Another Hysterical Trump Thread!

I am sure President-Elect Trump has other things to do besides golf, vacation, and run up the national debt.

Woops....

Sounds familiar

I am sure President-Elect Trump has other things to do besides golf, vacation, and run up the national debt.

Woops....

Sounds familiar

Next up, Slutski bringing up the word

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmao:

He won't be driving the Indy Pace Car for the 500 after all, since he's going to announce his run for President. :rofl: :rofl:

You can't make this stuff up!

Donald Trump won't drive Indy 500 pace car - NASCAR News | FOX Sports on MSN

Next up:

Why the Donald cancelled his haircut.

I am sorry sweets...I just cannot take another 'Hysterical' Trump thread....how about a 'Serious' Trump thread...:doubt:

I will start one on his hair. That is some SERIOUS STUFF!

"The Donald"-Comb over.......... pony tail......... mullet........ or this:

c2cb.jpg

He won't be driving the Indy Pace Car for the 500 after all, since he's going to announce his run for President. :rofl: :rofl:

You can't make this stuff up!

Donald Trump won't drive Indy 500 pace car - NASCAR News | FOX Sports on MSN

Next up:

Why the Donald cancelled his haircut.

We need to investigate if Donald's indy car liscense is legit or not.

I'd like to see his financials and his bankruptcy papers. Then we can get to his high school transcript

Damn... I wish the Republicans would come up with Somebody... Sheesh...

This kinda sucks so far...:redface:

Trump .. would probably fire all those government slackers...tell us whats really going on..

Can you imagine that....it would change everything...:omg:

Donald Trump announced that due to his presidential campaign that he is backing out of driving the Pace car at the Indy 500 this month. But local rumors have it that the board of the 500 elected to replace Trump because of all the recent rhetoric with Obama. AJ Foyt will drive the Pace car instead.

Threads Merged.

Donald Trump announced that due to his presidential campaign that he is backing out of driving the Pace car at the Indy 500 this month. But local rumors have it that the board of the 500 elected to replace Trump because of all the recent rhetoric with Obama. AJ Foyt will drive the Pace car instead.

AJ Foyt is a much more logical choice, don't you think?

Forum List

Back