Another Hate Crime in the Name of Trayvon

A racist is someone who talks about throwing Whitey in ovens. Salt Dog said as much.

Wanting to avoid a bad situation and being prepared is not racism. We know what's out there and we aren't about allow ourselves to be beaten or butchered like a bunch of pussies.

What percentage of black people do you consider a threat to your safety? How many blacks need to congregate in a group before you consider them dangerous?

I am surprised Mud would say this considering he is married to a Black woman.:confused:

Sharpton has blood on his hands.

Just wait until Z'man is acquitted or the case is thrown out. The riots, chaos, and mayhem will be like we've never before seen.

How do you figure that?

I think that there are a segment of whites who've actually been disappointed in the lack of race-based conflicts since Obama's election. They're hoping that they'll get their race war before November, 2012.

A racist is someone who talks about throwing Whitey in ovens. Salt Dog said as much.

Wanting to avoid a bad situation and being prepared is not racism. We know what's out there and we aren't about allow ourselves to be beaten or butchered like a bunch of pussies.

What percentage of black people do you consider a threat to your safety? How many blacks need to congregate in a group before you consider them dangerous?

sharpton IS his own crowd....;)

Just wait until Z'man is acquitted or the case is thrown out. The riots, chaos, and mayhem will be like we've never before seen.

How do you figure that?

I think that there are a segment of whites who've actually been disappointed in the lack of race-based conflicts since Obama's election. They're hoping that they'll get their race war before November, 2012.

I live in Birmingham a city that is mostly Black and I just don't see it, I haven't see any attacks in the name of Trayvon here on whites and any signs of unrest, unless I am totally out of the loop I don't see any riots happening here.

sharpton IS his own crowd....;)

If stupidity was terminal, Sharpton would be long dead.

The answer to question #1 is "zero".

The answer to question #2 is "that's a stupid question"

I've witnessed enough racial violence to know what to avoid. Members of my immediate family live in Florida and ARE BLACK. Even they know that if you hang around a bunch of drunk whitey-hating blacks you're asking for trouble. Same goes for hanging around White-Supremists and KKK members. Nothing but trouble.

I've witnessed enough racial violence to know what to avoid. Members of my immediate family live in Florida and ARE BLACK. Even they know that if you hang around a bunch of drunk whitey-hating blacks you're asking for trouble. Same goes for hanging around White-Supremists and KKK members. Nothing but trouble.

Your comment:

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

The questions aren't stupid in the context of asking you to explain your comment.

Hate groups will continue to HATE, true.

How do you figure that?

I live in Birmingham a city that is mostly Black and I just don't see it, I haven't see any attacks in the name of Trayvon here on whites and any signs of unrest, unless I am totally out of the loop I don't see any riots happening here.

It's just dumb-ass thugs using Trayvan as an excuse to mug people. You don't usually see it. You just read about in the news.

It's just dumb-ass thugs using Trayvan as an excuse to mug people. You don't usually see it. You just read about in the news.

So it would seem............................................

So, when you generalized about not hanging out in places with large populations of blacks, you didn't mean all blacks? You meant a specific subgroup of blacks?

Your comment:

Just stay away from large groups of blacks, or stay away from where they're known to frequent.

The questions aren't stupid in the context of asking you to explain your comment.

I've learned not to trust.

Even my wife, who is black, doesn't trust blacks.

They have to earn our trust.

Shit, trusting your relatives with your money is a big mistake.

That's just the way it is.

So, when you generalized about not hanging out in places with large populations of blacks, you didn't mean all blacks? You meant a specific subgroup of blacks?

Of course not all blacks.

Fact is they don't trust each other. Why the heck should I???

That's an interesting perspective. I don't think I trust or distrust people on the basis of their race, but more on the basis of their behavior. Of course, I've spent a lot of time in dangerous neighborhoods with clients who were (in some cases) convicted felons. In all cases, they were gang members who carried weapons and were involved in violent crimes. Several of my white clients committed homicides, aggravated assaults, agg robberies, drive-by shootings, etc. I would not say that they were any safer to spend time with than the black, polynesian or Asian kids I worked with.

I don't consider black folks any more or less trustworthy than other folks, fwiw. People are people.

I'm pretty paranoid (generically) about personal safety issues, because I'm a woman and I spend a lot of time traveling--alone--to large cities where I end up working in dangerous neighborhoods. I don't like sharing an elevator in a hotel, for instance, with a man or group of men, regardless of race. In fact, sharing an elevator with a stranger (even a white professional in business attire) makes me about a hundred times more nervous than sharing a couch with a convicted felon, but we all have our little quirks.

Last edited:

Your comment:

I think thats pretty much across the board.

That's an interesting perspective. I don't think I trust or distrust people on the basis of their race, but more on the basis of their behavior.

I don't consider black folks any more or less trustworthy than other folks, fwiw. People are people.

I'm pretty paranoid (generically) about personal safety issues, because I'm a woman and I spend a lot of time traveling--alone--to large cities where I end up working in dangerous neighborhoods. I don't like sharing an elevator in a hotel, for instance, with a man or group of men, and their race would not make that more or less of an issue.

As far as money goes, I think money is a good way to ruin a lovely friendship or family relationship, so we just don't go there. Ever.

I'm a landlord and I've been a loan-officer. Most of the problems we have is with blacks, whites on section 8, young soldiers and their wayward wives running around on them soon as they deploy,........never old German Ladies. They pay their rent, take care of the place.

Blacks just have a mentality that they learn early about looking out for number one. They tend to commit more crimes than just about any other segment of American society. They are 13% of the population yet they commit 55% of all robberies.

Best not to become an easy mark. That's all I'm saying.

How do you figure that?

Well, heck. What do YOU know? ;)

I'm a landlord and I've been a loan-officer. Most of the problems we have is with blacks, whites on section 8, young soldiers and their wayward wives running around on them soon as they deploy,........never old German Ladies. They pay their rent, take care of the place.

Blacks just have a mentality that they learn early about looking out for number one. They tend to commit more crimes than just about any other segment of American society.

So, do you mistrust blacks more than whites?
Do you think that most blacks are criminals, or just a healthy percentages of them?

They are 13% of the population yet they commit 55% of all robberies.

Best not to become an easy mark. That's all I'm saying

Source of the data you quoted?

Blacks just have a mentality that they learn early about looking out for number one. They tend to commit more crimes than just about any other segment of American society.

So, do you mistrust blacks more than whites?
Do you think that most blacks are criminals, or just a healthy percentages of them?

They are 13% of the population yet they commit 55% of all robberies.

Best not to become an easy mark. That's all I'm saying

Source of the data you quoted?

I have what you might call a healthy lack of trust in my fellow man.

I don't like bull shit artists......which is why politicians and lawyers have to earn my trust. I don't like people that are overly friendly because they usually want something from you.

I've been held up a couple of times. I've learned to spot trouble before it happens, but sometimes you can't see it coming.

I met a lovely lady yesterday who was black. Very lovely, not appearancewise, but just her attitude is what was lovely.

I like good people. I avoid bull-shitters.

Race doesn't matter to me. My wife is black and I had to marry up to get her.

Forum List

Back