Another GOP Mayor slashing cops/firemen. Necessary?

your now the enemy.

thats how these frozen brained cons are

Even your president walked back from that 'enemy' shit. Where's the civil discourse that your president instructed of you?

Democrats are not my enemy. But I am most definitely your enemy... as is anyone who speaks the truth. You hate truth. Truth is your enemy. Hack.

your now the enemy.

Even your president walked back from that 'enemy' shit. Where's the civil discourse that your president instructed of you?

Democrats are not my enemy. But I am most definitely your enemy... as is anyone who speaks the truth. You hate truth. Truth is your enemy. Hack.

Go get one lie of mine.

Lying isnt going to get you anywhere anymore

awww, poor dears won't be put on a pedestal as if they are above the rest of us...:eusa_boohoo:

There it is folks. The arrogant attitude the right wing has adopted towards ALL government workers (except the beloved military, of course, they'd never ever, ever, ever dare utter one critical word about the military).

You know.......that gives me an idea.

What is frustrating is your avoidance of ideas that challenge your perception.

Why are you avoiding Chicago and their cutbacks which seem tough considering the population as compared to a smaller.

Is there a reason why you single out Indianapolis over Chicago?

Another poster linked a search of Democratic mayors cutting, did you look at what is going on in Scranton?

He's a fraud

It really is that simple

More moaning and crying about local budgetary issues.

Someone call this fraud a wammmmmbulance

Ah, yes, I forgot. The only "real" issues the far right want to give any attention to are more wars, closing borders and stopping them fags from getting married.

And they wonder why I left.

I haven't mentioned wars, fags, and borders. You did. But since you brought it up let's roll with it.

UE is 8.3% so what on this earth makes it logical to allow nearly one million illegals stay and apply for work and other services. Not to mention all the new student visas.

As for fags, well Obama lit that fuse when all you morons fell for his EVOLVED nonsense.

Now for wars. What wars is the gop pushing that Obama isn't?

Ps. YOU'RE STILL A FRAUD

Why do you see enemies? I don't see enemies, I see a lot of Americans caring about their future, including you.

that from you?

fucking please

Interesting response from a liberal who is supposed to be tolerant of others and accuses others of being hateful.

The most hatefilled posters on this board - by far - are the left. Intolerant, ignorant and full of hate and jealousy. Very sad.

your now the enemy.

Go get one lie of mine.

I've already done this with you, hack. You demand evidence of your lies, I give them to you and you ignore them. That game got old and obvious long ago.

You're a hate filled, bitter, failure and an excuse for a human being. Honestly, you disgust me.

Matthew Tully: Indy's budget crunch offers opportunity to have serious discussion about public safety | Indianapolis Star | indystar.com

The GOP mayor of Indianapolis took a stand and said police and fire are gonna have to take a slashing on behalf of Indy's broken budget. Is it necessary? Article said non-fatal violent crime (stabbings, assaults, etc) are up, murders are down, and the Indy PD is woefully understaffed already.

The summary:

Indy PD and FD are unionized. They likely have far better pay/benefits than the non-union depts of the South, so I understand they've had it pretty good for a while.

Artical says a property tax increase of 0.2 %, thats right, two/tenths of a percent, would fix the entire shortfall.

But rather than support the 0.2% increase (which is $200 for a 100K earner), the mayor wants to look to the cops and firemen to make ends meet.

Right? Wrong? Well, it is union, and I know they've made far more than "normal" for cops nationwide.

But the problem is.......everytime a mayor like this takes a stand to cut police/fire, there are dozens of GOP mayors in NON UNION cities that dont have the crippling union contracts that some others do....who believe this is a valid reason for them to also cut police and fire, even if it isn't necessary for their city.

It's slowly become a well accepted trend in the Tea Party/GOP circles that putting cops and firemen on the govt chopping block is A-OK!!!! Necessary or not.

Give the taxpayer a seat at the bargaining table. put your damn money where your mouth is. what part of you've broken the taxpayer do you not understand.. Yeah for the TAXED ENOUGH ALREADY AMERICANS.

obama is going to leave office with a middle east policy so muddled that Romney will take office at the very beginning of another war, and be blamed for starting it.

your now the enemy.

Go get one lie of mine.

Repeating a lie is lying.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-robmoney-commit-voter-fraud.html#post5832166

Mitt Romney's tax returns: the 'voter fraud' theory | MS Bellows Jr | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Meanwhile, Romney appears to have escaped relatively unsinged from the apparently unrelated revelation that he may have committed voter fraud in January 2010, when – despite not owning a house in Massachusetts and having given every appearance of having moved to California – he registered and voted in the Massachusetts special election to replace the deceased Senator Ted Kennedy. Given the GOP's ongoing use of the "voter fraud" fable to justify modern Jim Crow laws and its highly-publicized persecution of the voter registration group Acorn, an actual case of felony voter fraud committed by the Republican nominee could have been a big story – but Romney was able to tamp down the flames by claiming, not very credibly but also not disprovably, that he and Ann actually were living in their son Tagg's Belmont, Massachusetts basement in 2010. Without proof that Romney lied about where he lived, there's no felony – and no big national story.

He filed and has shown his 2010 tax returns, are you drinking?

Hey, California Girl, How does it make you feel that Romney lied about where he lived so he could pay the Mass 5.3% tax rather than the 9.3% California tax? Hope your Barbie car does do not hit a pot hole in the road and you break your glass.

Hey, California Girl, How does it make you feel that Romney lied about where he lived so he could pay the Mass 5.3% tax rather than the 9.3% California tax? Hope your Barbie car does do not hit a pot hole in the road and you break your glass.

Such jealous ranting.

If someone owns a home and can pay property taxes, they are rich, no matter what their real circumstances.

You are a bigger fool than the pissant confusing property and income taxes. He did admit he meant $100k home 'owner' rather than $100k 'earner', but couldn't be bothered to use the edit function on his original post.

Perhaps you classify everyone that buys a home rich, but that would require a definition of rich and that inane remark does make you appear to be rather stupid.

I don't classify everyone who owns a home as rich, but democrats do. I was just pointing that out.

I get it now, and you are correct.

Geez will the radical left ever quit whining? The mayor of Indianapolis said he would open municipal contracts to renegotiation and cancel police raises. Doesn't that seem logical? Would lefties prefer bankruptcy? All democrats offer is the typical band-aid designed to avoid doing their freaking duty and fixing the problem.

awww, poor dears won't be put on a pedestal as if they are above the rest of us...:eusa_boohoo:

There it is folks. The arrogant attitude the right wing has adopted towards ALL government workers (except the beloved military, of course, they'd never ever, ever, ever dare utter one critical word about the military).

You know.......that gives me an idea.

What is frustrating is your avoidance of ideas that challenge your perception.

Why are you avoiding Chicago and their cutbacks which seem tough considering the population as compared to a smaller.

Is there a reason why you single out Indianapolis over Chicago?

Another poster linked a search of Democratic mayors cutting, did you look at what is going on in Scranton?

he ignored me when i mentioned many Democratic Mayors out here are doing the same thing......by ignoring stuff like that his credibility takes a hit each time....Dean and Chris and their main squeeze TM's all do the same thing......and look how they get treated.....

your now the enemy.

Go get one lie of mine.

already done...THREE TIMES.....by me....and since you ignored me all 3 times....you can go eat the scabs off of Franco's Ass......maybe they are oozing puss today.......

Forum List

Back