Another Glenn Beck issue

Yahoo News:
"Yet another controversy appears to be brewing around Fox News host Glenn Beck. Some are accusing him of a blatant conflict of interest concerning his frequent on-air promotion of an investment sold by one of his main advertisers: Gold."

Beck and the rest of them seem to always have 'other agendas' don't they.
I always wondered WHY Beck and others on FOX pushed that GOLD purchasing down our throats a 'million' times a day.

I am glad I stopped watching Fox a long while ago.

When I came to this page, the banner ad is for GOLD!!! LOL!!!

I didn't see that, but now that there is FUNNY!!:D

Can you believe how the left supports using the federal government to crack down on talk show host.

how friggen scary is that.

WOW! I was wondering when someone would bring that up, I wasn't going to say anything about more government working it's way into every aspect of our lives, influencing the media and others that doesn't agree with their policies, but since you recognized it, congrats. :clap2:

I know it tends to 'morph this thread' into another line of thought but it does demonstrate the 'other agendas' in this administration.
But in the end, it's all about living in a capitalist society where everyone has a chance to make as much money as they desire, if they want to.

I am trying to figure out why government feels threatened by free speech and free thought. The only free speech and thought that the government seems to want is that which agrees with their agenda.

Yahoo News:
"Yet another controversy appears to be brewing around Fox News host Glenn Beck. Some are accusing him of a blatant conflict of interest concerning his frequent on-air promotion of an investment sold by one of his main advertisers: Gold."

Beck and the rest of them seem to always have 'other agendas' don't they.
I always wondered WHY Beck and others on FOX pushed that GOLD purchasing down our throats a 'million' times a day.

I am glad I stopped watching Fox a long while ago.

When I came to this page, the banner ad is for GOLD!!! LOL!!!

:lol::lol::lol: It was Goldline too!

Did the OP really say Beck was pushing buying gold down our throats ,like this is a BAD THING to invest in something.

oh and for all you people who can't think for yourself, you don't have to watch Beck or Buy Gold if ya don't want to.

good gawd. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Can you believe how the left supports using the federal government to crack down on talk show host.

how friggen scary is that.

WOW! I was wondering when someone would bring that up, I wasn't going to say anything about more government working it's way into every aspect of our lives, influencing the media and others that doesn't agree with their policies, but since you recognized it, congrats. :clap2:

I know it tends to 'morph this thread' into another line of thought but it does demonstrate the 'other agendas' in this administration.
But in the end, it's all about living in a capitalist society where everyone has a chance to make as much money as they desire, if they want to.

I am trying to figure out why government feels threatened by free speech and free thought. The only free speech and thought that the government seems to want is that which agrees with their agenda.

It comes from, what I see, from our new president and his band of wannabe appointed dictators. Obama from the start has been jumping on those whose opinions vary from his and his band.

Forum List

Back