Another Hate Crime in the Name of Trayvon

I made no nasty comments. You just did.

You made the claim that black people in groups and in public places should be avoided. That may well be your view, but judging people on the basis of their race is racism. Being married to a black woman doesn't mean that you can't have racist views, dude.

I'm a realist and you're......well I'm not sure what you are.

I do know you tried to bait me and then when it didn't work you moved on to someone else.

Actually, I wanted you to clarify the statement that you made which appeared racist. And you did so by making further racist statements...that you don't trust blacks people (on the basis of their race?) and that blacks have an entitlement attitude and are always looking to steal.

That's racism. You're judging people's character on the basis of their skin color. Do you really expect applause for that?

Far as I can see you're simply trying to make yourself feel superior to folks that feel pretty much the same as you but are at least willing to admit it. So now your feelings are hurt and you're throwing a temper-tantrum, which is quite humorous.

I'm not angry, and I don't share your views on the advisability of profiling people based upon race or gender. I've worked with tiny, pretty little females who'd kill you as soon as look at you, and some of them are currently in prison for violent crimes. I've dealt with clients from every race who were arrested and convicted for aggravated assaults, agg robberies, drive-bys, and homicides. Prejudging someone's risk to society on the basis of race is just illogical, and frankly--stupid.

The only accurate method of assessing risk to the community is by examining an individual's personal risk factors and behavior. Risk factors/behaviors like drug usage, poor impulse control, lack of appropriate socialization, lack of family support/structure, and mental health problems are much more accurate predictors of people's future behavior. And, even evaluating the type of drugs that people use is far more important than their race. A meth-addict is a lot more likely to be involved in a police pursuit or a violent crime than a heroin user (meth lowers impulse control and decreases an individual's ability to think rationally. Longterm meth usage can lead to major mental defects.

While I've worked over the years with plenty of violent black offenders, I've also worked with plenty of black police officers, prosecutors, school administrators, social services workers, and outreach personnel who risk their lives on a daily basis to keep kids from killing other kids.

It is impossible to accurately judge someone's potential for criminal behavior by looking at their skin color. The fact that you are advocating this premise suggests that you don't have very highly developed critical thinking skills.

I know how to relate to blacks, but they also know they can't bullshit me. I'm not a wigger or some wannbe. I don't feel the need to understand them. They can ether like me or not. I'm not afraid to tell them to their faces what the deal is and I won't patronize them. I also won't assume they're up to no good, like anyone else they have to earn my trust. I don't think I owe them anything other than to be treated like a human-being.

Is it treating black folks like human beings to prejudge them as untrustworthy and criminal on the basis of their skin color?

Clearly, you don't understand that your words are just as racially inflammatory as advocating the burning of white people in ovens. You married a black woman, and yet, you fail to grasp that the stereotypes that you're perpetuating about black people are exactly what led to lynchings and church burnings and miscegenation laws, and other forms of harassment and violence: "Black people are less human. They steal. They're violent. They can't be trusted. White children and white women have to be protected from these dangerous predators." Those are the racist perspectives that have historically provided the foundation for committing race-crimes.

Furthermore, can you imagine what it feels like for good and decent people to read words saying that they are inherently untrustworthy and likely to commit crimes, simply because of their race?

Do you like being prejudged as a racist because you're a white conservative? I'm pretty sure you don't. So, why do something that is hateful and despicable to you to someone else?

You formed your bias about my character and decided you really had me pegged.

I had zero bias about some dude on the internet whose posts have largely been uninteresting to me, up until yesterday. But, then you posted some racist bullshit on the board, and when challenged on your statements, made more racist statements. Then, you attempted to imply that your experiences were simply broader than my own, and that I was sheltered and naive, but that I'd agree with you if I simply got out of Disneyland more.

Your prejudging made you look like an ass. I've spent YEARS dealing with offenders of all colors and types of offenses. What I've learned from working with convicted felons is that you simply can't prejudge people's level of risk to the community and to yourself on the basis of their skin color. That method does not work. It's logically flawed.

Some of the most dangerous people I've ever worked with have been white. Some of the most caring, honest, ethical and passionate people I've worked with have been black. Skin color determines NOTHING about a person's insides.

Sorry it pisses you off to be called out on your bullshit. It would be good if you could put on your big boy panties if you're going to post crap like you did yesterday on the internet.

Last edited:
You're not gonna win this by putting words in my mouth or making false assumptions about my statements. I personally think you ether have serious reading comprehension problem or you have an inherent bias that colors your perceptions. I could care less who you've worked with because it's rare you ever do them any good.

Problem is you're trying to treat the symptoms and not the causes. You know better than anyone what the frequency is for repeat offenders. However you put blinders on. If you actually knew what they're thinking of you you'd know they probably think you're some kind a fool.

Yes there are whites that are bad. Charles Manson for example. Course if you went to Africa like I have you'll come across some charactors that make him look sociable in comparison.

One thing you're forgetting....you only work with them. Try living with them and see if you have the same opinion of them.

People are people. I've said that before. Why are blacks sometimes less trustworthy? Perhaps it's because when some do something wrong they have this false sense that it's more socially acceptable. A white can't be racist but a black can. That's the truth. They are more accepted in the community. A Clan member is an outcast but a NBP is looking out for the black community. They can stand out in front of polling places with night-sticks, and teach children to hate whites, and talk about $10,000 bounties. They can talk about making the streets run red with white blood and nobody cares. If a white says he wants to kill him some N#**@rs he's a Nazi. He's the lowest of lows, which may be true, but I don't like the obvious double-standards.

Your problem is you want to appear none biased whereas I believe in being open and honest.

I think you're a dumb-ass and my guess is so do the criminals you work with.

You're not gonna win this by putting words in my mouth or making false assumptions about my statements. I personally think you ether have serious reading comprehension problem or you have an inherent bias that colors your perceptions. I could care less who you've worked with because it's rare you ever do them any good.

Problem is you're trying to treat the symptoms and not the causes. You know better than anyone what the frequency is for repeat offenders. However you put blinders on. If you actually knew what they're thinking of you you'd know they probably think you're some kind a fool.

Yes there are whites that are bad. Charles Manson for example. Course if you went to Africa like I have you'll come across some charactors that make him look sociable in comparison.

One thing you're forgetting....you only work with them. Try living with them and see if you have the same opinion of them.

People are people. I've said that before. Why are blacks sometimes less trustworthy? Perhaps it's because when some do something wrong they have this false sense that it's more socially acceptable. A white can't be racist but a black can. That's the truth. They are more accepted in the community. A Clan member is an outcast but a NBP is looking out for the black community. They can stand out in front of polling places with night-sticks, and teach children to hate whites, and talk about $10,000 bounties. They can talk about making the streets run red with white blood and nobody cares. If a white says he wants to kill him some N#**@rs he's a Nazi. He's the lowest of lows, which may be true, but I don't like the obvious double-standards.

Your problem is you want to appear none biased whereas I believe in being open and honest.

I don't have to put words in your mouth, Mud. You posted them voluntarily on a public forum.

Two thoughts:
1. I am NOT biased, because allowing my actions to be controlled by illogical prejudices could get me killed. I suppose it's safer to be illogical when you're a loan officer and can hide behind a security officer or locked door.

2. I don't consider racism acceptable from any source (white or black or brown or pink or purple or green).

Your comments were racist. That's neither cute nor commendable. An honest racist is still a racist.

These comments, posted by you, are all racist, because they make negative generalizations about people on the basis of their race. You wrote them. Sack up and quit playing the victim.

I've learned not to trust.

Even my wife, who is black, doesn't trust blacks.

They have to earn our trust.

A racist is someone who talks about throwing Whitey in ovens. Salt Dog said as much.

Wanting to avoid a bad situation and being prepared is not racism. We know what's out there and we aren't about allow ourselves to be beaten or butchered like a bunch of pussies.

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

These comments, posted by you, are all racist, because they make negative generalizations about people on the basis of their race. You wrote them. Sack up and quit playing the victim.

I've learned not to trust.

Even my wife, who is black, doesn't trust blacks.

They have to earn our trust.

A racist is someone who talks about throwing Whitey in ovens. Salt Dog said as much.

Wanting to avoid a bad situation and being prepared is not racism. We know what's out there and we aren't about allow ourselves to be beaten or butchered like a bunch of pussies.

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

In the dictionary the definition of racism is anyone who thinks they are better than someone else by virtue of their race. I don't think my race is better, just different.

The left treats blacks like they're better. That's racism. Picking one group, religion, or race over another and patronizing them is bigotry.

You're simply a facilitator to organized racism and bigotry.

Mud do you really believe that? most Blacks do not subscribe to the teachings of the New Black Panthers.

I guess I don't post my black creds enough here. I teach in the most diverse high school in my system. Of my 175 students, 90 percent are non-white. I treat those kids like my own and the only time I ever hear or see racism mentioned is on the USMB. My formerly high end community has renters moving in. I have two single black women neighbors whose grass I cut for nothing in return. My daughter is engaged to a black man. Staying away from blacks is not something I desire and is also impossible to do. Like I told another Phi Beta Kappa on another thread, I would be a bad choice for anyone to fuck with, regardless of their race.

Discussing self-defense or practicing with my weapons is not racism. I don't golf, bowl, or go to bars. Besides my job, house, and my dog, I go to the shooting range. I was damn good at it in the military and continue to be very proficient in the use of firearms.
Are you under the impression that you've outed yourself as a racist somehow?

My comments were quoted with posts about racists. Either you do not read both mine and your posts or you fantasy yourself as a word-gamer. I haven't "outed" myself as a racist or anything else. Calling people racist is not a great strategy these days. As I said, I never hear about racism except from the loonies on this board.

You never hear of racism except for on this board?:confused:

Just wait until Z'man is acquitted or the case is thrown out. The riots, chaos, and mayhem will be like we've never before seen.

How do you figure that?

I made it sound like he would be acquitted but I have not seen all the evidence so what do I know. If he gets off, my feeling is that there will be civil unrest. I didn't figure it or calculate it, it's just a feeling.

I hope you are wrong on that.

In the dictionary the definition of racism is anyone who thinks they are better than someone else by virtue of their race. I don't think my race is better, just different.

The left treats blacks like they're better. That's racism. Picking one group, religion, or race over another and patronizing them is bigotry.

rac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm] noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

When you make the claim that blacks are inherently less trustworthy or more likely to commit crimes, or as you stated above, "just different," that's racism.

Just to clarify two things, because you seem to think this is about me, and not about your racist comments.

1. I'm not a leftist.

2. I don't EVER advocate---and I never will advocate---that blacks or anyone else should be treated differently on the basis of race. I will only --EVER-- advocate that blacks (or any other minority group or gender) be treated as EQUALS.

I do not support affirmative action, and I never have. Nor do I support race-based quotas for employment or education.

Now, why don't you sack up and take responsibility for your own words, instead of pretending like some girl has victimized you on the internet?

Last edited:

Mud do you really believe that? most Blacks do not subscribe to the teachings of the New Black Panthers.

Of course not. But the WH and the DOJ does........or at least they ignore it, if not encourage it.

rac·ism
   [rey-siz-uhm] noun
1. a belief or doctrine that inherent differences among the various human races determine cultural or individual achievement, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

2. a policy, system of government, etc., based upon or fostering such a doctrine; discrimination.

3. hatred or intolerance of another race or other races.

When you make the claim that blacks are inherently less trustworthy or more likely to commit crimes, or as you stated above, "just different," that's racism.

Just to clarify two things, because you seem to think this is about me, and not about your racist comments.

1. I'm not a leftist.

2. I don't EVER advocate---and I never will advocate---that blacks or anyone else should be treated differently on the basis of race. I will only --EVER-- advocate that blacks (or any other minority group or gender) be treated as EQUALS.

I do not support affirmative action, and I never have. Nor do I support race-based quotas for employment or education.

Now, why don't you sack up and take responsibility for your own words, instead of pretending like some girl has victimized you on the internet?

You quoted it yet you don't understand it.

There is a distinction between being different and thinking you're better because of your race.

If I were to say that women are usually more emotional than men that is a fact. They are most of the time. Does that mean I think I'm better than them? No.

You want to ignore or smooth over differences because you're afraid of being killed. Tell you the truth.....that's dishonest. If you're lying to them they won't respect you because lying to someone shows a lack of respect or trust.

How do you figure that?

I made it sound like he would be acquitted but I have not seen all the evidence so what do I know. If he gets off, my feeling is that there will be civil unrest. I didn't figure it or calculate it, it's just a feeling.

I hope you are wrong on that.

I hope so too. To clarify, I am not wishing for riots or unrest. I just think that there is a bad mood in this country and shits about to boil over. I hope I am wrong.

Are you under the impression that you've outed yourself as a racist somehow?

My comments were quoted with posts about racists. Either you do not read both mine and your posts or you fantasy yourself as a word-gamer. I haven't "outed" myself as a racist or anything else. Calling people racist is not a great strategy these days. As I said, I never hear about racism except from the loonies on this board.

You never hear of racism except for on this board?:confused:

I've written a few times about my job as a teacher in the most diverse high school in the system. My students are 90 percent non-white. The way in which they get along is amazing. Of course they grew up with kids of different races, cultures, and ethnicities. There are issues in the school of course but I take very seriously the manner in which the students in my charge treat each other. I tell them from day one in September that we will not bully, call each other names, or otherwise treat each other badly. That includes references to race, gender, or sexual orientation. Despite my reputation on this board (I've been called a racist just for writing about guns, self-defense, welfare, you name it), I conducted business the same way in the Navy.

So yes, the only time I hear anyone refer to racism is here. I leave school, go home and walk my dog who is black, say hello and shoot the shit with my neighbors who are about 50 percent black, cut my two single black women neighbor's grass for free, and relax with the Internet, TV, and homework (I'm working on my second master's). There always seems to be racial strife on this message board. I guess this is why I feel the country is in a bad mood. This is a dark place. Maybe I should take a break.

always seems to be racial strife on this message board. I guess this is why I feel the country is in a bad mood. This is a dark place. Maybe I should take a break.

I think that there are extremists from both sides of the spectrum who have an interest in keeping people afraid of each other, and many people who post here have drunk either the red koolaid or the blue koolaid. They grind this particular hatchet because it's all they've got. They're scared, they're powerless, they lack the ability to control anything, and they want to assert themselves, somewhere.

I am comforted in knowing that most of them are barely capable of holding down a minimum wage job, they represent zero real political power or clout, and they are not statistically significant in terms of numbers. All they've really got here is volume. They post repeatedly, hammering the same points, and hence, it appears like there are large numbers of them. But, there aren't.

And, they wouldn't be struggling so hard to maintain relevance if most people considered them relevant. That's why I posted what I did about the NBPP. They're a toothless lion. They're loud, but they're disorganized, unfunded, and not very bright.

I don't let Fred Phelps taint my view of Christians, and I'm not going to let the NBPP taint my view of black folks, or the Matthews and Billy Joyce's of the world make me believe that most white people are racists.

In fact, I think that most white/black/brown folks out there are just like you and me. Race isn't much of an issue for us...until someone else throws it in our faces.

Last edited:
always seems to be racial strife on this message board. I guess this is why I feel the country is in a bad mood. This is a dark place. Maybe I should take a break.

I think that there are extremists from both sides of the spectrum who have an interest in keeping people afraid of each other, and many people who post here have drunk either the red koolaid or the blue koolaid. They grind this particular hatchet because it's all they've got. They're scared, they're powerless, they lack the ability to control anything, and they want to assert themselves, somewhere.

I am comforted in knowing that most of them are barely capable of holding down a minimum wage job, they represent zero real political power or clout, and they are not statistically significant in terms of numbers. All they've really got here is volume. They post repeatedly, hammering the same points, and hence, it appears like there are large numbers of them. But, there aren't.

And, they wouldn't be struggling so hard to maintain relevance if most people considered them relevant. That's why I posted what I did about the NBPP. They're a toothless lion. They're loud, but they're disorganized, unfunded, and not very bright.

I don't let Fred Phelps taint my view of Christians, and I'm not going to let the NBPP taint my view of black folks, or the Matthews and Billy Joyce's of the world make me believe that most white people are racists.

In fact, I think that most white/black/brown folks out there are just like you and me. Race isn't much of an issue for us...until someone else throws it in our faces.

yep, we're all just trying to get by and get along.

Poor people often have more wisdom than rich folks.

I wouldn't look down on them just because of their job.

Forum List

Back