Another fucking idiot

Any answers for that, you foaming at the mouth assholes?

The answer is the same thing I have been saying for years.

You can count on one hand the number of people in Washington who give a shit about the people and securing the borders. Vote them all out. I for one refuse to vote for any incumbent and in the past 12 years have voted for only 2, and one of those is my local mayor.

I think all Democrats are fucking idiots.....

When ever they go to a town hall meeting...they get their lunch ate and look like punks....

After a while...there not wanting to go,.

Go back to school and learn how to spell and use proper grammar before coming out here and accusing other people of being idiots....MORAN!

Morans.jpg

Stark has got to be the single most whacked out guy ever elected to anything.

massa, greyson i'm sure there are more, but that stark thing, you're right spot on. and pelosi seems surreal at times, she's a waterballoon the whole san francisco jungle

RETARD ALERT. Just because Republicans failed to secure the board in the past does not change the fact that since Jan 2007 the Democrats have been in charge and instead of doing it are planning to amnesty 20 MILLION illegal aliens and STILL not secure the boarder.

RETARD ALERT. Just because Republicans failed to secure the board in the past does not change the fact that since Jan 2007 the Democrats have been in charge and instead of doing it are planning to amnesty 20 MILLION illegal aliens and STILL not secure the boarder.

Hmm. he campaigns on change, then does the same things Bush did , then when caught he and his defenders simply say "well BUsh did it to." How odd.

Saw this the other day. I don't know that he is an idiot as much as he is an arrogant elitist snob who thinks he is better than everyone else.

It's scary that these are the people that are in the halls of Congress.

Forum List

Back