Another Hillary?

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
Anybody listen to Ketchup Kerry's speech tonight?

About three quarters of it was all about HER agenda. Towards the end of the speech she started to read the lines about her running mate. ;)

And boy, what a sour look on the face of the real Hillary! :D

I thought Theresa's speech was great. She is a wonderful, philanthropic woman who is smart and well-informed. I think she won over alot of moderate, working women with her speech from the heart.

TheOne said:
I thought Theresa's speech was great. She is a wonderful, philanthropic woman who is smart and well-informed. I think she won over alot of moderate, working women with her speech from the heart.

:eek2: :wtf: :bsflag:

TheOne said:

If you liked that, I got some great land in Florida I'd like to sell ya! Cmon one-only a democrat could even pretend to find anything good about that woman.

dilloduck said:
If you liked that, I got some great land in Florida I'd like to sell ya! Cmon one-only a democrat could even pretend to find anything good about that woman.

What's bad about her?

That speech had to be the worst speech I have ever heard. She seemed to be rambling,and ohhh so boring!!!! Not to mention,it was about her and women,not much about hubby at all. We literally got tired watching her. Some of the other speeches were descent(if your a Dem),but this was awful.

dilloduck said:
Let's face it----she's an uppity rich bitch who thinks she's queen. No idea what life is about.

I agree. How are we women supposed to relate to her?!!! She has millions,and probably doesn't have any idea what it's like to struggle between paying the electric or the water bill. Give me a break! She was on such a women kick and I can't believe they would put this rich women up there to try to relate to the rest of us. The Dems seem to have this believe that all women love them,but in reality,I don't know many at al.

dilloduck said:
Let's face it----she's an uppity rich bitch who thinks she's queen. No idea what life is about.

Actually, she has a pretty compelling life story. She marched against apartheid in South Africa in the late 50's. She is fluent in five languages. She was coaxed to run for Senate by leading Republicans in the early 90's. Most of all, she has really donated a lot of money to great causes throughout her life.

She is a smart, independent woman who speaks her mind. Do American women prefer to be relegated as wall flowers and trophy wives? I think not, at least the women I know don't like that.

TheOne said:
Actually, she has a pretty compelling life story. She marched against apartheid in South Africa in the late 50's. She is fluent in five languages. She was coaxed to run for Senate by leading Republicans in the early 90's. Most of all, she has really donated a lot of money to great causes throughout her life.

She is a smart, independent woman who speaks her mind. Do American women prefer to be relegated as wall flowers and trophy wives? I think not, at least the women I know don't like that.

She still comes across as uppity. I'm glad she was anti-apartheid, but then again, who wasn't? The whole point is that she comes off as an upper-class snob that holds the average person in disdain.

gop_jeff said:
She still comes across as uppity. I'm glad she was anti-apartheid, but then again, who wasn't? The whole point is that she comes off as an upper-class snob that holds the average person in disdain.

My argument with that is how does she hold the average person in disdain? Do you have a littany of Leona Helmsley stories about her? I have seen nothing anywhere which makes me not think she is a philanthropist who is a loving mother and a good wife. Is this picture you have of her based solely on the fact that she is rich and therefore, must be a snob?

What is uppity? Is that the same as "opinionated"?

Her wealth makes he able to act like a snob. All rich people don't ramble on and on about what a tough life they had. What a bunch of crap. Everytime she speaks she goes on and on about HERSELF!. You will never hear Luara Bush say "SHOVE IT" to a reporter no matter what the situation. She never did explain her comment about "anti-american" activities. I guess that got lost in the amazement over her rude comments. She's a spoiled wannabe who wants another rung on the social ladder.

dilloduck said:
Her wealth makes he able to act like a snob. All rich people don't ramble on and on about what a tough life they had. What a bunch of crap. Everytime she speaks she goes on and on about HERSELF!. You will never hear Luara Bush say "SHOVE IT" to a reporter no matter what the situation. She never did explain her comment about "anti-american" activities. I guess that got lost in the amazement over her rude comments. She's a spoiled wannabe who wants another rung on the social ladder.

We expect Laura Bush to be a diminutive, subservient woman who knows her place in the world. Is that the "real" America? If this is your extent of the case against Theresa Kerry, I have to say, it is quite weak when juxtaposed against all the good she has done for America. Do you have anything substantive to back up your claims?

TheOne said:
We expect Laura Bush to be a diminutive, subservient woman who knows her place in the world. Is that the "real" America? If this is your extent of the case against Theresa Kerry, I have to say, it is quite weak when juxtaposed against all the good she has done for America. Do you have anything substantive to back up your claims?

You expect--? Why is that? Laura has class and manners. It doesn't mean she is a stepford wife. She happens to like what she is doing. How did Theresa earn her money?

Edit---and if we have to go to war, John will be the first in the line of fire???? That's so frickin off the wall I can't believe it! Where did she get that crap? I bet John told her to never say THAT again.

http://www.newaus.com.au/theresa_heinz_kerry.html

dilloduck said:
You expect--? Why is that? Laura has class and manners. It doesn't mean she is a stepford wife. She happens to like what she is doing. How did Theresa earn her money?

Edit---and if we have to go to war, John will be the first in the line of fire???? That's so frickin off the wall I can't believe it! Where did she get that crap? I bet John told her to never say THAT again.

http://www.newaus.com.au/theresa_heinz_kerry.html

I think she was born into it and married into it. What's the point? How did Laura Bush earn her money?

I think she meant he would bear responsibility for the decision to go to war as the CINC. With all of the miscalculations and poor planning, Bush hasn't really admitted any errors.

TheOne said:
I think she was born into it and married into it. What's the point? How did Laura Bush earn her money?

I think she meant he would bear responsibility for the decision to go to war as the CINC. With all of the miscalculations and poor planning, Bush hasn't really admitted any errors.

I'm not impressed by anyone who makes a big deal outta giving money away when they did nothing to earn it. Thats the point.

You mean that you're not really sure what she meant? Surprise.

Bush has taken full responsiblity for going to war !! The Democrats who voted for it haven't admitted any mistakes either!

Mr. Blair came closer to a mea culpa yesterday. "Any mistakes should not be laid at the door of our intelligence and security community. They do a tremendous job for our country. I accept full personal responsibility for the way the issue was presented and therefore any errors made," he told Parliament.

Campaigning in Iowa, Mr. Kerry's running mate lambasted Mr. Bush yesterday for not having the courage to do the same.

"Tony Blair didn't run from the [Butler] report; he didn't try not to acknowledge it," Senator John Edwards said. "Instead, what Tony Blair said was 'I take full responsibility for the mistakes.' . . . What we need in the White House is somebody who has the strength and courage and leadership to take full responsibility and be accountable -- not only for what's good but for what's bad."

article

What I didn't understand about Teh-ray-zuh's speech was the part where she wall talking about how women's voices were being stifled. Wha??

What about the women in Afganistan and Iraq who now have voices when they truly didn't before.

She comes off to me as a little nutty. I hope she keeps opening her mouth, though.

popefumanchu said:
What I didn't understand about Teh-ray-zuh's speech was the part where she wall talking about how women's voices were being stifled. Wha??

What about the women in Afganistan and Iraq who now have voices when they truly didn't before.

She comes off to me as a little nutty. I hope she keeps opening her mouth, though.

no chit---Odd comment after Hillary spoke the night before. She's been sniffing her cash again.

Forum List

Back