Another gem from the Dems, a tax on bags.......

I don't even want to talk about the cigarette tax which was raised by the state level here at the same time it was federally. It is $70 for most cartons here. I am a liberal but I am starting to get sick of my liberal governor. We either need to get a Republican State congress here or Republican governor for alittle checks and balances. It kills me to say that but somethings are out of control.

You must be in New York!
nope washington state!

I buy Midnight Special here in Seattle, luckily they are still less than $20 a bag (same size as a carton of prerolled). But it's getting ridiculous in our state with all the "sin" crap, just because people don't like something ... sheesh .. I'm pushing to have dairy products banned, I'm allergic and they are deadly to me, so they shouldn't be allowed! There, maybe we can get beef next.

Has it ever occured to any of you that many corporations do want the tax because it would allow them to find cheaper materials for you to carry your goods with? Think about it. They either sell you the more expensive Canvas/cotton bags or Give you a really cheap temporary bag that could break at any moment.

Do not forget to carry the eggs by hand. The last thing any store want is for you to buy another dozen from them!! HAHAHA

Forum List

Back