Another groping scandal, this time its libtard Larry King

I though everyone always assumed Larry King was a pervert.
Also, Geraldo Rivera.....

As usual, the far left is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard with this movement. In a couple of months, the public will be desensitized to all of these witch hunts, 'Oh Gawd..........here we go again!". Even Al Franken, who I cant stand.........the guy got dicked. This is now a fad and most people, especially women, know that the gold digging pos' are lining up. Ghey

As usual, the far left is going waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay overboard with this movement. In a couple of months, the public will be desensitized to all of these witch hunts, 'Oh Gawd..........here we go again!".
Representative Trent Franks resigned because he discussed surrogacy with some members of his staff. Such a discussion might have been a bit insensitive, but should Franks have resigned?

Republican President Rumplemolester will always be the biggest celebrity and political pervert of all time. C'mon, he admitted and bragged about "inspecting" semi-clad teenage girls aq beauty pageants. He called the young girls "BEAUTIFUL WOMEN". Referring to teenage girls as "women" is a Freudian slip that can't be ignored.

A am truly sick of this shit. I don't care.

There is a time and a place for things of this nature to be reported and that time/place is not the media years later.

If you are wronged you report it to the proper authorities when it happens not years later when there is some perceived advantage to it.

Is there proof? If he denies it, he is entitled to be assumed innocent.
What happens when a person doesn't admit or deny whatever it is that they are accused of?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
No denial, then I'd say they are tacitly admitting there is something to the accusation.

The lib's weaponized allegations thinking it was a surgical weapon...turns out it was nuclear and are now suffering under its use. Karma bitches.

Forum List

Back