me he was looking for a confrontation is: "These assholes they always get away."

I was willing to admit PART of my problem with this case is about guns. But I am sure no conservative will admit the same. This is the perfect scenario for the "have a gun for self defense" advocates. The dead give away is the way conservatives portray the fight as a life or death struggle for poor coward Zimmerman. Fist fights rarely end with one person dead. But when a gun is introduced into the fray, the odds are someone will die.

IMO, this sets a precedent for someone to shoot and kill, then claim you were attacked.

Following someone is not an act of aggression.

The precedent for self defense was set long before you were born.

Again, where is the aggressive act and if Martin felt this aggression why did he call his girlfriend and not the police?

I am not trying to be argumentative, just trying to figure out the disagreement.

Where is the aggression?

Prove he followed Martin after the dispatcher said, "we don't need you to do that."

I absolutely admit that this case was about guns for me, but I thought he should have been convicted of manslaughter early on. I even called it a slam dunk for manslaughter and said the prosecution overcharged with Murder 2.

Your puerile "ANALysis" starts off with the mistaken claim that there ever was any "stalking" involved.

There was not.

And IF Trayvon had not been doing anything wrong or criminal at the outset, he sure didn't end up that way.

He wasn't killed over the hoodie or the Skittles. He was killed when he pounded Zimmerman who had himself engaged in no criminal activity and who had done nothing wrong.

Try to keep up, Dildo Daggins.
I'm sorry, but when an armed man (who is not a member of any law enforcement branch), follows an un-armed man, that is stalking.

And Zimmerman did admit that he was "following" Martin.

So if Zimmerman wasn't doing anything wrong, then why, as soon as he told the cops he was "following" Martin, they told him to stop it!

Wrong Dildo. Stalking (like lots of words) has actual meaning.

Following may be a part of talking sometimes. But following is not a synonym for stalking, you dildo.

And no cop TOLD Zimmerman to "stop following," either, you ignorant or dishonest nittwit.

Your puerile "ANALysis" starts off with the mistaken claim that there ever was any "stalking" involved.

There was not.

And IF Trayvon had not been doing anything wrong or criminal at the outset, he sure didn't end up that way.

He wasn't killed over the hoodie or the Skittles. He was killed when he pounded Zimmerman who had himself engaged in no criminal activity and who had done nothing wrong.

Try to keep up, Dildo Daggins.

I'm sorry, but when an armed man (who is not a member of any law enforcement branch), follows an un-armed man, that is stalking.

And Zimmerman did admit that he was "following" Martin.

So if Zimmerman wasn't doing anything wrong, then why, as soon as he told the cops he was "following" Martin, they told him to stop it![

Yeah, but the rednecks on this board want to parse that language from the dispatcher into semantic bullshit....their area of expertise.

Parsing not needed, you dipshit.

Words have actual meaning. To say "you don't have to" is simply NOT the same as "I direct you to cease and desist."

Your spin is as dishonest and as unpersuasive as most of the blathering bullshit you post.

Forum List

Back