Another Hollywood liberal accused of sexual harassment!

And just think of all the false accusations that will be coming to a theater near you.

Hollywood became enured to outrage over the sexual abuse of power long ago. All that is left is the drama made of it. The drama is what the rest of us are enured to. LOL

38 Women Accuse Director James Toback Of Sexual Misconduct

Why does it seem that the enlightened left has at least as many serial women abusers as the female hating right?

I'm sure there are alot of phone calls being made by the guilty today, sweating their asses off and wondering if they will have the light shined on them before they can hide under the fridge like a cockroach...

No doubt. It might be harder to find a Hollywood producer/director who doesn’t get accused than one who does. Slimy bunch they are!

And just think of all the false accusations that will be coming to a theater near you.

That's the danger in all of this, opportunists who will lie for self benefit. It's disgusting and I have no doubt that some women will engage in these tactics.

By the same token, some will be legitimate obviously. To engage in so many crimes against so many women, he has to be warped, and certainly he felt empowered by all the women who DIDN'T report the crimes. After so many years have passed, how much will this guy really pay the price even if he is guilty? It will be nearly impossible to prove.

What blew me away about Weinstein were all those stars who not only covered for him for decades but heaped praise on that ugly pervert at awards shows. Wow, that is some depravity for you. As long as they were getting theirs, who cares if he rapes every once in awhile or beats off in front of some innocent girl?

RWNJs - what a sickening bunch of hypocrites.

How many of you are demanding fox fire O'Reilly - for good?
ZERO

How many of you will boycott fox?
ZERO

How many of will keep saying this an issue only with liberals and Dems?
Every single one of you.

Bill O'Reilly reportedly paid $32-million harassment settlement before signing new Fox News contract

Fox News signed ex-anchor Bill O’Reilly to new contract one month after he settled $32 million sexual harassment claim: report

O’Reilly Settled New Harassment Claim, Then Fox Renewed His Contract

Fox Renewed Bill O’Reilly’s Contract After He Settled a Previously Unknown Harassment Claim

Now, how many of you sleazy RWNJs will now post that these links are liberal fake news?
Every single one of you.

How many of you will post proof that that this is not true?
ZERO

You're a bunch of worthless liars.
:anj_stfu:

What blew me away about Weinstein were all those stars who not only covered for him for decades but heaped praise on that ugly pervert at awards shows. Wow, that is some depravity for you. As long as they were getting theirs, who cares if he rapes every once in awhile or beats off in front of some innocent girl?

Yeah, like that never happened with Ailes? O'Reilly?

TRUMP?

RWNJs are lying hypocrites who voted for sexual harassment. You dummies voted to let men molest and rape your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters. This isn't actually anything new. The right has been pro rape for a long long time.

Your votes prove it.

2Pt1F.gif

They just about all had to give it up to get on screen.

I wonder what JLO did? Hmm.

In the grand scheme of things, IDGAF.

Forum List

Back