Another HALF A MILLION filed Unemployment Claims last week!

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 500,392 in the week ending Jan. 23.

The number is usually adjusted upward as more claims are counted in the next few days. Some states are notorious for their inefficient tabulation of all of the claims. Never the less, the Half a million is still more than the so called "official adjusted and dishonest numbers" released by the Obama administration. At least he is not undercounting the number by 400,000 like he was doing just a few days ago.

So far this year, we have had
500,392 in the week ending Jan. 23
650,728 in the week ending Jan. 16
801,086 in the week ending Jan. 9
645,571 in the week ending Jan. 2

That is two million six hundred thousand so far this month. This is outrageous two years into this Depression. There are no programs to put people to work, only programs to distribute taxpayer money to fat cat organizations. This is the most inept government leadership ever seen in American history. Even Hoover did more for the people.

Neubarth. Keep posting the updates.
You aint seen nuthin' yet !
This past year was just a sniff of what is to come.
Think about all of the self employed who can't file.
Paint and body guys,mechanics, used car lots, motorcycle shops, hotrod guys,cleaning lady's, lawn services cabinet shops, carpenters, garden centers, DJ's, artists, pet breeders,small farmers.
I can go on for ever.
I'd say gunsmithing would be the best line of work at the moment.
The real bubble is going to burst and it won't be pretty.

"There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles" Jim Morrison.

MILLIONSUI.jpg

When you see the degree of increase in the chart above you realize how bad it is really getting. Remember, this chart is drawn using Department of Labor numbers as reported by the states. http://ows.doleta.gov/press/2010/012810.asp

Last edited:
Neubarth. Keep posting the updates.
You aint seen nuthin' yet !
This past year was just a sniff of what is to come.
Think about all of the self employed who can't file.
Paint and body guys,mechanics, used car lots, motorcycle shops, hotrod guys,cleaning lady's, lawn services cabinet shops, carpenters, garden centers, DJ's, artists, pet breeders,small farmers.
I can go on for ever.
I'd say gunsmithing would be the best line of work at the moment.
The real bubble is going to burst and it won't be pretty.

"There's blood in the streets, it's up to my ankles" Jim Morrison.

It is not a question of IF the riots will start, just WHEN they will start.

MILLIONSUI.jpg

When you see the degree of increase in the chart above you realize how bad it is really getting. Remember, this chart is drawn using Department of Labor numbers as reported by the states. News Release

I like how your chart ends early so no one can see the massive decline in the unadjusted numbers the last two weeks. And how you're emphasising the actual numbers now instead of saying it's the trend that's important now that the trend seems to be pointing down. Way to spin!

Last edited:
UNADJUSTED DATA

The advance number of actual initial claims under state programs, unadjusted, totaled 500,392 in the week ending Jan. 23.

The number is usually adjusted upward as more claims are counted in the next few days. Some states are notorious for their inefficient tabulation of all of the claims. Never the less, the Half a million is still more than the so called "official adjusted and dishonest numbers" released by the Obama administration. At least he is not undercounting the number by 400,000 like he was doing just a few days ago.

So far this year, we have had
500,392 in the week ending Jan. 23
650,728 in the week ending Jan. 16
801,086 in the week ending Jan. 9
645,571 in the week ending Jan. 2

That is two million six hundred thousand so far this month. This is outrageous two years into this Depression. There are no programs to put people to work, only programs to distribute taxpayer money to fat cat organizations. This is the most inept government leadership ever seen in American history. Even Hoover did more for the people.

Yup lets spin our wheels doing backroom deals on a giant power grab that they label "Health care reform" instead of concentrating on jobs and the economy.

Whats that famous one liner? "Its the Economy Stupid"

;)

Forum List

Back