Another India terror attack?

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
I just noticed that there appears to have been a bombing (possible terror attack) again in India. In a place called Pune.

_47296610_india_pune_226_0210.gif

BBC News - India restaurant bomb blast kills nine in Pune

At least 9 killed.

The above-linked BBC report noted (among other things):
The bomb blast comes a day after India and Pakistan agreed to meet for talks in Delhi on February 25.

The talks will be their first formal negotiations since the Mumbai attacks.

Not happy to hear it, but at least statistically, they're safer than we are...one of the benefits of having 1,177,000,000 people.

If the attack was a reaction to the pending talks between India and Pakistan set for 2/25, then there could be another attack in or around Delhi on or shortly before that date.

It's interesting to me that the major news services here (TV, that is) haven't said much about this. NBC is too busy telling us the all about the cultural significance to Canadians of hockey, eh?

If the attack was a reaction to the pending talks between India and Pakistan set for 2/25, then there could be another attack in or around Delhi on or shortly before that date.

It's interesting to me that the major news services here (TV, that is) haven't said much about this. NBC is too busy telling us the all about the cultural significance to Canadians of hockey, eh?

if you really want good info on stuff like this you should subscribe to stratfor or something like it. they already had two full writeups on the story including a tacitcal assessment before bbc even covered it

if you really want good info on stuff like this you should subscribe to stratfor or something like it. they already had two full writeups on the story including a tacitcal assessment before bbc even covered it

Yeah. That's what I need. MORE excuses to avoid work.

:lol:

Forum List

Back