Another Hillary?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ScreamingEagle, Jul 27, 2004.

1. ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,158
    Anybody listen to Ketchup Kerry's speech tonight?

About three quarters of it was all about HER agenda. Towards the end of the speech she started to read the lines about her running mate. ;)

And boy, what a sour look on the face of the real Hillary! :D

2. TheOne

TheOne Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    I thought Theresa's speech was great. She is a wonderful, philanthropic woman who is smart and well-informed. I think she won over alot of moderate, working women with her speech from the heart.

3. Sandy73

Sandy73 Guest

Ratings:
    +0

:eek2: :wtf: :bsflag:

4. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    If you liked that, I got some great land in Florida I'd like to sell ya! Cmon one-only a democrat could even pretend to find anything good about that woman.

5. TheOne

TheOne Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    What's bad about her?

6. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112
    That speech had to be the worst speech I have ever heard. She seemed to be rambling,and ohhh so boring!!!! Not to mention,it was about her and women,not much about hubby at all. We literally got tired watching her. Some of the other speeches were descent(if your a Dem),but this was awful.

7. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Let's face it----she's an uppity rich bitch who thinks she's queen. No idea what life is about.

8. krisy

krisy Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +112

I agree. How are we women supposed to relate to her?!!! She has millions,and probably doesn't have any idea what it's like to struggle between paying the electric or the water bill. Give me a break! She was on such a women kick and I can't believe they would put this rich women up there to try to relate to the rest of us. The Dems seem to have this believe that all women love them,but in reality,I don't know many at al.

9. TheOne

TheOne Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Actually, she has a pretty compelling life story. She marched against apartheid in South Africa in the late 50's. She is fluent in five languages. She was coaxed to run for Senate by leading Republicans in the early 90's. Most of all, she has really donated a lot of money to great causes throughout her life.

She is a smart, independent woman who speaks her mind. Do American women prefer to be relegated as wall flowers and trophy wives? I think not, at least the women I know don't like that.

10. 5stringJeff

5stringJeff Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +540
    She still comes across as uppity. I'm glad she was anti-apartheid, but then again, who wasn't? The whole point is that she comes off as an upper-class snob that holds the average person in disdain.