Another gun free zone tragedy the city of New York

I don't feel like reading through the pages since yesterday. Has big told us how he is ex military and weapons expert yet?:lol:

Dumb ass that's Air Force Security police, Trained ABGD 1982 at Camp Bullis, by Army special Forces, qualified M60 marks man M16 expert M203 proficient, Member of base S.R.T. 1985, A.R.T. leader, Civilian Law Enforcement Marksman expert 357 mag. and 45 acp
Do you need to say anymore stupid shit?

Good grief, do you see what you've just done?
You're dancing on a string!!!
All hail puppetmaster Politico!

According to bigrednec and his ilk, the safest situation would be if everybody had a gun out and was blazing away.

You don't have to be a Doongi, don't be bitter because others see you as a Ringlord

Haha!
You're so tied up in knots that you're making up words now!

OH well how about Fuck knuckle and I'm pretty sure that you know what a ringlord is, that is if you really are a sheep fucker from New Zealand

I've survived being shot at both when I was armed and when I wasn't. Armed is better.

I don't feel like reading through the pages since yesterday. Has big told us how he is ex military and weapons expert yet?:lol:

Dumb ass that's Air Force Security police, Trained ABGD 1982 at Camp Bullis, by Army special Forces, qualified M60 marks man M16 expert M203 proficient, Member of base S.R.T. 1985, A.R.T. leader, Civilian Law Enforcement Marksman expert 357 mag. and 45 acp
Do you need to say anymore stupid shit?

Good grief, do you see what you've just done?
You're dancing on a string!!!
All hail puppetmaster Politico!

How so ringlord?

Forum List

Back