Another Genius From Texas

You might want to take a look at the what is written under my moniker. It says "Classical Liberal", what is often called Libertarian today. That means I stand against ALL big spending, central planner types regardless of which party they're in. I am hyper-critical of President Bush's spending, wars, growth of government and taking of liberties. It was the worst case of unconstitutional meddling I'd ever seen...then President Obama came along and CRUSHED that record. Central planners from both parties are responsible for the mess we're in so don't play that "Bush did it first" bullshit game with me.

We are going to elect politicians at every level of government that are there to spend less, to shrink the role of government in our lives and to restore a modicum of liberty in this country. I don't give a shit what accent those politician have or if they look pretty reading a teleprompter.

It ain't a game. George W. Bush, his banking and treasury people and the greedy bastards on Wall St. messed this country up worse than at any time in my life. 'Course I'm only 77 years old.

This is my voting record:

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1984 Reagan(wish I had this one back)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ****
2008 Obama ****

**** Voted Against Spend and Borrow Republicans

you are a smart guy...

So tell me....exactly what did Bush, his treasury people and wall street do that screwed this country up that congress didnt ask them to do?

LMAO!!

The people on Wall Street had a formula they were using which had home prices increasing 6% per year to perpituity. They instructed their help to stamp high risk mortagages AAA and bundle them for sales all over the world. One hedge fund manager saw what they were doing two years before the crash and made a billion dollars when the CA foreclosures began. Let's see...that was just about the time that for the first time in 14 years there was a Democratic majority in the congress. Bush got everything he wanted...when he wanted it.

You ever stop to think that when George W. Bush assumed the presidency he inheirited a budget surplus with the entire debt in line to pay off by 2012? He immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary then proceeded to double the total national debt from $5.7 to $11 trillion?

You might want to take a look at the what is written under my moniker. It says "Classical Liberal", what is often called Libertarian today. That means I stand against ALL big spending, central planner types regardless of which party they're in. I am hyper-critical of President Bush's spending, wars, growth of government and taking of liberties. It was the worst case of unconstitutional meddling I'd ever seen...then President Obama came along and CRUSHED that record. Central planners from both parties are responsible for the mess we're in so don't play that "Bush did it first" bullshit game with me.

We are going to elect politicians at every level of government that are there to spend less, to shrink the role of government in our lives and to restore a modicum of liberty in this country. I don't give a shit what accent those politician have or if they look pretty reading a teleprompter.

It ain't a game. George W. Bush, his banking and treasury people and the greedy bastards on Wall St. messed this country up worse than at any time in my life. 'Course I'm only 77 years old.

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ****
2008 Obama ****

This tells me you ae a dumbass...

1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote

You think that criticism is asinine?...there was some liberal jerk on talk radio this morning saying that Rick Perry and Mitt Romney are lying to the American people because "Rick" and "Mitt" are not their original first names.

James Richard Perry chooses to call himself Rick.

Willard Mitt Romney chooses to use his middle name.

Oh my God!. Rick uses nuculer, just like Bush!

What a bunch of toothless buffoons we have frantically searching for "bad things" about the Republican candidates.

What they should be searching for and shouting about is AT LEAST ONE good thing about that useless prick we have in the White House today.

The liberal mindset appears more and more each day to be totally adolescent and devoid of any meaningful substance.

...fucking idiots!

I was just listening to Rick Perry condemn the Obama administration for the present troubles between Palestine and Israel and he used the metathetic mispronunciation NUCULAR at least three times. There is a word like that but it has no connection to nuclear fission. I know he and Bush didn't attend the same school systems so it must be a cowboy thing.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States - YouTube[/ame]

You ever stop to think that when George W. Bush assumed the presidency he inheirited a budget surplus with the entire debt in line to pay off by 2012? He immediately cut taxes twice, started two wars, one totally unnecessary then proceeded to double the total national debt from $5.7 to $11 trillion?

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ****
2008 Obama ****

So is it fair for me to assume you're against the current spend and borrow democrats?

1956 Eisenhower
1960 Nixon
1964 Goldwater
1968 Nixon
1972 Nixon
1976 Did Not Vote
1980 Anderson(I)
1988 Did Not Vote
1992 Did Not Vote
1996 Did Not Vote
2000 Did Not Vote
2004 Kerry ****
2008 Obama ****

you are a smart guy...

So tell me....exactly what did Bush, his treasury people and wall street do that screwed this country up that congress didnt ask them to do?

LMAO!!

The people on Wall Street had a formula they were using which had home prices increasing 6% per year to perpituity. They instructed their help to stamp high risk mortagages AAA and bundle them for sales all over the world. One hedge fund manager saw what they were doing two years before the crash and made a billion dollars when the CA foreclosures began. Let's see...that was just about the time that for the first time in 14 years there was a Democratic majority in the congress. Bush got everything he wanted...when he wanted it.

So I will ask again...and I will leave out the "wall street" part...

Exactly what was it that Bush and his treasury people did that congress didnt ask them to do?

Furthermore..... who in congress was against whatever it was that Bush and his people were doing and spoke out about it?

In other words...are you another one of those people that Blame Bush and hold no one in congress other than republicans for the financial meltdown that was 100% caused by the housing bubble that burst?

Just trying to get a take on what your thought process is.

Last edited:
Perry makes Bush look like a 'Compassion Conservative'. Its all Relative. Those who are too lazy to think for themselves rely on Faux News to think for them, and that is why 2010 happened. With 2012 being a Presidential Election, and thus a far greater turnout, Americans will correct the wrongs of the 2010 midterm elections by voting out many representatives from the tea party, and placing the nation back on course to recovery again.

And if one goes into a recession with a very low interest rate, then dropping the interest rate cannot be used to stimulate the economy as has been done in past recession recoveries.

And if one goes into a recession with a very low interest rate, then dropping the interest rate cannot be used to stimulate the economy as has been done in past recession recoveries.

It's just a constant increase in inflation, the dollar can buy less and less every year, and that won't change anytime soon.

This is good for the super rich, awful for everyone else, thanks Fed.

Last edited:
Perry makes Bush look like a 'Compassion Conservative'. Its all Relative. Those who are too lazy to think for themselves rely on Faux News to think for them, and that is why 2010 happened. With 2012 being a Presidential Election, and thus a far greater turnout, Americans will correct the wrongs of the 2010 midterm elections by voting out many representatives from the tea party, and placing the nation back on course to recovery again.

If you're right, does that mean we can add even MORE to our debt? Oh goodie! By the way, how will you be paying your share, currently $131,000? Cash or check?

You think that criticism is asinine?...there was some liberal jerk on talk radio this morning saying that Rick Perry and Mitt Romney are lying to the American people because "Rick" and "Mitt" are not their original first names.

James Richard Perry chooses to call himself Rick.

Willard Mitt Romney chooses to use his middle name.

Oh my God!. Rick uses nuculer, just like Bush!

What a bunch of toothless buffoons we have frantically searching for "bad things" about the Republican candidates.

What they should be searching for and shouting about is AT LEAST ONE good thing about that useless prick we have in the White House today.

The liberal mindset appears more and more each day to be totally adolescent and devoid of any meaningful substance.

...fucking idiots!

Toothless buffoon?

I managed one of the 50 largest IBM mainframe computing centers in the world for 25 years. I retired 17 years ago. I have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage, a dock, a boat, an irrigation system, a 2009 Lincoln Towncar and a brand new 2011 F150 Ecoboost truck. Everything I have is paid for and I have all I need in the bank. I have three children, two with masters degrees, eight grandchildren and one great grandchild.

I've got your toothless buffoon a schwangin!!

Last edited:
Toothless buffoon?

I managed one of the 50 largest IBM mainframe computing centers in the world for 25 years. I retired 17 years ago. I have a 4br brick rancher with 220ft. lake frontage, a dock, a boat, an irrigation system, a 2009 Lincoln Towncar and a brand new 2011 F150 Ecoboost truck. Everything I have is paid for and I have all I need in the bank. I have three children, two with masters degrees, eight grandchildren and one great grandchild.

I've got your toothless buffoon a schwangin!!

You always know you are dealing with a bullshitter when they start ticking off their 'FABULOUS PRICE IS RIGHT COMPOUND, COMPLETE WITH CEEEEEEEEEMENT POND!'

Unmistakable.

Forum List

Back