Another "Hands UP Don't Shoot?"

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
A local news channel in Texas has released video footage that appears to show a man raising his hands in the air before being shot dead by police.

Local news channel KSAT12 did not release the entire mobile phone video, and said it had chosen to freeze the footage just before the man was shot.

In the released video the man, who is not wearing a shirt and appears to be white, is seen running. It is unclear if he is armed or not. He then stands with his hands raised, before the video stops.

Video appears to show man with hands up before Texas officers shoot him dead

maybe we will have to see the evidence

but after there has been all these calls for death to the cops

they might be somewhat jumpy

I can only see one of his hands in the video...the other is COMPLETELY obstructed from view by a pole. Media full of shit again.
The author of the story said the news station did not show the entire video on purpose, probably because it was too graphic. I'm sure the police investigation will be fair and honest, aren't they always?
Yeah, this one happened in Texas!

After the last bullshit "Hands up, Don't shoot" the media concocted, I'm more than skeptical when the media reports something then shows us a video that doesn't show what they claim.

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

Hands up lie.png

Last edited:
I can only see one of his hands in the video...the other is COMPLETELY obstructed from view by a pole. Media full of shit again.
The author of the story said the news station did not show the entire video on purpose, probably because it was too graphic. I'm sure the police investigation will be fair and honest, aren't they always?

where was the first one?

i will have to see the rest of the footage

apparently there is other footage of the incident

i cant find it though

i will have to see the rest of the footage

apparently there is other footage of the incident

i cant find it though

I'm not sure if it is publicly available yet.

I'll need a lot more convincing evidence than this after being buffaloed by the media last time around.

where was the first one?
Too easy! Ever heard of the Ft. Pillow Massacre?

After the last bullshit "Hands up, Don't shoot" the media concocted, I'm more than skeptical when the media reports something then shows us a video that doesn't show what they claim.

‘Hands up, don’t shoot’ did not happen in Ferguson

View attachment 48752
I did not mention Ferguson. However, " hands up don't shoot" was a movement that arose from the shooting of Michael Brown. And, while the testimony of forensic experts seems to support the police and their White constituency, Blacks have plenty of reason to be suspicious of those findings. From a historical perspective, the justice system has never really been fair or even truthful to Black Americans in general. Therefore, any verdict, any statistic, any unilateral or dominated White transaction is suspect.

That aside, I can point to many instances where "hands up don't shoot"
could apply without conjuring up the ghost of Michael Brown

where was the first one?

Ft. Pillow Massacre

No, never heard of it.

But, looking it up, about what I would expect from one of the men that helped create the KKK.

maybe we will have to see the evidence

but after there has been all these calls for death to the cops

they might be somewhat jumpy

But this was, apparently, a White guy getting shot by cops. Are they so jumpy that they are just shooting anyone who looks like a thug, white or black, who takes a step towards them? I hope this kind of thing doesn't escalate any further.

where was the first one?

Ft. Pillow Massacre

No, never heard of it.

But, looking it up, about what I would expect from one of the men that helped create the KKK.
Yep, that was the work of the "CONSERVATIVE" Southern gentility and their lackeys.

This makes 2 bogus "hands up" claims.
Ah, perhaps... but we have to wait until the cops and any witnesses tell their stories, OK? I reallywant this White brother to get justice, even posthumously.

I would think most cops would know better than to shoot somebody with their hands up, not making any moves, knowing that almost everybody has a camera at any given time.

I would think most cops would know better than to shoot somebody with their hands up, not making any moves, knowing that almost everybody has a camera at any given time.
Stressful situations can affect clear thinking and make cops forget they might be recorded even when THEY are wearing body cams!

Forum List

Back