Another fucking idiot

ConHog

Rookie
Jun 4, 2010
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHny1U4kdxk]YouTube - Rep Pete Stark Mocks The Minutemen Arizona Border Security (480 x 360).mp4[/ame]

Gee , what party is this guy in again?

Pete Stark's attitude of divine right (He is only a very good sample) is what is making this such an interesting year politically.

He said, and I quote "Our borders are quite secure thank you."

He is truly a fucking idiot. Now who elected him? Californicators? I rest my case.

The minutemen should sue him for implying they killed someone. Have the minutemen EVER killed anyone? That is slander.

I have to admit i could only watch 3 minutes before I barfed. Yes he is definitely a fucking idiot. As are most in Washington today.

So you missed the part where he asked them how tall the fence would be so he would know what size ladders to make and sell?

Anyone who votes for that fool the next time he runs should be shipped to Mexico.

I have to admit i could only watch 3 minutes before I barfed. Yes he is definitely a fucking idiot. As are most in Washington today.

So you missed the part where he asked them how tall the fence would be so he would know what size ladders to make and sell?

Anyone who votes for that fool the next time he runs should be shipped to Mexico.

Actually it was immediately after that comment I turned it off. Even I can only listen to so much BS in a day.

Actually it was immediately after that comment I turned it off. Even I can only listen to so much BS in a day.

Don't it make you blue eyse brown? :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back