Another great Welshman

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Yes, you dont have to take drugs in order to win.

48422147_10156635155753145_4127911055508635648_n.jpg

To be great, an American has to accomplish something meaningful. He has to invent something that makes people's lives better, or be a great political leader, or build a profitable and successful business that puts others to work creating valuable goods and services.

Apparently, all that a Welshman has to do to be “great” is to be good at playing a stupid game.

To be great, an American has to accomplish something meaningful. He has to invent something that makes people's lives better, or be a great political leader, or build a profitable and successful business that puts others to work creating valuable goods and services.

Apparently, all that a Welshman has to do to be “great” is to be good at playing a stupid game.
Welshmen founded America you pig ignorant little fuck.

Yes, you dont have to take drugs in order to win.

48422147_10156635155753145_4127911055508635648_n.jpg

He does deserve the congratulations of course, is he as great as Dylan Thomas and Stanley Baker? No this is my opinion.

One of the great British films of late 1950s into early 1960s and if you have not seen "Hell Is A City" then I recommend, not only Stanley Baker great in it but also Billie Whitelaw, John Crawford and Donald Pleasence also excellent.

This the original trailer:

Hell Is a City - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Welshmen founded America you pig ignorant little f•••.

View attachment 235294

How stupid do you look now. You dont even know your own history.
Declaration of Independence |

Almost 50% of the Signatories of American Independence and constitution were Welsh, 20% of the pilgrim fathers were Welsh as was the captain of the Mayflower itself. There have been at least 9 American presidents of Welsh descent including three of arguably the most iconic and influential; Thomas Jefferson, Jefferson Davis and Abraham Lincoln.

Thomas Jefferson read, spoke, and wrote Welsh as can be seen by his correspondence with his principal aid and fellow Welsh American icon Merriwether Lewis who corresponded with Jefferson in Welsh in all his dispatches whilst trailing and founding the Northwest Passage across America together with fellow Celt William Clark (a precedent for the use of American Indian code talkers in WWII – the ‘code’ the Japanese were unable to break)

Disgleirio fel ceilliau ci!

Disgleirio fel ceilliau ci!
Efallai y byddwch chi'n dweud hynny
(You might say that )

Where are you hiding Bobby Bollox ?

Hiding?

Do you really believe I have nothing better to do with my life than spend every waking moment arguing with an idiot such as yourself, on this forum? You may be a worthless, lazy, idle parasite, but I am not. At the time you posted that, I was at a construction site, where was putting in an honest day's work—a concept that surely is completely alien to someone like you. I don't know that it necessarily makes me “great”, but in this one honest day's work, I have contributed more to society than you and that “another greatest Welshman” idolized in your OP, combined have done in the whole of your worthless lives.

Where are you hiding Bobby Bollox ?

Hiding?

Do you really believe I have nothing better to do with my life than spend every waking moment arguing with an idiot such as yourself, on this forum? You may be a worthless, lazy, idle parasite, but I am not. At the time you posted that, I was at a construction site, where was putting in an honest day's work—a concept that surely is completely alien to someone like you. I don't know that it necessarily makes me “great”, but in this one honest day's work, I have contributed more to society than you and that “another greatest Welshman” idolized in your OP, combined have done in the whole of your worthless lives.
Maybe you should pick up a book after work. Learn stuff.

Forum List

Back