Another Hate Crime in the Name of Trayvon

I'm a landlord and I've been a loan-officer. Most of the problems we have is with blacks, whites on section 8, young soldiers and their wayward wives running around on them soon as they deploy,........never old German Ladies. They pay their rent, take care of the place.

Blacks just have a mentality that they learn early about looking out for number one. They tend to commit more crimes than just about any other segment of American society.

So, do you mistrust blacks more than whites?
Do you think that most blacks are criminals, or just a healthy percentages of them?

They are 13% of the population yet they commit 55% of all robberies.

Best not to become an easy mark. That's all I'm saying

Source of the data you quoted?

I have what you might call a healthy lack of trust in my fellow man.

I don't like bull shit artists......which is why politicians and lawyers have to earn my trust. I don't like people that are overly friendly because they usually want something from you.

I've been held up a couple of times. I've learned to spot trouble before it happens, but sometimes you can't see it coming.

I met a lovely lady yesterday who was black. Very lovely, not appearancewise, but just her attitude is what was lovely.

I like good people. I avoid bull-shitters.

Race doesn't matter to me. My wife is black and I had to marry up to get her.

Those are lovely sentiments, but you didn't answer my questions.

I think that there are a segment of whites who've actually been disappointed in the lack of race-based conflicts since Obama's election. They're hoping that they'll get their race war before November, 2012.

I live in Birmingham a city that is mostly Black and I just don't see it, I haven't see any attacks in the name of Trayvon here on whites and any signs of unrest, unless I am totally out of the loop I don't see any riots happening here.

Well, heck. What do YOU know? ;)

:eusa_angel:

So, do you mistrust blacks more than whites?
Do you think that most blacks are criminals, or just a healthy percentages of them?

Source of the data you quoted?

I have what you might call a healthy lack of trust in my fellow man.

I don't like bull shit artists......which is why politicians and lawyers have to earn my trust. I don't like people that are overly friendly because they usually want something from you.

I've been held up a couple of times. I've learned to spot trouble before it happens, but sometimes you can't see it coming.

I met a lovely lady yesterday who was black. Very lovely, not appearancewise, but just her attitude is what was lovely.

I like good people. I avoid bull-shitters.

Race doesn't matter to me. My wife is black and I had to marry up to get her.

Those are lovely sentiments, but you didn't answer my questions.

Well, forgive me because typing on a Blackberry with big thumbs isn't easy.

My stats came from the official crime statistics gathered by the FBI. I don't have the resources to give you the exact link because my lap-top crashed yesterday and I'm completely recovering it from scratch.

Exactly. Not only necessary but lots of fun.
Are you also going to follow his advice to stay away from groups of blacks?

One thing that is awesome about the whole Trayvon Martin scenario...it's certainly made it comfortable for a lot of the board's racists to openly display their racist views.

I guess I don't post my black creds enough here. I teach in the most diverse high school in my system. Of my 175 students, 90 percent are non-white. I treat those kids like my own and the only time I ever hear or see racism mentioned is on the USMB. My formerly high end community has renters moving in. I have two single black women neighbors whose grass I cut for nothing in return. My daughter is engaged to a black man. Staying away from blacks is not something I desire and is also impossible to do. Like I told another Phi Beta Kappa on another thread, I would be a bad choice for anyone to fuck with, regardless of their race.

Discussing self-defense or practicing with my weapons is not racism. I don't golf, bowl, or go to bars. Besides my job, house, and my dog, I go to the shooting range. I was damn good at it in the military and continue to be very proficient in the use of firearms.

Last edited:
Sharpton has blood on his hands.

Just wait until Z'man is acquitted or the case is thrown out. The riots, chaos, and mayhem will be like we've never before seen.

How do you figure that?

I made it sound like he would be acquitted but I have not seen all the evidence so what do I know. If he gets off, my feeling is that there will be civil unrest. I didn't figure it or calculate it, it's just a feeling.

Are you also going to follow his advice to stay away from groups of blacks?

One thing that is awesome about the whole Trayvon Martin scenario...it's certainly made it comfortable for a lot of the board's racists to openly display their racist views.

I guess I don't post my black creds enough here. I teach in the most diverse high school in my system. Of my 175 students, 90 percent are non-white. I treat those kids like my own and the only time I ever hear or see racism mentioned is on the USMB. My formerly high end community has renters moving in. I have two single black women neighbors whose grass I cut for nothing in return. My daughter is engaged to a black man. Staying away from blacks is not something I desire and is also impossible to do. Like I told another Phi Beta Kappa on another thread, I would be a bad choice for anyone to fuck with, regardless of their race.

Discussing self-defense or practicing with my weapons is not racism. I don't golf, bowl, or go to bars. Besides my job, house, and my dog, I go to the shooting range. I was damn good at it in the military and continue to be very proficient in the use of firearms.
Are you under the impression that you've outed yourself as a racist somehow?

Another Hate Crime in the Name of Trayvon | Gather
It has been deemed a "hate crime." This week in Chicago, 18-year-old Alton L. Hayes III and a 15-year-old friend attacked a 19-year-old white man and said "empty your pockets, white boy," while threatening him with a large tree branch.

The two young men robbed the victim, and then threw him to the ground. They beat the victim on his head and back "numerous times" before police arrived (responding to a call about the attack). The thugs ran away, but were later found hiding in someone's back yard and were arrested, thankfully.

After the arrest, Hayes told police that he was "upset" about the Trayvon Martin case and he beat the man because he was white...................

..................A Good Samaritan, who tackled a man after he took a woman's purse, was then attacked by a group shouting "Trayvon" in Gainesville, Florida. Also in Gainesville, a 27-year-old man was attacked by a crowd of five to eight black men shouting "Trayvon" as he was walking home one night. The man will most likely suffer permanent damage to his face as a result of the attack. The perpetrators in that case have not been caught. In East Toledo, a 78-year-old man, Dallas Watts, was walking home after purchasing treats for his dog, when he was attacked by a group of teens invoking Trayvon's name.

Unfortunately, the anger stirred up by the mainstream media and even our own president have undoubtedly fuelled the rage by wrongly labelling the Trayvon Martin tragedy a hate crime before the facts of the case could be examined.

----
Whites don't go anywhere unarmed. These fucking savages are on the warpath. :mad:

Actually I think it was a hate crime, they just have the wrong victim. Zimmerman was the victim and Trayvon attacked him because he hated whites.

Are you under the impression that you've outed yourself as a racist somehow?

My comments were quoted with posts about racists. Either you do not read both mine and your posts or you fantasy yourself as a word-gamer. I haven't "outed" myself as a racist or anything else. Calling people racist is not a great strategy these days. As I said, I never hear about racism except from the loonies on this board.

My comments were quoted with posts about racists. Either you do not read both mine and your posts or you fantasy yourself as a word-gamer. I haven't "outed" myself as a racist or anything else. Calling people racist is not a great strategy these days. As I said, I never hear about racism except from the loonies on this board.

I think you were only quoted insofar as you were quoting someone else saying something that appeared to be pretty negatively stereotyping all blacks in groups and public places.

I think you were only quoted insofar as you were quoting someone else saying something that appeared to be pretty negatively stereotyping all blacks in groups and public places.

Are you in the habit of throwing down the race-card?

It sure looks like it.

You want to live in Disneyland while the rest of us are living in reality.

You mentioned there are times you are afraid, but you don't want to profile anyone.

I think that's a cop-out. Use your common-sense and let Political-Correctness be damned.

Last edited:

It sure looks like it.

I'm not the person who said that black people in groups should be avoided.

You don't consider generalizing an entire race as untrustworthy criminals to be a race card?

Sure...Gangland is a lot like Disneyland. Major difference is that Gangland has the seven homies (and only 4 of them are short). We call them Smokey, Sleepy, Joker, Guero, Flaco, Chito, and Lil Nick. But, frankly, Disneyland is crap compared to Disneyworld.

I don't think you'd be all that tough in my Disneyland, but any time you want to chill, you let me know, aight? It's a veritable paradise of political correctness where I hang out. ;)

Last edited:

It sure looks like it.

You don't consider generalizing an entire race as untrustworthy criminals to be a race card?

Sure...Gangland is a lot like Disneyland. Major difference is that Gangland has the seven homies (and only 4 of them are short). We call them Smokey, Sleepy, Joker, Guero, Flaco, Chito, and Lil Nick. But, frankly, Disneyland is crap compared to Disneyworld.

I don't think you'd be all that tough in my Disneyland, but any time you want to chill, you let me know, aight? It's a veritable paradise of political correctness where I hang out. ;)

What do you do. Have you had any success with the people you hang out with?

It sure looks like it.

What do you do. Have you had any success with the people you hang out with?

I would tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Last edited:

It sure looks like it.

Yeah, like you live in Compton in LA or down 26th st in SD, or in Soul City in Chula Vista.

It's one thing to be among them and quite another to live with them.

I'm not worried about being a bad-ass. However I can take care of myself.

I just noticed you like pointing fingers at folks that have genuine concerns and are willing to be honest about them rather than PC. I don't see anyone targetting blacks, but I do see them showing their lack of concern for their situation because they understand it's motivations. Bigotry is a door that swings both ways you know.

Last edited:
Another Hate Crime in the Name of Trayvon | Gather
It has been deemed a "hate crime." This week in Chicago, 18-year-old Alton L. Hayes III and a 15-year-old friend attacked a 19-year-old white man and said "empty your pockets, white boy," while threatening him with a large tree branch.

The two young men robbed the victim, and then threw him to the ground. They beat the victim on his head and back "numerous times" before police arrived (responding to a call about the attack). The thugs ran away, but were later found hiding in someone's back yard and were arrested, thankfully.

After the arrest, Hayes told police that he was "upset" about the Trayvon Martin case and he beat the man because he was white...................

..................A Good Samaritan, who tackled a man after he took a woman's purse, was then attacked by a group shouting "Trayvon" in Gainesville, Florida. Also in Gainesville, a 27-year-old man was attacked by a crowd of five to eight black men shouting "Trayvon" as he was walking home one night. The man will most likely suffer permanent damage to his face as a result of the attack. The perpetrators in that case have not been caught. In East Toledo, a 78-year-old man, Dallas Watts, was walking home after purchasing treats for his dog, when he was attacked by a group of teens invoking Trayvon's name.

Unfortunately, the anger stirred up by the mainstream media and even our own president have undoubtedly fuelled the rage by wrongly labelling the Trayvon Martin tragedy a hate crime before the facts of the case could be examined.

----
Whites don't go anywhere unarmed. These fucking savages are on the warpath. :mad:

Go white people! Go white people! Yay white people! Ra ra ra for the whites! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

GGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHITES!!!!

Stop the black menace! Beat em up real good! Go whites!

Yeah, like you live in Compton in LA or down 26th st in SD, or in Soul City in Chula Vista.

By "them," do you mean black people?

I just notice you like pointing fingers at folks that have genuine concerns and are willing to be honest about them rather than PC.

You pointed a finger at yourself when you generalized about black people being untrustworthy and criminals.

Last edited:
How about this stunning portrayal of the bravery of 20 adults attacking a man whose crime was telling kids that they shouldn't be playing basketball in the street .......and he is white. There is no excuse for this shit but I'm sure Mark and his blow buddy salty asshole will bend way over backwards trying to justify the actions of their people(I use that term very loosely).

Man Beaten By Mob, In Critical Condition | WKRG

MOBILE, Alabama --
Mobile police need your help to catch a mob that beat Matthew Owens so badly that he's in critical condition.

According to police, Owens fussed at some kids playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive about 8:30 Saturday night. They say the kids left and a group of adults returned, armed with everything but the kitchen sink.

Police tell News 5 the suspects used chairs, pipes and paint cans to beat Owens.

Owens' sister, Ashley Parker, saw the attack. "It was the scariest thing I have ever witnessed." Parker says 20 people, all African American, attacked her brother on the front porch of his home, using "brass buckles, paint cans and anything they could get their hands on."

Police will only say "multiple people" are involved.

What Parker says happened next could make the fallout from the brutal beating even worse. As the attackers walked away, leaving Owen bleeding on the ground, Parker says one of them said "Now thats justice for Trayvon."
Not being investigated as a hate crime????
A racially charged beating of a white Alabama man by a throng of African-Americans is not being investigated as a hate crime, despite one witness' claim that she heard an assailant exclaim: "Now that's justice for Trayvon."

Matthew Owens, of Mobile, Ala., was assaulted with baseball bats, paint cans and other weapons at about 8:30 p.m. Saturday after telling a group of children to stop playing basketball in the middle of Delmar Drive, according to Ashley Rains, public information officer for the Mobile Police Department.

Read more: Beating of Alabama man not seen as hate crime, despite claim 'Trayvon' invoked | Fox News

owensbeating.JPG

By "them," do you mean black people?

However I can take care of myself.

Oh, I'm sure your life is super dangerous. I mean, what with you going around telling everyone else that we all live in imaginary fairy kingdoms with human-sized mice, while you're dwelling in the big angry REAL WORLD. ;)

I just notice you like pointing fingers at folks that have genuine concerns and are willing to be honest about them rather than PC.

You pointed a finger at yourself when you made quite a few comments on this thread, generalizing about black people as untrustworthy and criminal. I have zero interest in PC. However, if you make a racist comment, I think it's pretty obvious that someone might challenge those statements. And, that's exactly what's been done here.

I don't see anyone targeting blacks, but I do see them showing their lack of concern for their situation because they understand it's motivations. Bigotry is a door that swings both ways you know.

What on earth would ever make you think that I don't understand that racism is a game that all races can play?

However, you've made quite a few nasty generalizations about black people in this thread. That's probably embarrassing for you at this point, but don't blame me for your missteps. I certainly wasn't hoping that you'd out yourself as a racist. That was all you, bro.

I made no nasty comments. You just did.

I'm a realist and you're......well I'm not sure what you are.

I do know you tried to bait me and then when it didn't work you moved on to someone else.

Far as I can see you're simply trying to make yourself feel superior to folks that feel pretty much the same as you but are at least willing to admit it. So now your feelings are hurt and you're throwing a temper-tantrum, which is quite humorous.

I know how to relate to blacks, but they also know they can't bullshit me. I'm not a wigger or some wannbe. I don't feel the need to understand them. They can ether like me or not. I'm not afraid to tell them to their faces what the deal is and I won't patronize them. I also won't assume they're up to no good, like anyone else they have to earn my trust. I don't think I owe them anything other than to be treated like a human-being.

My wife picked cotton and worked the fields in the Alabama sun during the Depression before you were a gleem in your Daddy's eye. One of her brothers got run out of town by Whites just because he had a beautiful wife. Blacks today have very little to bitch about compared to previous generations.

You formed your bias about my character and decided you really had me pegged.

Well lady you don't know shit......and I like it that way.

you keep asking if he trusts all Black people,I feel he does,but like me I trust some of them not all.Just like whites I trust some of them not all of them.

Right now we have a president that behind the scenes is causing problems for his base. Blacks, Latinos, women, homosexuals, and the poor. He's screwing them. Raising prices at the pump and at the register. Then he blames it all on those evil "racists" in the GOP. Those rotten terrorists that dare to want to cut back on spending.

Obama started this Trayvan thing. His prapagansits at MSNBC scoured the news for a killing they could use to their advantage. They want hatred and division. It worked in Germany, Russia, and in Africa. This is the left. This is what they do. For the last month people have been looking at each other through a different lens. Race matters more thanks to Al Sharpton and Barrack Obama. Some of it is dying out, but as usual the scumbags in society take it too far. We can't talk about some subjects now because someone will take offense when before they wouldn't have. That's the gift this President has given us. Fomenting hatred rather than fostering peace and unity. He's doing exactly what those crackers warned a black would do if he was ever elected President. It's a shame too because I was hoping our first black president wouldn't be a lying racist with a grudge against Americans and America in general.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back