Another GE/NBC Dummy: Meghan McCain...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Man,being incredibly Dumb must be a vital requirement for getting on air at NBC. What a disaster they've become. "Obamas deserve small Emoticon of privacy?"

We are pretty sure she meant "modicum."

With this kind of analysis, Ms. McCain might be getting her own show right after Al Sharpton's. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
And then there's braniac Maddcow getting busted for lying or...falling for a "Hoax."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rifGntoANcg]MSNBC's Rachel Maddow's #Fail on Gary Johnson endorsing Ron Paul - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
speaking of dummies

how about you put media shit in the media forum, dummy?

your mother doesn't work here and i'm tired of cleaning up after your sorry ass

You do kinda want watch their trainwreck though huh? It is some pretty hilarious entertainment. Those nutters are dumber than a pocket full of water. :)

Last edited:
Man,being incredibly Dumb must be a vital requirement for getting on air at NBC. What a disaster they've become. "Obamas deserve small Emoticon of privacy?"

Meghan McCain's On-Air Gaffe: Says Obamas Deserve "Some Small Emoticon of Privacy." Twice! - YouTube

With this kind of analysis, Ms. McCain might be getting her own show right after Al Sharpton's. :eek:

Hey, that could be. I'll axe someone about it.

You do that. :)

Meghan McCain's On-Air Gaffe: Says Obamas Deserve "Some Small Emoticon of Privacy." Twice! - YouTube

I admit that Megan McCain walks away with the 'Gold Medal For Malaprop'....but I believe that this candidate for ' Celebrity Misuse of the Language' deserves....at the least...honorable mention:

'But that's been an image that people have try to paint of me since the day that Barack announced, that I'm some angry black woman."
Michelle Obama denies White House tensions - POLITICO.com

"...have try..."?????

OMG...in one fell swoop Megan destroys the reputation of Columbia...and Michelle the reputation of Princeton!

Could this be an audition for MSNBC for 2013?

I admit that Megan McCain walks away with the 'Gold Medal For Malaprop'....but I believe that this candidate for ' Celebrity Misuse of the Language' deserves....at the least...honorable mention:

'But that's been an image that people have try to paint of me since the day that Barack announced, that I'm some angry black woman."

"...have try..."?????

OMG...in one fell swoop Megan destroys the reputation of Columbia...and Michelle the reputation of Princeton!

Could this be an audition for MSNBC for 2013?

It is interesting that the above quote has been sanitized to:

"But that's been an image that people have tried to paint of me since the day that Barack announced — that I'm some angry black woman."

I wonder if they would do that for the Bush family.....

More proof of the slant of the media?

Wow...I just saw the video of the interview...and It's clear that Michelle Obama said 'tried'....not 'try.'

Perfect elocution!

My appology to the First Lady.

It was Politico 44 that made the mistake!

Last edited:
People who watch these GE/NBC nutters are the same freaks who get news & information from Whoopie Goldberg farts on The View. Seriously,it must be a vital requirement to be dumb as a stump to get on air at NBC. What a circus.

She's only on for her tits.

Only logical explanation.

Here's where frequent NBC-Viewers get the other half of their News & Information from...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xyW_SDZmPg]Whoopi Goldberg Rips Major Fart On The View - YouTube[/ame]

I would say:
1) She's a "Republican" who attacks conservative Republicans (which was typical of her father as well).
2) Her being a "Republican" allows them to say they are providing "equal time" with their "Republican" token.
3) With every stupid thing she says, the pundits then can paint her as a "typical uninformed Republican."

I would say:
1) She's a "Republican" who attacks conservative Republicans (which was typical of her father as well).
2) Her being a "Republican" allows them to say they are providing "equal time" with their "Republican" token.
3) With every stupid thing she says, the pundits then can paint her as a "typical uninformed Republican."

Wise observation. Republicans who criticize fellow Republicans are usually made into stars by Liberal Media Outlets. They've been doing that for years. That's the reason her father was so 'respected' by many in the Liberal Press. But he found out how devious and full of shit the Liberal Press is. Look what they did to him during the Election. They painted him as the Devil himself. That's a real nice way to treat a friend huh? They screwed that poor ole guy over so badly. So your assessment is correct. The NBC douches are only using her. Thanks for the reply.

Forum List

Back