Another Hindu Temple Vandalised in US

North Carolina Hindu temple sign hit with over 60 shotgun blasts

HOUSTON: A sign board for a planned Hindu temple in the US state of North Carolina has been fired at, leaving over 60 holes in the sign, prompting authorities to probe the incident that has shocked the Indian community.

The incident happened sometime between noon July 4 and about 1pm last Saturday, Forsyth county sheriff's office said in a report.

The sheriff's office is investigating the incident in which someone fired a shotgun at a sign for a planned Hindu temple, leaving more than 60 holes in the sign, it said.

A deputy found empty shell casings near the sign that were consistent with bird shot being fired two to three times from a shotgun, Winston-Salem Journal quoted chief deputy Brad Stanley of the sheriff's office as saying.

The sign suffered a damage of $200. Investigators have no leads or suspects, Stanley said.

The Om Hindu Organization of North Carolina is planning to build a 3,600 sq ft temple in Clemmons and has bought 7.6 acres at the site.

North Carolina Hindu temple sign hit with over 60 shotgun blasts - The Times of India

Vik-----north Carolina-----what did you expect? ------I will help-----back to my "stories" ------I grew up in an area of the USA ------which was------kinda "Nazi"---
really-----it was a kinda known fact. --------not the "south"---northeast----but kinda
Nazi. Part of my state----the very southern part -----was CONFEDERATE--during the civil war. Notable historic characters had published----way back in the late 1800s and early 1900 some of the most VIRULENT anti semitic literature known to man. Uhm----but I ended up as a very young adult ---working with lots of people -----in a very large hospital---with "south east Asians"------I was between-----the young southeast Asians and------the----uhm PROVINCIAL LOCAL JERKS----------and here it is--------they (the provincial Nazi jerks) have no idea that-------Hindu, Sikh, Jain, Muslim etc etc is anything but------FOREIGN SCUM TO HATE---almost as much as jews and blacks. One of my friends-----at that time----a muslim Iranian described driving thru the "south" with his brother---------they STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE----------conscious of the extreme hatred that sorrounded them. ---way back-----circa 1970 -----late 60s -----before anything of note had "happened"

Vik-----north Carolina-----what did you expect? ------I will help-----back to my "stories" ------I grew up in an area of the USA ------which was------kinda "Nazi"---
really-----it was a kinda known fact. --------not the "south"---northeast----but kinda
Nazi. Part of my state----the very southern part -----was CONFEDERATE--during the civil war. Notable historic characters had published----way back in the late 1800s and early 1900 some of the most VIRULENT anti semitic literature known to man. Uhm----but I ended up as a very young adult ---working with lots of people -----in a very large hospital---with "south east Asians"------I was between-----the young southeast Asians and------the----uhm PROVINCIAL LOCAL JERKS----------and here it is--------they (the provincial Nazi jerks) have no idea that-------Hindu, Sikh, Jain, Muslim etc etc is anything but------FOREIGN SCUM TO HATE---almost as much as jews and blacks. One of my friends-----at that time----a muslim Iranian described driving thru the "south" with his brother---------they STRUGGLED TO SURVIVE----------conscious of the extreme hatred that sorrounded them. ---way back-----circa 1970 -----late 60s -----before anything of note had "happened"

That was a very informative post, home girl.

I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if that NC incident was just some southern retard who confused a temple with a mosque.

Seattle incident though? Most definitely some neo-Nazi elements given the Swastika. Retards don't even realize that the Swastika is the oldest symbol of the Hindu faith and that Hitler and the entire top rung of Nazi leadership extolled Hinduism. Hell, Himmler even recorded in his biography how he used the words of the Bhagavad Gita to console his conscience in that putting Jews and Gypsies in ovens and purging the world of inferior peoples was a "divine duty" as Krishna would put it.

Theistic religions have been used as tools for the most senseless violence in human history. It's just so insane how normal, functioning people can turn into such morally depraved loons because of what's written in some book.

Radical muslims are extreme conservatives. They'd feel quite at home at a tea party rally if nobody told them it was a bunch of Christians.

ISIS are progressives, they want to change the world.

Whatever scum did it needs to take a hike. I saw the Seattle one on the news...sad because (what I know of them) they are peaceful people

My point is that it isn't about their religion it is about religion and that attacks made on religion by the liberal left. I can think of no reason to attack Hindus other then the anti-religious rhetoric of the liberal left. But that is hardly different then for any other religion they are all being attacked. The anti-semitism growing out of the liberal left can be read about every day.

Since Islam attacks all other religions with a zeal of the Crusaders they are the love child of the liberal left. The liberal left will defend Muslims because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. As long as ISIS is murdering Christians and anyone else not Muslim the left is OK with that. But by gosh protest a Mosque being built in the vicinity of ground zeo and the liberal left is all for defending religion, or so they say.

In case nobody has told you yet today that you are an idiot..........you are an idiot.

I wouldn't be shocked in the slightest if that NC incident was just some southern retard who confused a temple with a mosque.

Seattle incident though? Most definitely some neo-Nazi elements given the Swastika. Retards don't even realize that the Swastika is the oldest symbol of the Hindu faith and that Hitler and the entire top rung of Nazi leadership extolled Hinduism. Hell, Himmler even recorded in his biography how he used the words of the Bhagavad Gita to console his conscience in that putting Jews and Gypsies in ovens and purging the world of inferior peoples was a "divine duty" as Krishna would put it.

Theistic religions have been used as tools for the most senseless violence in human history. It's just so insane how normal, functioning people can turn into such morally depraved loons because of what's written in some book.

There is another school of thought that suggests that Himmler was a closet Jew and all his inspiration came from Jewish scriptures.

Radical muslims are extreme conservatives. They'd feel quite at home at a tea party rally if nobody told them it was a bunch of Christians.

ISIS are progressives, they want to change the world.
Back to a state of conservative religious dogma...

Forum List

Back