Another Freakin' Genius

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
As already noted, I haven't been here long but how is it possible that anyone of any political persuasion can spend years here authoring over 8800 posts and have ZERO rep points? C'mon PhillipGeorge ... even a broken clock is right twice a day. How do you do it?

Will neg OP upon recharge for Unsportsmanlike Conduct. (Unless he apologizes)

Tempted to neg JStone as well.

Be glad to apologize if you can point out anything about my post which is untrue.

Be glad to apologize if you can point out anything about my post which is untrue.
Didn't say it was untrue, I said it was unsportsmanlike.

The clock is ticking.

Telling the truth is unsportsmanlike? Funny, on another thread you claim to be a big fan of our freedom of speech. Now you want to infringe upon mine. There's a word for that: GOFUCKYOURSELF.:eusa_angel:

The clock is ticking.

Telling the truth is unsportsmanlike? Funny, on another thread you claim to be a big fan of our freedom of speech. Now you want to infringe upon mine. There's a word for that: GOFUCKYOURSELF.:eusa_angel:
No, I'm not telling you shut up. Just giving you negs for what you say as being unsportsmanlike.

Tick tick!

Last edited:

The clock is ticking.

No, I'm not telling you shut up. Just giving you negs for what you say as being unsportsmanlike.

Tick tick!

May I tell you to shut the fuck up? Well, I just did.

The clock is ticking.

Tick tick!

Pompous Jackass. You have a good time.

As already noted, I haven't been here long but how is it possible that anyone of any political persuasion can spend years here authoring over 8800 posts and have ZERO rep points? C'mon PhillipGeorge ... even a broken clock is right twice a day. How do you do it?
Let's see. Nope, not pompous at all.

Forum List

Back